Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Ladies, How Would You React? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You React? (1447 Views)

If Your Fiance/fiancee Collected This At A Buffet, How Will You React? / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Would You React? by 2ruink(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2012
There was a drama I bumped into this morning within the Oshodi axis. It was b/w a man that looks thirty-ish and a woman in a similar age bracket. The argument started b4 I got to the scene but when I alighted out of sheer curiosity what I saw was a man wincing periodically under a tight grip by a presumably violent woman who mercilessly dragged the seemingly surrendered man by his manliness. It took the intervention of the gathering cloud to undo her tight fist. One close observer revealed that she had some pinch of blood at the seams of her pricking nails. Just then, the victim stooped, gnashing his teeth in pain, then slowly descended to a dusty heap of metallic debris. Perhaps if held a little longer, he might simply submit to a call from the netherworld. I'm therefore spurred to ask NL ladies: how would u react if u caught another woman dragging ur hubby this way in public over a dispute?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React? by dabrake(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2012
2ruink: There was a drama I bumped into this morning within the Oshodi axis. It was b/w a man that looks thirty-ish and a woman in a similar age bracket. The argument started b4 I got to the scene but when I alighted out of sheer curiosity what I saw was a man wincing periodically under a tight grip by a presumably violent woman who mercilessly dragged the seemingly surrendered man by his manliness. It took the intervention of the gathering cloud to undo her tight fist. One close observer revealed that she had some pinch of blood at the seams of her pricking nails. Just then, the victim stooped, gnashing his teeth in pain, then slowly descended to a dusty heap of metallic debris. Perhaps if held a little longer, he might simply submit to a call from the netherworld. I'm therefore spurred to ask NL ladies: how would u react if u caught another woman dragging ur hubby this way in public over a dispute?
oya, ladies make una comment
Re: Ladies, How Would You React? by tellwisdom: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2012
Op please delete post and repost in health section, cos its not funny and cant be posted on jokes undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, How Would You React? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2012
"How did my hubby get into such a mess of a situation?" would be my first point of query.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React? by Bisjosh(f): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2012
Wђat cld he have done to warrant such rubbish!!!!! And y cldnt he exhibit self-defense? ℓ̊ can't ve a slow husband abegggii angry
Re: Ladies, How Would You React? by 2ruink(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2012
I wasn't there when the fight started so I can't say exactly what led to fighting but from what ppl said, the man only insisted that the woman must change N200 recharge card he bought from her a day earlier which the service providers rejected upon his attempt to recharge three hours later, saying the card was invalide. Gradually it led to fight.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React? by InkedNerd(f): 10:10am On Mar 20, 2012
@OP: Well first of all, I'd get her to unhand my husband's pogo stick then I'd find out why the hell she was trying to rip it off? angry
Re: Ladies, How Would You React? by 2ruink(m): 7:05am On Mar 21, 2012
3r 4v plus
Re: Ladies, How Would You React? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:17am On Mar 21, 2012
Oh hell to da morrasucki No!!!!

Poster as for me, I would go bck dia wiv a cutlass, it's eida I take of her left breastttt and liv it to dance reggae on the floor or I dice her ears.

She wan remove Kondo for my life b dat na. angry angry angry
Re: Ladies, How Would You React? by 2ruink(m): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2012
@idowu u funny no be small. but i fink u r rigggghhhht after all na provocation.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React? by dabrake(m): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2012
Bisjosh: Wђat cld he have done to warrant such rubbish!!!!! [size=60pt]And y cldnt he exhibit self-defense? ℓ̊ can't ve a slow husband abegggii[/size] angry
but na your type dey talk say ". . .a real wan should never hit a woman no matter what." or are you eating your own words? Women, . . .
Re: Ladies, How Would You React? by itiswell1(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2012
Hope she was arrested?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React? by 2ruink(m): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2012
she was not arrested, ppl settled the issue there.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React? by kambili190: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2012
my hubby? I hope I will never have a man who even gets himself into this kind of trouble.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React? by 2ruink(m): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2012
sort of gnowsisome.

(1) (Reply)

Can This Relationship Ever End? / When A Girl Says Yes! / 10 Rules 2keep Men Of Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.