Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. (12974 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
skymight:
Help me. My gf is pregnant. I promise to make the story fast and short. I met this fine and beautiful girls just a week ago and we feel so contacted very quickly so the point that I ask her out that particular day and she accepted to date me. I love her a lot and she love me too. Telling the truth if I am financial stable right now I would have marry her. I intend to marry her when the time is ready. We are both in out early twenties. Fast forward, On Monday her aunt went to hospital to see a neighbor who is sick and her baby sister is sleeping so we decided to see each other since from her house to mine is just 1 minutes walk. We live very closely here in GRA. So we had a quick sex in my room( because we no do know when we are going to see each other unless talking on phone, she hardly comes out of the house) and I did not use condom coz I see her as my real girl friend and future wife. (Nah here devil enter) So when I am about to cum I pull out and release on my bed. Seriously we did not even last one minutes coz she is in a hurry to go home so as her baby sister will not wake up and start crying. She enjoy it lol but I did not coz that is just first round but I am OK because she is my girl friend.

So when we finish I told her to use the bath room and wash up before rushing home which she did. We keep on talking on phone as usual. So on Thursday and Friday she complained of weakness and serious tiredness join with running stomach which I advised her to put salt inside water and drink to stop the running stomach. (that is what I use to do whenever I have a running stomach I learn that from my late grand mom). So yesterday being Saturday I notice her attitude change due to how she responses to me. (I notice the attitude issue first on Friday night but she apologize saying her body is reacting to something she can not explain but the Saturday morning was worst). Since that morning till night she refuse to pick my calls or reply back my messages. Finally she pick up around 9pm after I keep begging her to pick my calls at least to know the problem with her. She picked and her voice was low and she was crying too that the running stomach pain is too much and that she is seeing an early period (I think she mean blood) instead of 13 or 17 that she usually see her period. She was still crying telling me that she has notice all the signs of being pregnant accept vomiting. (She google the signs) She told me told me she feels vomiting ooo but it is not coming out.

(Now the news that puts me in a thinking mood) she told me that she feels and think she is pregnant. Right now I am confused and she don't know what to do either. I told her to do a manual pregnant test to know if she is truly pregnant she said she don't know how to do that. (me I don't know too just hear they do it at home) She has refused to pick my calls again. Before she hang the call she told me that she don't want to have a baby now either do I. (Her aunt is a retired director on revenue board so if she finds out her trust on her will be gone and she will not train her in school anymore) We do not plan for any of this to happen and this is even our first sex (She is not a virgin ooo either do I) Please help me we can not afford to have a baby now. Just both of us that know about this. Please what should we do now. Is there any drugs that she can take to flush everything out since it is not up to a week.

You are free to insult me and I accept all the blame but please help advise me with the drugs to buy for her. This is the first time I am experiencing this. I don't want my family to find out because if they do I am dead. I beg everyone to help me with a drug to buy for her. I have seen people get helped here. Please doctors in the house help me.

Send a mail to me ....will help you with the drugs
Re: Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. by frugal(m): 7:37am On Apr 06, 2021
skymight:
Help me. My gf is pregnant. I promise to make the story fast and short. I met this fine and beautiful girls just a week ago and we feel so contacted very quickly so the point that I ask her out that particular day and she accepted to date me. I love her a lot and she love me too.

How far? She should have given birth by now smiley
Re: Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. by Kayberg: 7:46am On Apr 06, 2021
undecided
I wonder how a man would get a lady pregnant and the next thing they'd wish was to terminate it.
Re: Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. by Cousin9999: 8:17am On Apr 06, 2021
konkonbilo:
Congratulations

lol
Re: Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. by Athemisia: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Some people just think they can come here and just drop anything for us to hop at.

Can someone just explain the sensibility of the bolded part?
he must be a teenager...

Re: Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. by appamedes(f): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2021
Some guys are foolish for my liking.
u re not ready to father a child, yet u wouldnt control that ur "WOMB SHIFTER". See what 60sec pleasure has land u into.

i pray that lady pregnancy should be positive..
Re: Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. by bdauran: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
Congratulation
Re: Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. by SeunDobo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
skymight:
Help me. My gf is pregnant. I promise to make the story fast and short. I met this fine and beautiful girls just a week ago and we feel so contacted very quickly so the point that I ask her out that particular day and she accepted to date me. I love her a lot and she love me too. Telling the truth if I am financial stable right now I would have marry her. I intend to marry her when the time is ready. We are both in out early twenties. Fast forward, On Monday her aunt went to hospital to see a neighbor who is sick and her baby sister is sleeping so we decided to see each other since from her house to mine is just 1 minutes walk. We live very closely here in GRA. So we had a quick sex in my room( because we no do know when we are going to see each other unless talking on phone, she hardly comes out of the house) and I did not use condom coz I see her as my real girl friend and future wife. (Nah here devil enter) So when I am about to cum I pull out and release on my bed. Seriously we did not even last one minutes coz she is in a hurry to go home so as her baby sister will not wake up and start crying. She enjoy it lol but I did not coz that is just first round but I am OK because she is my girl friend.

