Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? (8880 Views)

Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima / 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by Jamestown123: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I am a Pan-Africanist, I am proud of Namibia,Botswana and South Africa for making the black race and African continent proud and being a major tourist destination and bringing positive public relations.

Not only pan Africanist. You don't even know what you are.
Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by Jamestown123: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
TMKsouth:

Generator buzzing loudly like a giant mosquito after midnight. shocked shocked Thank goodness I'm a South African. BYE.
I smell jealousy
Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by xreal: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
Those country would either have been sold with CofO to the highest bidder OR they would have been war zones by now.

The crude oil in naija is still the one making Nigeria to exist as at now.

3 Likes

Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by Jamestown123: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Nigeria great country with useless fantastically corrupt leaders. Nigeria has the worse political leaders in the world and that is fact!
When it comes to economic leaders that run the private sector we are number one in Africa.

Truth be told- Botswana,Namibia and South Africa is doing better than Nigeria in all developmental indices.
All countries in Africa are govern by corrupt leaders. What have you contributed to the country? Your mates are making changes, and some are realising that we can't all depend on government and they are making changes for themselves. Name millionaire's that are black in south Africa, yet they still jealous nigeria for every little thing. Forbes under 30 list, how many black south African did you saw making a change? They are used to being last.
Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by Jamestown123: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
IronGalaxy:
You can post thousands pics of Cape Town slums the fact still remains:
1 Cape Town is still one the most of the beautiful cities of the world
2 You have worse poverty and slums over there
3 As for the HIV slur, tired and lame asf
The question is, can you afford to live in cape Town city?
Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by Jamestown123: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
Benevento:
Ladies and gentlemen, let's take a stroll to
Khayelitsha slum, which is the second largest slum in Africa and among the beginning of biggest 5 in the whole.

Khayelitsha
No no bro don't tackle them anymore, just ask them how many of them can live in the cities?
Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by Jamestown123: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Genoa:
Moving to Johannesburg slum.

Ruudvannisteroy why are these slums in South Africa.

Thought South Africa is a paradise?

The second largest slum in Africa.
Bro don't mind all these South Africans who can't even afford to live in the city.
Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by IronGalaxy: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jamestown123:
The question is, can you afford to live in cape Town city?
Don't like too live where cost of living is too expensive
Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by IronGalaxy: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jamestown123:
Bro don't mind all these South Africans who can't even afford to live in the city.
You have a warped perception of what South Africa is.

1 Like

Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by Jamestown123: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Don't like too live where cost of living is too expensive
hahaha see excuse.
Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by IronGalaxy: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jamestown123:
No no bro don't tackle them anymore, just ask them how many of them can live in the cities?
Lmfao. You really think living in the cities is an achievement don't you? Most of black South Africans are urban dwellers, I live in the city too
Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by IronGalaxy: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jamestown123:
All countries in Africa are govern by corrupt leaders. What have you contributed to the country? Your mates are making changes, and some are realising that we can't all depend on government and they are making changes for themselves. Name millionaire's that are black in south Africa, yet they still jealous nigeria for every little thing. Forbes under 30 list, how many black south African did you saw making a change? They are used to being last.
How on earth would we be jealous of a country where nothing works?

3 Likes

Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by IronGalaxy: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jamestown123:
hahaha see excuse.
how is it an excuse? Would you like to live in an area where everything is expensive? You Nigerians are dumb sometimes

1 Like

Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by Jamestown123: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lmfao. You really think living in the cities is an achievement don't you? Most of black South Africans are urban dwellers, I live in the city too
It's not an achievement but you are always jealous of Nigerians living large in your cities. Why because you can't afford them, and if you can't afford them you start thinking these people are criminals. You and I knows that's the whole truth.

3 Likes

Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by IronGalaxy: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
babasolution:

Most of the dwellers in makoko are from Togo n Benin,they not nigerians
Yeah right, convenient right? You should also know that South African slums are also teeming with Zimbabweans, Mozamnicans, Malawians, Pakistanis etc

3 Likes

Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by Jamestown123: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
IronGalaxy:
I watched in a news where a reporter was interviewing south Africans xenophobic craze people, why there were doing all these to fellow Africans, their answer was simple, they are taking our jobs. What jobs? Is it drugs jobs, prostitution jobs or human trafficking jobs?
Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by Jamestown123: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
IronGalaxy:
how is it an excuse? Would you like to live in an area where everything is expensive? You Nigerians are dumb sometimes
If you can afford to live there why not. You and I knows you can only afford to live in the slum.
Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by Jamestown123: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
IronGalaxy:
How on earth would we be jealous of a country where nothing works?
Yeah nothing works but we still comes top in everything.
Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by JaceBlaze: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
It would be awesome to test that theory but unfortunately the damage that will follow soon after would be too great to be undone in this lifetime. grin

