Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos (34867 Views)

Mad Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads In Enugu / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car / Fake Mad Woman Caught In Enugu Picking Used Sanitary Pads, Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Drizzy5001(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
E dey happen well well, where I stay off campus in school, na God just dey protect person, Girls kukuma no dey gree hear word, burn the pad when u don use am finish Dem no hear, instead Dem go just carry am dump for Dustin undecided
He should be dealt with. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Blueprintz: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

There is nothing like money ritual or juju. They don't exist. It's all hearsay and fallacy.
grin grin grin
Don't be deceived or deceive others that ritual doesn't exist!
Lemme tell you a little life story that happened to my kids lesson teacher husband..

This guy was coming from ukwuachuku to asaba, were he went to see his parents. He boarded a taxi (blue/white taxi) along the road (that's the usual style of transport), inside the car was a woman at the back and the driver at the front.
They started the journey, getting close to a checkpoint (though still far, but you can see the police due to the straightness of the road), the driver told him to put on is seat belt to avoid any police disturbance, in the process of putting the seat belt on, the woman at the back stretches her hand across to him with a white handkerchief and put it on is nose ( note the seatbelt was stock, so in the process of trying to free the beat) that was the last thing he could remember.

When he gained consciousness, he was suspended with a binding wire (ask welders), leg not touching the ground, he could hear scream of a woman pleading, trying to understand what was happening he saw several people tied just like him. The woman that was screaming was pregnant and she was place on some like an alter (An elevated stoning like structure with gutter like passage to allow blood to flow through). That was when he realize he was not just kidnapped for money but for money making (Ritual Purpose).

He could hear the woman begging them that she was 9months gone and was due to deliver, she was only going to onitsha to buy her baby things, those pleading fell on deaf ears.

The place they took him to was a bushy area (like Forest), no building of any sort there, just big drums (like diesel drums) that was filled with blood, He said that they only wanted the blood, maybe they might sell the body but he don't know.
There were four boys (Clean guys that can easily be pass as Gboys, Gold on their neck, clean skin) those where the butcher. There was a chief prince (native Doctor) and his assistant, they were putting on their regalia (like rag).

The priest told the boys to cut the left and the right arm of the woman, just small cut to enable them collect blood and to also cut her hair at the middle to add to the blood inside a calabash. Before killing their victims the collect those items and make incarnations which would last to close to 30mins or more to present the blood to their gods. After the acceptance the boys butchered the pregnant woman. One thing that was really touch was when they brought the baby out he/she cried just ones and the killed he/her to.. All this things was happening like around 5pm that same evening, every was still bright... The scream was loud but nobody could hear, because it was in the bush and maybe they did something for no one to hear...

They killed 2 other men before this my kid teacher husband, same process as the pregnant woman. The men look weak already and was very quick to kill.

Now it got to my teacher husband turn If you've not repent and given your life to christ, Please better do oh

They took hair at the middle of his head cut is two hand to collect blood for the incarnation and gave it to the Native Doctor, he did his many talking, as he was about to drink the blood from the calabash (mind you, the native Doctor normally drink the blood from the calabash before the victims are killed) he just shouted in igbo dialect, "Who are you?", please take this one away, His blood will spoil the whole blood they have collected if his blood touches the rest blood. The native Doctor was shouting for the boys that the blood in the calabash should not touch the floor or any part. The boys took his singlet and tied the place they cut, so his blood should not touch the floor.
One of the boys was telling the priest that, since the boy (Teacher husband) has seen their faces they should just kill him even though they won't use him again, the native Doctor shouted that this one will have an exception, this person is not ordinary (Teacher husband his in the prayer band in church here in asaba).
The native Doctor instructed the boys to take him away, before then, the native Doctor told the boys to return every they collected from him and as they were about talking him away the priest stop them and ask for his name, he didn't answer cause he was too weak to speak, so one of the boy use an Ak47 to hit is stomach and he shouted his name "Emanuel", the priest shouted awo thrice likt someone that felt something inside. He said carry am comot for this place now. The rest captive started begging this guy should beg hi GOD to rescue them too, but he was too weak to speak or even act.

