Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? (32785 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by OracleOfTheMost(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hello nairalanders...

The other day I had to ask my girlfriend for some cash because I was short of cash and needed to pay someone for a work done. Of course she gave me but her attitude changed from that day onwards even as she tries so hard to mask it. Respect dropped and she cared less unlike how we were before I borrowed the money from her. I’ve never been stingy as I always showered her with alerts.. I purposely decided not to give give back the money shaa so as to observe her reaction to it and from the look of things it doesn’t look good.

PS: Our relationship is 3months old and this is my first time of seeking financial assistance from her and it’s little money. smiley

So ladies how do you feel when your boyfriend borrows money from you and don’t give back??

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Slickest(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
You said ladies, so make I zip it

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Omihanifa: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Don't mind them undecided

An average Nigerian girl sees relationship as a meal ticket and to them nah only the man go dey shoulder all the responsibilities

249 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by lilvicky68(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
They feel depressed cheated and scammed..

266 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by bmdmix11: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
she go dey collect am. back small small then she go resume asking for her self

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
Some girls sef go get high blood pressure if you no pay back the money.
Na only God go help us ooo.

Make I sit down here dey drink my weed coffee.

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
They feel depressed cheated and scammed..

Hm-hmmm. This one is small. Me I feel as if my whole world is crashing and tumbling down on me, as if I'm going into a cardiac arrest and someone is pouring sand on my face, throat, ears to bury me alive. It's not a smiling something oh. I don't think I can ever try that nonsense with one yeye boyfriend again. Borrowing money from me is like cutting away a vein from my body o. I cannot fit to, I'm sorry.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by lilvicky68(m): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hm-hmmm. This one is small. Me I feel as if my whole world is crashing and tumbling down on me, as if I'm going into a cardiac arrest and someone is pouring sand on my face, throat, ears to bury me alive. It's not a smiling something oh. I don't think I can ever try that with one yeye boyfriend again. Borrowing money from me is like cutting away a vein from my body o. I cannot fit to, I'm sorry.
Omo grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by OracleOfTheMost(m): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
bmdmix11:
she go dey collect am. back small small then she go resume asking for her self

I thought so too.. but funny enough she’s not asked for a dime since then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by pocohantas(f): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
OracleOfTheMost:
Hello nairalanders...

PS: Our relationship is 3months old and this is my first time of seeking financial assistance from her and it’s little money. smiley

So ladies how do you feel when your boyfriend borrows money from you and don’t give back??

The same way you would feel is a NIGERIAN girl begs you for money just after 3 months of dating.

But then, considering you have been giving her, I hate to say she is a selfish and ungrateful person. She gave you and she is waiting for you to ask a second time. That would be the final nail to the coffin grin

I don’t feel anyway. If I have, I give. That is not something that happens as I am with an ancestor. Ancestors have money. smiley

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Only a simp will ask a woman for money, especially a Naija woman. Hmmm

I'll rather die than do that because that will mark the beginning of the end for you. How una take dey keep mouth talk am sef?? Via text or call or physical??

Some men no dey shame o!! Tufiakwa!!

30 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by OracleOfTheMost(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hm-hmmm. This one is small. Me I feel as if my whole world is crashing and tumbling down on me, as if I'm going into a cardiac arrest and someone is pouring sand on my face, throat, ears to bury me alive. It's not a smiling something oh. I don't think I can ever try that with one yeye boyfriend again. Borrowing money from me is like cutting away a vein from my body o. I cannot fit to, I'm sorry.

But there’s nothing wrong in giving you weekly allowance baah.. grin grin na your type Dey buy singlet as birthday gift

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by bmdmix11: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
OracleOfTheMost:

I thought so too.. but funny enough she’s not asked for a dime since then.
dey watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by OracleOfTheMost(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
pocohantas:

The same way you would feel is a NIGERIAN girl begs you for money just after 3 months of dating.

But then, considering you have been giving her, I hate to say she is a selfish and ungrateful person. She gave you and she is waiting for you to ask a second time. That would be the final nail to the coffin grin
I don’t feel anyway. If I have, I give. That is not something that happens as I am with an ancestor. Ancestors have money. smiley

There would be no second time sis.. I got the money I was expecting same day but something say make I hold on fess cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
OracleOfTheMost:

But there’s nothing wrong in giving you weekly allowance baah.. grin grin na your type Dey buy singlet as birthday gift
Singlet? Hehe. That one far, con dey expensive. Na Kiwi polish and brush I dey buy. If I wan come dey generous, I add a local sponge, Okin soap and Gillette shaving stick. kiss You baff and smell nice for me, baby. No greater birthday presents than that.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
An average Nigerian lady thinks it is shamelessness for a guy to ask her for money, I watched a Tacha interview with TVC and I was shaking my head for young girls, the nonsense she was confidently spitting was unprecedented, she might be a star but she has this crude mentality. Even the ones who will give you will still have a feeling like "this is not right" except few like that who are understanding, who know that giving is the job of those who have to the needy, not the job of a particular gender. In fact some mumu guys share that stupid mentality too, something like "I don't let her touch her money so I give her money every time" giving is an act of love, an act of humanity rather than responsibility, being loving and humane is the responsibility of every gender including Bobriskies

174 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by chatinent: 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Just because my cousin sister called me and said she wanted to give me a treat..after I came back, I haven't even removed my shoe when I saw her update on WhatsApp: “I like the woman I am becoming. To be a woman, you have to man your womanhood.”

