Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? (17693 Views)

Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance / Plateau Diocese Dissociates From Denying Members Without PVC Access To Church / No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2020
12345baba:
Op ur topic no deserve answers

You for just ignore and pass
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The pastor has a wife right? The wife works better with d female department.

Assuming the Pastor is single
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by atoleybaba(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2020
petra1:

Cleanse your heart .

Titus 1:15
Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
1st of all, the first comment wasn't for u. I thought you were d op who created the thread
2. This bible portion u jus quoted I don't understand it relevance in this issue
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2020
oyeb15:
Which one is Christ love to female. Have they finished with men first. The bottom line is that most pastors are fornicators except d over aged ones.

Christ love is the brotherly and sisterly love expected from Christians

Which one is finish with men first, nothing can be finished , it's on going.

Most Pastors are not fornicators

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2020
OBku4:
What kind of stupid question is this?!

Abi, you are just looking for comments ?

The question might be stupid to you, not to many.
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by MCIU1: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2020
KillerBeauty:
Showing love and flirting are two very different things. Why a pastor will confuse them is what I don't understand.

You know there is a thin line between showing Christian love and flirting right?
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2020
CodeTemplar:
what! this is a joke.

It isn't a joke, it's a question drawn from real life experiences that became a discourse.
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Damylorlah(f): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2020
u dont have any business with the Ladies, that is why your wife is there
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 9:58am On Jun 07, 2020
paulolee:
if the female members seek for orivate meeting or counseling, make sure you have a female or male pastor around or inside ur office to avoid temptation...just try and treat all with the way jesus did, see all women lyk ur sisters and the older ones lyk ur mother and most importantly never allow any woman to do all night prayers in ur house, if it must happen, gather alot of prayer warriors around so that nothing fumny would happen....temptation is real o, no matter how strong the pastor is, women is the safest link that devil do use...just be prayerful and bw strong spiritually

This is the most reasonable comment so far .It reflects your understanding of the real life scenario.
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by petra1(m): 9:58am On Jun 07, 2020
atoleybaba:
1st of all, the first comment wasn't for u. I thought you were d op who created the thread

Apologize for your bashing na

2. This bible portion u jus quoted I don't understand it relevance in this issue

Jesus was close to Martha and Mary . Anyone could have read meaning . Yes some did , like davinci code movie.

A man of God does not need to consider people opinion to do what he has to do. As long as he's doing it with pure mind

It's the other person judging that need purification of mind .

Other measures such as " dont counsel female or dont counsel female alone . Will not be a solution . There will be cases others can handle for the pastor but there are cases he has to handle by himself. He is the one God called . Some people can never open up their problem until they talk to the Pastor. The matter may be too confidential.

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2020
Damylorlah:
u dont have any business with the Ladies, that is why your wife is there

Pastor is a bachelor

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2020
petra1:

Jesus was close to Martha and Mary . Anyone could have read meaning . Yes some did , like davinci code movie.

A man of God does not need to consider people opinion to do what he has to do. As long as he's doing it with pure mind

Other measures such as " dont counsel female or dont counsel female alone . Will not be a solution . There will be cases others can handle for the pastor but there are cases he has to handle by himself. He is the one God called . Some people can never open up their problem until they talk to the Pastor. The matter may be too confidential.

Seconded

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Capeverde: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2020
seyi360:
A Pastor knows that the development of his local assembly rests on God and women. Women's influence on church growth is in no doubt.

Women are gifted with the subtle ability to multiply a congregation by word of mouth especially. Hence, a serious Pastor must take women's department seriously.

However, in the attempt to cater for them, he may be misinterpreted, misconstrued and misrepresented. Which raises the critical question.

How can a Pastor draw the line between genuine care for his female members and flirting with them?
He should be a repented and recreated in spirit and God will give him wisdom through the spirit,it is not something we say and learn,is the work of the holy Spirit.
More over a true Christan flesh is supposed to be dead to sin 1peter 4:2,I mean say nothing go they trip you.

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by keentola(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2020
firo08:
how do I get book on civil and self -development and it cost
my number is in my bio
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Sweetcollins: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2020
keentola:
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”

If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.

Notable books I have in my library:

Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books

You can get these ebooks in minutes.

Am in Benin city, can you deliver to me
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by keentola(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2020
femmyapson:
The important question is. ARE THE BOOKS FREE?
No, They are not free
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by keentola(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2020
firo08:
how do I get book on civil and self -development and it cost
my number is in my bio
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:14am On Jun 07, 2020
Seetto:
Don't forget church is a business empire, you grow church to grow wealth, no doubt, because I don't the essence of looking for a church members who are already a church goers..

