Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Men Or Women Who Should We Blame For Rape Incident - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Or Women Who Should We Blame For Rape Incident (171 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / How A Banker Wife Got Divorced By Her Husband Over A Rape Incident / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Or Women Who Should We Blame For Rape Incident by NigerGossip(m): 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Good day to you all,as you all know the aim of this Blog is to update you on security, so let discuss on who should be blame on Rape incident. Victim of rape are uniquely blamed for there assault relative to victims of other
interpersonal crimes, so I make some research to understand why this is the case in My country Nigeria and the world generally. So I will be giving my personal review on this issues and some individual reviews I was able to get.
The high status of men, with respect to particularly girl children, leads to vulnerability through reducing girls' ability to refuse sexual advances and generating expectations in men that they should control women and children,rape have become an act of retribution to show power over girls which lead to the saying
''If They Rape Me, I Can't Blame Them" by Rachel Jewkes et.
The rape culture in our society is vary ridiculous, blaming the victim "she asked for it", Boys will be Boys", "Her skirt was too short", "She came looking for me", "Why did you go to his house","she offended me", "She was looking Sexy" and so on. People reassure themselves with the thinking "Because am not like her, Because I don't wear sexy things, it can't happen to me", you should know this isn't a helping reaction. To my own research we Men are the main causes of increase in rape, because some of us lack proper sex education or not at all.
I was able to asked some friends, their reviews on the issues and some responded below,

"Men doing this needs to stop the disgusting act. Men need to be blame for this we cannot say because of you she should stop looking good. Indecent dressing doesn't push or give you the go ahead to rape her" By Johnright (male).

Your opinion is highly appreciated

To see full content click>> https://stephenadeblog..com/2020/06/men-or-women-who-should-we-blame-for.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Responsible Lady Needed. / Hook Up With Our Rich Sugar Daddy And Get Paid Here In Lagos State Nigeria / Nigerian Rapper Says Men Are Becoming Toxic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.