Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos (34868 Views)

Mad Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads In Enugu / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car / Fake Mad Woman Caught In Enugu Picking Used Sanitary Pads, Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
hmmmmm.. Yoruba!
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lazy fool looking for shortcut to wealth.

Personally I wash off mine o, cos times are evil.
why not burn them undecided
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Nemesis0147(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense
If you believe all these diabolism and ritualism is real then you deserve medals of stupidity
oga talk wetin u know
you as a benin guy should know better
enter oyo or ijebu make u confirm..
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Noel19: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
If they take this man to court the case will be dead on arrival because they can't prove it in court.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by tracy1190: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
[color=#] 3966084[/color]
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by paix(m): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Farki:

What is he scavenging in used and bloody pieces of cotton? Later you will tell me that rat is LAWMA.
I would rather say rat na politician.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Farki: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
BunbleBee:
Bros calm down, there is and I have seen. These ones on the news are the ones caught, what about numerous others that aren't?

Just because you have neither seen nor experienced it doesn't it mean it doesn't exist.

I don't know O, the guy that smashed his girlfriend's skull open said it doesn't work and who else is a better person to tell us about it.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by electhnd(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
if u want to join an ocultic group, they must make you to commit like killing, sleeping with mad woman,and many other things like this
who is with me?
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by melaninpop: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

There is nothing like money ritual or juju. They don't exist. It's all hearsay and fallacy.

So na pad soup he wan use them cook abi?

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by tracy4667: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
[color=#] 1125901[/color]
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by sofiscatedmoron: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
sad

Flat head + yam legs + hairy chest = developer alert.

Cone head + bag of beans legs+ smelling pants+ bleached black blue skin +living in brown roof = accomodator alert

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by illicit(m): 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
I think it's the latest drug in town
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Omar09(m): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Ew. You are disgusting.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by SweetCunt97(f): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Omar09:

Ew. You are disgusting.
Lol, do u know how many times your babe done use am garnish ur stew? wink
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by BunbleBee: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Farki:

I don't know O, the guy that smashed his girlfriend's skull open said it doesn't work and who else is a better person to tell us about it.

"I HAVE SEEN"

let's work with that.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Omar09(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lol, do u know how many times your babe done use am garnish ur stew? wink

Fvck off with your ugly thinking.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by tydi(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lazy fool looking for shortcut to wealth.

Aww.. You must be mentally strong not to be irritated.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by SweetCunt97(f): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Omar09:

Fvck off with your ugly thinking.
Buhhaaahaha. Indeed
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Anyone who comes here and tells you there's nothing like blood money is in the league.

People have been indulging in magic power for long, tell me there is nothing like magic.

If a thread on witches is opened and someone comes up to preach there is nothing like that, just know it runs in his or her family.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Samade7: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
explosiveskull:
For those who didn't open the link, that pics was exactly the thing immediately after her story. I'll keep helping those underprivileged in the society in the way I can.
For me I see noting wrong only if she'll learn how to cook igbo food from my mum specifically and abandon pepper concomitant food and indomie.
But it can't be me cos am dating a jevohah witness lady and she saved my number with unbeliever but I don't care cos I love her and I saved her name with all of me, yea, that song from john legend. Why are some girls controlling? Though some are romancing. Dj cuppy is getting old, some yoruba dude should help cos I don't like what anthon joshua did to her.

Is everything ok with you sir?
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by tracy3355: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by hejr: 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Some people still do this Terrible!

https://motrendzz..com/
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Sheghzymilly(m): 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Is this one mad??
who do you think you talking to, you worthless shit.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by AsawanaDgreat: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ritualist spotted
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by timibare(m): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

There is nothing like money ritual or juju. They don't exist. It's all hearsay and fallacy.
see this DeadMan walking.....
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by olattech: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Weedhustler: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bahamas95:
Dem go soon collect your sisters/mama used sanitary pad......

All na hustle.

Lol e pain u abi? Black monkey...
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Weedhustler: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Onyekachi419:

Clown

Look at this criminal... 419 abi? Ur days r numbered!
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Gone are the days when mothers would use nakpins for their babies and wash and dry.

Majority of today's women are so lazy and unreasonable that many don't even know how to tie a napkin.
From morning till evening its one pampers after the other. Not minding the pockets of their husbands. Or even learn how to save if the money is sourced by them.

And where do they throw the used pampers? In the trash bins.

At the reach of evil and satanic men like this.

When rain falls. ahhaa! Pampers all over our streets.

For a reasonable woman, pampers are meant for outings not when you're going no where with your baby. Else you will ruin the life of the poor kid by your laziness.

Women of today. I raise yansh for you. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Danielfx(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You don't know, you don't know. Don't generalised your ignorance. "Ignorance is when you don't know, while ignoramus is when you don't know that you don't know"

You know nothing about life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home / Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos / Evans Reveals How SARS Tortured Him And Killed Detainees In His Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.