In the meantime,let's just take a swift glance at the situation in Nigeria as an example of what we will be dealing with. grin

3 Likes

Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by IronGalaxy: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jamestown123:
It's not an achievement but you are always jealous of Nigerians living large in your cities. Why because you can't afford them, and if you can't afford them you start thinking these people are criminals. You and I knows that's the whole truth.
Lmfao. TMK South already responded to this myth. Nigerians we get to encounter everyday are those riff-raff ones who sell jeans on pavements, stand on the corners with groups of ten making noise and stuff. Check where most of you dwell, Hillbrow, Berea, Yeoville etc depilated buildings. Definitely no living large there, they go to South Africa and come back and tell you villagers fairy tales and you all buy it.

4 Likes

Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by IronGalaxy: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jamestown123:
Yeah nothing works but we still comes top in everything.
grin like what lmfao? You are behind South Africa in everything bar population whether it's sanitation, electricity, literacy, infrastructure, health you name it. Quit while you still can bro course you risk embrassing yourself

4 Likes

Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by IronGalaxy: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jamestown123:
If you can afford to live there why not. You and I knows you can only afford to live in the slum.
South African blacks make the biggest middle class in South Africa which means I'm unlikely to be a slum dweller unlike you over there who mostly live under 1$ a day. You Nigerians are all talk but little to show

4 Likes

Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by Jamestown123: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
IronGalaxy:
grin like what lmfao? You are behind South Africa in everything bar population whether it's sanitation, electricity, literacy, infrastructure, health you name it. Quit while you still can bro course you risk embrassing yourself
And I asked you how many average of south Africans can afford all these?
Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by IronGalaxy: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
JaceBlaze:
It would be awesome to test that theory but unfortunately the damage that will follow soon after would be too great to be undone in this lifetime. grin

In the meantime,let's just take a swift glance at the situation in Nigeria as an example of what we will be dealing with. grin
imagine! We would begin to celebrate the construction of useless infrastructure like windmills and stuff.Ever notice how Nigerians celebrate the building of the most basic of infrastructure? Like a corner store for example you'll find them saying stuff like " baba is working!" grin I'm like what the Bleep!? This is a country starving for development but you'll find them saying we are jealous of them. Delusions

6 Likes

Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by Jamestown123: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
IronGalaxy:
South African blacks make the biggest middle class in South Africa which means I'm unlikely to be a slum dweller unlike you over there who mostly live under 1$ a day. You Nigerians are all talk but little to show
ahahaha

Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by IronGalaxy: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jamestown123:
And I asked you how many average of south Africans can afford all these?
afford what? What's exactly is out question?
Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by Jamestown123: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jamestown123:
ahahaha
all African countries are bad so painting south Africa as god, cause you and I know nothing is happening in SA
Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by IronGalaxy: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jamestown123:
ahahaha
Er what is this supposed to prove? That there is rampant employment? Who desputed that? If Nigeria didn't have a high unemployment high itself, your women wouldn't be prostituting in Italy or the men selling jeans in my country.

3 Likes

Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by Jamestown123: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
IronGalaxy:
afford what? What's exactly is out question?
afford proper education, and the quality of life you are talking about.
Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by IronGalaxy: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jamestown123:
all African countries are bad so painting south Africa as god, cause you and I know nothing is happening in SA
And what exactly is happening?
Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by JaceBlaze: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
IronGalaxy:
imagine! We would begin to celebrate the construction of useless infrastructure like windmills and stuff.Ever notice how Nigerians celebrate the building of the most basic of infrastructure? Like a corner store for example you'll find them saying stuff like " baba is working!" grin I'm like what the Bleep!? This is a country starving for development but you'll find them saying we are jealous of them. Delusions

And the 1900s steam trains no other country is using today.Lord forbid...

3 Likes

Re: What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? by IronGalaxy: 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jamestown123:
afford proper education, and the quality of life you are talking about.
Lmfao. south Africa has a better literacy rate than Nigeria, on average you have more people who can't read or write, you have most kids out of school than South Africa. The government helps those who can't afford tertiary through NFSAS I was one of those.

You don't have to afford to excess better health care. I can go to Chris Hani hospital in Soweto for free and get access to better health care than you.

I drive on better roads

My electricity is better than yours

I have better excess to water even if I'm from the slums

That in a nutshell is better standard of living

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund / This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) / If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.