Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos (34864 Views)

Mad Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads In Enugu / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car / Fake Mad Woman Caught In Enugu Picking Used Sanitary Pads, Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Cloud699999: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
I know everyone will say it for money ritual. The truth is they use it to get HIGH by boiling it and drinking the water.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by styless(f): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Another one again

What is the way forward again for this money hungry boys that doesnt believe in hard work

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Sonnobax15(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
A
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
explosiveskull:

you bad goon!
see how you wan shift the occupation to others, who owns human parts mining?
in this case liquid minerals of women.

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by sunshineV(f): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
maybe na him use am
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Ladycewhy(f): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Paidrooll:
Na wa ooo
Women no safe again ooo
Chai
as in eh
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by SweetCunt97(f): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
klanny:
Now, let's talk about social media, and how to earn from social media, social media could be a stream of income added to the one you've got on ground. Yesterday, an influencer revealed he makes 2,000,000 naira monthly from Twitter and Instagram,MONTHLY ! and you still use your social media platforms to just drag and bash celebrities , and chat? Cmon its time to make some money.

I remember back in 2019, Kemi Olunloyo revealed she makes 360,000 naira weekly from her Twitter page, it seemed impossible until she went on saharatv reveal how she's able to that.

And come to think of it, do you think it's just music that gives Davido and Wizkid wealth ? Those are big names on social media, and if any brand is to work with any of them, the brand most be willing to pay them above a 100 million naira each.

I know I've been talking to much about money and it's so tiresome, it's time to dive into, how to earn on social media, but earning on social media is in two forms earning as an influencer and earning by selling your products on social media which is earning through sales.

Before you're able to do all this you need to have built a reasonable amount of audience on social media and sometimes this is where most people get scared because, they think it's going to take a long time before they can build an audience on social media.. But a book title : "BREAKING THE INTERNET BANK" revealed every possible way to make build a social media brand easy for you without getting to break a sweat.
Here's the link : https://paystack.com/pay/BTIB (N1,500) if you'd prefer to speak with the author and buy directly , send what'sapp message to 08103209540.

But if you're unable to buy it, stay tuned as I'll be talking 5% of the content of that book here, because I can't tell you all, you have to spend to gain right ? ��
Millions millions and you wan collect 1500 wey we no see huh? If you earning that much yourself from social media, you no go dey post that epistle upandan

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Nemesis0147(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

There is nothing like money ritual or juju. They don't exist. It's all hearsay and fallacy.
don't say what you don't know
am a living testimony...no be hearsay
money ritual is real!!
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by SLAP44: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
explosiveskull:

you bad goon!
see how you wan shift the occupation to others, who owns human parts mining?
in this case liquid minerals of women.

The ritual business is enjoying a monopoly, if your not from the SW, your own won't work. grin
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Tjah: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

There is nothing like money ritual or juju. They don't exist. It's all hearsay and fallacy.
I support u �%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by SLAP44: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nemesis0147:
don't say what you don't know
am a living testimony...no be hearsay
money ritual is real!!

Tell us the story.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Bahamas95(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Weedhustler:
Abeg make una free the man joor...this na his hustle!
Dem go soon collect your sisters/mama used sanitary pad......

All na hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by paulolee(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
my calabar brothers go don lynch am since....mayb na the roasted carcas we for dey see for frontpage lai dis..
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Is it a crime to pick up rubbish from the waste disposal site?

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Lovelyn451(f): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
He should be made to eat them right there let's see if money would appear
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Stillthebest: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Says who?
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by freshkpomo(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
They should set him ablaze, I got zero tolerance for ritualists. These guys can go any length to make money, they are all potential murders, so kill them before they kill you.

Let's make Nigeria great together.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by paix(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Weedhustler:
Abeg make una free the man joor...this na his hustle!
He's just a scavenger keeping the environment clean, like those sorting out plastic bottles and aluminium cans in the refuse.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Jabioro: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
This idiot going upadan to render some life impotency..can you imagine the future pains,the agonyof a barren woman...due to this good for nothing fools..
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Champneys: 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Anyone who believes used sanitary pads or female panties will make you rich must be a fu...cking dunderhead!

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by kendrick9(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

What about the jazz yahoo boys use on their client for them to pay quickly.
What do you say about that?
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by OKTolu: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hmmmmmm this one na pure science he wan use am do
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by kendrick9(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided
looks like the legs of a werewolf
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by tracy8443: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
[color=#] 1741000[/color]
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by BunbleBee: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Bros calm down, there is and I have seen. These ones on the news are the ones caught, what about numerous others that aren't?

Just because you have neither seen nor experienced it doesn't it mean it doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by paix(m): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Omo anything for women body na hot cake ooo
Can you go for their faeces?
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Farki: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
paix:
He's just a scavenger keeping the environment clean, like those sorting out plastic bottles and aluminium cans in the refuse.

What is he scavenging in used and bloody pieces of cotton? Later you will tell me that rat is LAWMA.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Sheghzymilly(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Okay then, can you give me your sperm. if you know die b4 3days come kill me.
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Champneys: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Champneys: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sheghzymilly:
Okay then, can you give me your sperm. if you know die b4 3days come kill me.

You are just a cu....m guzzlinG bastar....d
Will you get out of this forum before i pulverise you!
Anuofia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl / Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home / Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.