I weak.

One of my friends that year cannot borrow you ₦500 in peace without making references to it every now and then.

She doesn't want to care if she is also owing you. The first and last day she lent me ₦10k (had an issue she caused), she first denied ever having up to ₦5k. As per paddy, she didn't want I saw her transactions when she was on the ATM. I pretended to be answering a call only to jam some ₦70,000,000 lying lonely in her account on tiptoe.

I was cold.
Na that day I believe woman get money pass men for this life

Later that week...
Me: Girl, why you dey stingy na?

She: (nothing to say again) Na your stingy?

......she knew I was in Broke-Lyn then. I couldn't even imagine she having so much money but was so down deep on harvesting me in toto...upon she know say na only me dey this world. Her dad was a very big man...and all her fam connections big people.

My own gan gan girlfriend dey loan her course mate ₦50k that year but dey meet me say she needs this and that.

My immediate sister own worse. If she visits me, she will exchange all my new things with hers. I'll call her “darl, did you come around?” when I notice a rainbow of my belongings. She has a spare key. Lol.

But I have a friend I aren't dating who lent me once when I say make I test am. The thing come dey do me somehow like most girls prefer giving sb they aren't dating to sb they are dating. Maybe they have the feeling say money wey don enter boyfriend hand don enter story.

I dey complain one day say my sister come carry my iPhone wey I never flex reach two weeks go school, na so another cousin come say “bro, sorry, I didn't call. I actually swapped my phone with your home phone (the one my sis dropped).” She dropped an Itel Only-call phone with a signature “love you.” I come siddon near my door dey reason when that kind rough play take start with these kids.

My verdict: woman dey get money pass men. I just wan marry first. I can't wait to ask my wife to help me with ₦100 for card after recharging hers for that month.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Benki003(m): 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
The feeling is not of this world,the would look so down on you like a kid forgetting that u to do give them sometimes angry angry

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Blessiing(f): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
I dont feel bad because relationship is meant for us to help each other and have each other's back, but those mofos never appreciated my efforts, been single for years now... Not the best but nothing i fit do

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
It depends on the kind of lady you are dating.

I had a problem with my woman some time ago reason is because I ran out of cash which resulted me borrowing money from my manche, my woman didn't take it lightly oh. She said, why should I borrow from a friend when she has more than the money sleeping in her account and she isn't using it to do anything at that moment?. Brothers and sisters, no be small issue like this o.

She said Nnaa, if I can't help you when you're in need then why am i your lover or friend in the first place?. Mehn! I marvelled I swear.

So, e get one day I stylishly asked her to help me with 10k, babe gave me her ATM and told me to collect 20k. O boy, I no know wetin I go talk, I collected the money, kept it for 2wks, then used it to get her a very nice gown and a sexy sandals. Mind you she never mentioned about paying her back.

Then on 21st April which is my birthday, babe said that I should prepare that she wanna take me out and I thought it's just normal taking out o, no be small thing. Babe took me to Onitsha mall, she bought a birthday cake and wine for me, we entered one shop there A**.ng(if you know OSHA mall, you'll know this shop), babe said, Nnaa, take whatever you like, at first, I thought she was joking but she isn't.

Brother and sisters on NL, this babe got my surprise surprised, I took 2 Pakistani jeans(a trouser and a short) which cost more than 20k, took 2 T-shirts which is roughly 15k, babe wanna buy pams that is more than 10k for me I rejected because she don over spend jare, I was just smiling sheepishly, in fact, my legs no fit carry me at that moment. I've never experienced such in my life before. At some point, I begin to wonder if this is truly a naija babe because I never expererit.

That's why I always laugh whenever my NL goons keep on bashing our naija babes, but me I dey always ask God to bless Nigerian girls who doesn't see relationship as a meal ticket or a one way street or a poverty alleviation scheme. Relationship ought to be a two way street, you rub my back, I rub my back that's it.

158 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by chatinent: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Only a simp will ask a woman for money, especially a Naija woman. Hmmm

I'll rather die than do that because that will mark the beginning of the end for you. How una take dey keep mouth talk am sef?? Via text or call or physical??

Some men no dey shame o!! Tufiakwa!!

Nairaland Heavy Weight Champion of Warri.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by chatinent: 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
It depends on the kind of lady you are dating.

