Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos (34865 Views)

Mad Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads In Enugu / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car / Fake Mad Woman Caught In Enugu Picking Used Sanitary Pads, Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by obaangeli: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

There is nothing like money ritual or juju. They don't exist. It's all hearsay and fallacy.

This � must be one of those Omo get inside
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by KingAzubuike(f): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
obaangeli:

This � must be one of those Omo get inside
No you're wrong. You're an illiterate, I'm not. So i understand why you believe in such illusions and petty magic calling it juju.

Moreover me and you plus your papa no be mates for anything.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by IamHonourable1: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
mignone:
On top money that won't last.

Have you done money ritual before?How did you know what the man was picking up the pads for?
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nyama
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by WannaHowzit(m): 12:49am On Jun 08, 2020
ONLY IN NIGERIA.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by obaangeli: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

No you're wrong. You're an illiterate, I'm not. So i understand why you believe in such illusions and petty magic calling it juju.

Moreover me and you plus your papa no be mates for anything.

I refuse to desend so low to ur level..... I blame ur predicament on those that gave birth to a disgrace. Charity begins at home
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by KingAzubuike(f): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
obaangeli:

I refuse to desend so low to ur level..... I blame ur predicament on those that gave birth to a disgrace. Charity begins at home
You know who you dey follow talk undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl / Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home / Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.