Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

When A Man Asks You “Do You Want To Go Back To Nigeria?” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Asks You “Do You Want To Go Back To Nigeria?” (683 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Asks You “Do You Want To Go Back To Nigeria?” by mamagee3(f): 1:17am On Jun 07, 2020
When a man asks you “do you want to go back to Nigeria?”

What does he really mean from a male to female perspective?
Re: When A Man Asks You “Do You Want To Go Back To Nigeria?” by Naija246: 1:33am On Jun 07, 2020
you this old mama sef.. aren't you tired of behaving like a kid undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Man Asks You “Do You Want To Go Back To Nigeria?” by VickyRotex(f): 1:48am On Jun 07, 2020
mamagee, long time cheesy cheesy

5 years down the road and these "questions" threads never cease to keep coming grin undecided undecided

He means "mamagee, do you want to take me to mama"? kiss kiss tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: When A Man Asks You “Do You Want To Go Back To Nigeria?” by Blackmann001: 7:12am On Jun 07, 2020
Naija246:
you this old mama sef.. aren't you tired of behaving like a kid undecided

Grow up.!
Re: When A Man Asks You “Do You Want To Go Back To Nigeria?” by NwaEnugwuukwu(m): 8:06am On Jun 07, 2020
mamagee3:

If the question comes up during an argument/fight, he's trying to say "hey, better behave or I will send you back to your 'shithole' called Nigeria".

Sorry for my choice of words if you feel offended.
Re: When A Man Asks You “Do You Want To Go Back To Nigeria?” by SavageResponse(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
mamagee3:

Where are you presently?
Re: When A Man Asks You “Do You Want To Go Back To Nigeria?” by mamagee3(f): 5:33am On Jun 08, 2020
SavageResponse:

Where are you presently?
In the U.S.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends / My Plotagon App Is Not Opening, Why? / Everything You Need To Know About The G Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.