I had a problem with my woman some time ago reason is because I ran out of cash which resulted me borrowing money from my manche, my woman didn't take it lightly oh. She said, why should I borrow from a friend when she has more than the money sleeping in her account and she isn't using it to do anything at that moment?. Brothers and sisters, no be small issue like this o.

She said Nnaa, if I can't help you when you're in need then why am i your lover or friend in the first place?. Mehn! I marvelled I swear.

So, e get one day I stylishly asked her to help me with 10k, babe gave me her ATM and told me to collect 20k. O boy, I no know wetin I go talk, I collected the money, kept it for 2wks, then used it to get her a very nice gown and a sexy sandals. Mind you she never mentioned about paying her back.

Abeg, which country in Nigeria you say she from?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
[s]
chatinent:

Nairaland Heavy Weight Champion of Warri.
[/s]

I can NEVER ask a Nigerian woman for money. Never done it, never will.

Continue begging them for money... goodluck

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by OracleOfTheMost(m): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Singlet? Hehe. That one far, con dey expensive. Na Kiwi polish and brush I dey buy. If I wan come dey generous, I add a local sponge, Okin soap and Gillette shaving stick. kiss You baff and smell nice for me, baby. No greater birthday presents than that.

All this one done pass money for singlet nah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by chatinent: 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

I can NEVER ask a Nigerian woman for money. Never done it, never will.

Continue begging them for money... goodluck

I didn't say I beg anyone.

I just dey recognise you.

E no make sense to see African John Cena throw face.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
chatinent:
Just because my cousin sister called me and said she wanted to give me a treat..after I came back, I haven't even removed my shoe when I saw her update on WhatsApp: “I like the woman I am becoming. To be a woman, you have to man your womanhood.”

I weak.

One of my friends that year cannot borrow you ₦500 in peace without making references to it every now and then.

She doesn't want to care if she is also owing you. The first and last day she lent me ₦10k (had an issue she caused), she first denied ever having up to ₦5k. As per paddy, she didn't want I saw her transactions when she was on the ATM. I pretended to be answering a call only to jam some ₦70,000,000 lying lonely in her account on tiptoe.

I was cold.
Na that day I believe woman get money pass men for this life

Later that week...
Me: Girl, why you dey stingy na?

She: (nothing to say again) Na your stingy?

......she knew I was in Broke-Lyn then. I couldn't even imagine she having so much money but was so down deep on harvesting me in toto...upon she know say na only me dey this world. Her dad was a very big man...and all her fam connections big people.

My own gan gan girlfriend dey loan her course mate ₦50k that year but dey meet me say she needs this and that.

My immediate sister own worse. If she visits me, she will exchange all my new things with hers. I'll call her “darl, did you come around?” when I notice a rainbow of my belongings. She has a spare key. Lol.

But I have a friend I aren't dating who lent me once when I say make I test am. The thing come dey do me somehow like most girls prefer giving sb they aren't dating to sb they are dating. Maybe they have the feeling say money wey don enter boyfriend hand don enter story.

I dey complain one day say my sister come carry my iPhone wey I never flex reach two weeks go school, na so another cousin come say “bro, sorry, I didn't call. I actually swapped my phone with your home phone (the one my sis dropped).” She dropped an Itel Only-call phone with a signature “love you.” I come siddon near my door dey reason when that kind rough play take start with these kids.

My verdict: woman dey get money pass men. I just wan marry first. I can't wait to ask my wife to help me with ₦100 for card after recharging hers for that month.

You get plenty tories, no be small. Only you? You go be big man wey get money na if cousin 1 and 2 and sister 4 and 5 are always coming to take and swap your things.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
OracleOfTheMost:

All this one done pass money for singlet nah

Lol... how much? #50 naira, #100 naira and #150 naira things? That you can even buy from the mallam in your street.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
chatinent:

Abeg, which country in Nigeria you say she from?
She's an Anambra babe.

A very loyal, cool headed and understanding babe.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by chatinent: 12:17am On Sep 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
She's an Anambra babe.

A very loyal, cool headed and understanding babe.

You get another one like am wey you no dey use abeg?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by chatinent: 12:18am On Sep 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You get plenty tories, no be small. Only you? You go be big man wet get money na if cousin 1 and 2 and sister 4 and 5 are always coming to take and swap your things.

Na only poor man dey count scores and experiences.

- Chatinent, 2021.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:21am On Sep 20, 2021
chatinent:

You get another one like am wey you no dey use abeg?
LOLing! This guy sef.

Baba, dem still dey but na to find them be the wahala.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by chatinent: 12:31am On Sep 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
LOLing! This guy sef.

Baba, dem still dey but na to find them be the wahala.

I get one like that last year. She yarn me say she doesn't like fair tall guys say dem get the tendency to cheat. Only me no know how I go use convince am. Later that evening, I honestly uploaded on my status for WhatsApp say Dating Should Be For Marriage...the babe come reply me... “even with this, you can't still get me into una trap.”

I can't find babe again. cry

Make I dey hustle. I never build house sef

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Was I Wrong? / Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.