So when we finish I told her to use the bath room and wash up before rushing home which she did. We keep on talking on phone as usual. So on Thursday and Friday she complained of weakness and serious tiredness join with running stomach which I advised her to put salt inside water and drink to stop the running stomach. (that is what I use to do whenever I have a running stomach I learn that from my late grand mom). So yesterday being Saturday I notice her attitude change due to how she responses to me. (I notice the attitude issue first on Friday night but she apologize saying her body is reacting to something she can not explain but the Saturday morning was worst). Since that morning till night she refuse to pick my calls or reply back my messages. Finally she pick up around 9pm after I keep begging her to pick my calls at least to know the problem with her. She picked and her voice was low and she was crying too that the running stomach pain is too much and that she is seeing an early period (I think she mean blood) instead of 13 or 17 that she usually see her period. She was still crying telling me that she has notice all the signs of being pregnant accept vomiting. (She google the signs) She told me told me she feels vomiting ooo but it is not coming out.

(Now the news that puts me in a thinking mood) she told me that she feels and think she is pregnant. Right now I am confused and she don't know what to do either. I told her to do a manual pregnant test to know if she is truly pregnant she said she don't know how to do that. (me I don't know too just hear they do it at home) She has refused to pick my calls again. Before she hang the call she told me that she don't want to have a baby now either do I. (Her aunt is a retired director on revenue board so if she finds out her trust on her will be gone and she will not train her in school anymore) We do not plan for any of this to happen and this is even our first sex (She is not a virgin ooo either do I) Please help me we can not afford to have a baby now. Just both of us that know about this. Please what should we do now. Is there any drugs that she can take to flush everything out since it is not up to a week.

You are free to insult me and I accept all the blame but please help advise me with the drugs to buy for her. This is the first time I am experiencing this. I don't want my family to find out because if they do I am dead. I beg everyone to help me with a drug to buy for her. I have seen people get helped here. Please doctors in the house help me.

I need to cane you for this post you see this small boy ! shebi you talk say you used withdrawal , since I dey used no woman get pregnant for me ...unless the one I intentionally give belle ... confirm may be she pregnant through before giving the poor girl drugs ooo no come damage her womb ooo
Re: Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. by Chidera29(f): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
skymight:
The truth is that we feel connected to each other. I swear the feelings I have for her seems to be real. she has been the only girl I have date that calls all the time with her card. we can talk for hours. To me she is different, smiles... yes I ask her out and she accepted the next day then I bleep her on our first meeting which is one week of our relationship. All I need right now is if there is any drugs that flushes system because right now if she is truly pregnant as she said then is still blood and has not form anything yet.

���������
Re: Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. by SmartHanif(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
skymight:
[s][/s]Ok let me believe with fear
Re: Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. by SmartHanif(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
[s][/s]
skymight:
Ok let me believe with fear
[s][/s]
Al
Re: Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Congratulations broo... you just hit the jackpot grin
Re: Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. by Truthsoldier(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
;DTruth be told..Since you know how to insert dick into vagina on who you came to know under one week,a person that is not even your wife,bros let me warn you don't ever do anything stupid to that baby,I call it a baby because it has copulate with her egg and under four days it is a human though in a fetal state,it has a soul,except you want to be a murderer and have God punish you...

You wanted sex,you got it and you were even laughing that you could have gone extra round..do you think everyone here is dumb and an idiot...

Keep that baby and marry that lady!
Be a man!
Re: Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. by skymight(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Truthsoldier:
;DTruth be told..Since you know how to insert dick into vagina on who you came to know under one week,a person that is not even your wife,bros let me warn you don't ever do anything stupid to that baby,I call it a baby because it has copulate with her egg and under four days it is a human though in a fetal state,it has a soul,except you want to be a murderer and have God punish you...

You wanted sex,you got it and you were even laughing that you could have gone extra round..do not you think everyone here is dumb and an idiot...

Keep that baby and marry that lady!
Be a man!

Thanks man everything is okay again and I’m careful in everything I’m doing
Re: Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. by skymight(m): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
frugal:

How far? She should have given birth by now smiley

We got everything settle and we are good and still dating
Re: Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. by frugal(m): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
skymight:

We got everything settle and we are good and still dating
Good for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? / Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? / Sexy Female Albino In Malawi Shares Hot Photos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.