When he was a bout been taken away the boys beg him that they need to make him unconscious for him not to know the place, that they will use the white handkerchief on him again, they said the handkerchief contained nothing but just cocaine mixed with it. Before they took him away the native Doctor told the boys to bring replacement for him, cause dey have just two hours to finished the sacrifice (They were seven victims that was kidnapped including him, 5 guys 2 girls). They knocked him out with the handkerchief and he regained consciousness inside a gutter around pass 12am in the night. he had to struggle to call his wife and pastor.

If you think I took my time and wrote fiction and fairytale for you, it fine, but remember will only live by God grace.
Have come to realize that human beings have grown to something else in the last decade and from 2020 they have start evolving to something worst.... Believe in God Almighty.. Jesus is the only way. The deception of the dwvil is making you feel you will live forever and won't die...

It's better to serve God and when I die, I realize He's fake than not to Serve him and during judgment I realize His Real.

Peace! See you all at the other side of Peaceful Living

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by SKINDOGGY: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense
If you believe all these diabolism and ritualism is real then you deserve medals of stupidity

Ogbeni
Nor dey argue with me

I know what am talking
Ogee how u take dy by pass Lumen verification?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
So, if he's arrested, what would be his crime for picking up used pads people threw away?
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense
If you believe all these diabolism and ritualism is real then you deserve medals of stupidity

Ogbeni
Nor dey argue with me

I know what am talking

You're a real nigga.
That stuff is meant for kids to believe.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nemesis0147:
don't say what you don't know
am a living testimony...no be hearsay
money ritual is real!!

Narrate your story.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
DMerciful:
Is it a crime to pick up rubbish from the waste disposal site?

I wonder what they'll charge him with if he's arrested.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by CAPSLOCKED: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
kingxsamz:
So, if he's arrested, what would be his crime for picking up used pads people threw away?

JUST TO ACT BUSY. IN THE EYES OF THE LAW THERE'S NO CASE AGAINST THIS MAN.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
kendrick9:
What about the jazz yahoo boys use on their client for them to pay quickly.
What do you say about that?

What about those still making money from their clients without performing the so called ritual?
So your point is invalid.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

JUST TO ACT BUSY. IN THE EYES OF THE LAW THERE'S NO CASE AGAINST THIS MAN.

Such won't happen in a sane society.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by KingAzubuike(f): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Blueprintz:

grin grin grin
Don't be deceived or deceive others that ritual doesn't exist!
Lemme tell you a little life story that happened to my kids lesson teacher husband..

This guy was coming from ukwuachuku to asaba, were he went to see his parents. He boarded a taxi (blue/white taxi) along the road (that's the usual style of transport), inside the car was a woman at the back and the driver at the front.
They started the journey, getting close to a checkpoint (though still far, but you can see the police due to the straightness of the road), the driver told him to put on is seat belt to avoid any police disturbance, in the process of putting the seat belt on, the woman at the back stretches her hand across to him with a white handkerchief and put it on is nose ( note the seatbelt was stock, so in the process of trying to free the beat) that was the last thing he could remember.
Lol.. you are just being foolish and gullible. There are explanations to these petty things
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
melaninpop:

So na pad soup he wan use them cook abi?

Common sense would have told you that the reason why stuff like this are rampant is because of the belief that one can attain wealth through rituals, which isn't true.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by CAPSLOCKED: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

Common sense would have told you that the reason why stuff like this are rampant is because of the belief that one can attain wealth through rituals, which isn't true.