Why can't you headslammer just stick to your cage?

At least it not a terrorist builder and organizer like your mosque, you grow mosque to grow terrorist, no doubt, because I don't see the essence of looking for a mosque members who are already a mosque goers.

Kingzeez10: this is one of your brother doing his peaceful work.

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by bukatyne(f): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2020
petra1:

He should discuss all private matters in the Church office with doors open or the main Church itself.

It starts from the Pastor's carriage. If a Pastor carries himself with self-respect and dignity, fewer people will have ideas or misconstrued his care for flirting.

The pastor should also maintain a friendly and professional relationship with his flock.

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by optimusprime2(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2020
The same way he shows love to his mother without flirting with her...
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2020
seyi360:
I think most of you missed where I said " the Pastor's show of love is liable to misinterpretation" . When a Pastor sincerely cares for female members , he is vulnerable to been misunderstood and taken for a womanizer. So, how does he balance it? Should he withdraw totally and face the brothers or what tactics should he deploy in such instance.

Especially a single Pastor who is responsible for everyone in the congregation.
Pastor no get wife?
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2020
Zoie:

Pastor no get wife?

Must a Pastor be married?
Was Jesus married?
Was Apostle Paul married?
Do Catholic priests marry?
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Antichristus: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2020
keentola:
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”

If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.

Notable books I have in my library:

Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books

You can get these ebooks in minutes.

YOU CAN GET 5 EBOOKS FOR 450, AND 10 FOR 800.

THE PRICE IS SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE..

NUMBER IS IN THE BIO SECTION

This is a question for Pastor Iginla. grin grin
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by paulolee(m): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2020
seyi360:

This is the most reasonable comment so far .It reflects your understanding of the real life scenario.
thanks bro...d lord be with u..
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by DAVE5(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2020
seyi360:
A Pastor knows that the development of his local assembly rests on God and women. Women's influence on church growth is in no doubt.

Women are gifted with the subtle ability to multiply a congregation by word of mouth especially. Hence, a serious Pastor must take women's department seriously.

However, in the attempt to cater for them, he may be misinterpreted, misconstrued and misrepresented. Which raises the critical question.

How can a Pastor draw the line between genuine care for his female members and flirting with them?

I thought the gospel is supposed to be what multiplies a congregation that has its eyes on Jesus, if you've started saying women are gifted with one ability or the other then you've started going the way of the world and there have other motives

Or are churches now operating like banks that use women as marketers not minding what the women do to get customers so far their market base increases

Now catering to women and increase on church members rest on God and "women", so special attention is being placed on women over men?

There's a lot of things wrong with this post
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2020
paulolee:

thanks bro...d lord be with u..

Amen and you too
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by segun18(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2020
seyi360:
I think most of you missed where I said " the Pastor's show of love is liable to misinterpretation" . When a Pastor sincerely cares for female members , he is vulnerable to been misunderstood and taken for a womanizer. So, how does he balance it? Should he withdraw totally and face the brothers or what tactics should he deploy in such instance.

Especially a single Pastor who is responsible for everyone in the congregation.

Deep .Pls appoint a matured lady or Deaconess to lead the Women.Counsel the women in open space.Dont visit unmarried ladies alone.Go visit them in the company of a matured deaconess.Pls You yourself don't rush into marriage o ...I have known many pastors that have rushed in and out of marriages.

Pray that God should crucify flesh.Ask daily for Grace to serve God in truth and spirit to the end.People may laugh at you brother but I know your journey.It is well

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Antichristus: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2020
seyi360:

Was Jesus married?

Your bible says “Be fruitful and multiply.” Aquinas’ primary precepts enjoin humans to procreate or reproduce. Paul wasn’t married because his manhood became dysfunctional. Jesus didn’t marry on account of his hypostatic union. Only in the 12th century CE were Catholic priests prevented from marrying because the Lateran Council in 1139 decided against priest getting married and passed a law which imposed celibacy on RCC priests.
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2020
seyi360:

Was Jesus married?
Topic says "pastor" not priest. Fvck off

Christians, What Are The Reasons Why You Won't Go To Church On Sunday? / Your Favourite Bible Verse / Ukrainian Pastor Karen Zelfimein: 'God Is Sending Angels To Protect Us'