ALL THESE FOOLS IN NIGERIA DON'T KNOW THAT THEY'RE PARTIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR RITUAL KILLINGS.
WHEN THEY CONTINUE TO ARGUE WITH US AND ENFORCE THE CLAIM THAT MONEY CAN BE MADE FROM DIRTY PANTIES OR VIRGIN BREASTS, OR EYES, IT MAKES PEOPLE PICK INTEREST IN TRYING IT OUT THINKING THAT IT WORKS SEEING HOW RAMPANT THE BELIEF IS.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ALL THESE FOOLS IN NIGERIA DON'T KNOW THAT THEY'RE PARTIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR RITUAL KILLINGS.
WHEN THEY CONTINUE TO ARGUE WITH US AND ENFORCE THE CLAIM THAT MONEY CAN BE MADE FROM DIRTY PANTIES OR VIRGIN BREASTS, OR EYES, IT MAKES PEOPLE PICK INTEREST IN TRYING IT OUT THINKING THAT IT WORKS SEEING HOW RAMPANT THE BELIEF IS.

Exactly. When Fashola said this same thing, people insulted him.

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by VecktorX6(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

There is nothing like money ritual or juju. They don't exist. It's all hearsay and fallacy.
Are u sure these guy is from igboland
i cant believe this is coming from an igboman
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Blueprintz: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol.. you are just being foolish and gullible. There are explanations to these petty things
God protection and guidance should always be with you... what do I know.. If something has not happened to you or someone close, you guys tend to shove it away.. @righteousness
Repent Mr king and give your life to christ if you've not.. Repent daily.. This life many things are happening.. I laugh at those that take spiritual things as fake.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Asadujames202(m): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
kendrick9:
What about the jazz yahoo boys use on their client for them to pay quickly.
What do you say about that?

Jazz na scam
at your age, you ought to have known that
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by jojothaiv(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
爪ㄒ匚卄乇山
丿凵丂ㄒ . 卄乇尺乇 . 2 . 尺乇卂D. 匚ㄖ爪爪乇几ㄒ丂.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Blackdeewhy(m): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Women have suffered!!!
If men did not rape, they will sexually abuse us, if them no sexually abuse; they will use pant for Benz now pad has joined!!!!
Canada here I come oh! Mi o le waku!
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by melaninpop: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

Giver of common sense, fly from my mentions abeg. I don't wanna quarrel..... Doh.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by laughter123: 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Ok
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Bigwig1: 12:57am On Jun 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Your name na sorry.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by sylve11: 5:02am On Jun 07, 2020
Cloud699999:
I know everyone will say it for money ritual. The truth is they use it to get HIGH by boiling it and drinking the water.

Goshhh! shocked shocked cool
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by toprealman: 5:45am On Jun 07, 2020
Why will he talk when you guys are yet to unleash the VIP treatment.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by explosiveskull(m): 6:04am On Jun 07, 2020
Samade7:

Is everything ok with you sir?
no sir
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by ZeusP(m): 6:47am On Jun 07, 2020
Women Are Really In Danger
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by MoIbrahim: 7:39am On Jun 07, 2020
The catcher and the catcher, all of them are wasting their time.

Wasting their time over some decaying blood stained pads.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by huntax(m): 7:53am On Jun 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

So he wanted to use the pads as a teabag then?
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Farki: 10:23am On Jun 07, 2020
BunbleBee:
"I HAVE SEEN"

let's work with that.

Still sounds like a case of confirmation bias, people who believe rituals are real are more likely to attribute success to that.

Just to remove all doubt what did the person do as rituals and how did they get money from it?
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by delishpot: 10:58am On Jun 07, 2020
Girls hostel is another Hotspot for sales of sanitary pad. Those women cleaning female hostels are merchants too. They pack and sell to their regular customers.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by MCIU: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A yet-to-be identified Nigerian man has been nabbed picking out used sanitary pads in Lagos State.

The man who was confronted and apprehended by security operatives was made to go down on his knees while he was being recorded by an eye witness.

In the video, the suspect could be seen displaying the Julius Dein Girlfriend sanitary pads on the floor. He was however, accused of specifically searching for the used sanitary pad for reasons best known to him.

When asked why he was picking the sanitary pads and storing them in a bag, the suspect couldn’t utter a word.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6WrZEcaRPc

Number of Ahhss , pass number of sanitary Pad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl / Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home / Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.