Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? (6624 Views)

'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Yungmil: 8:00am On Jun 07, 2020
Guys who is the world record holder of toasting, this does not include meeting and bargaining with a prostitute to pay for sex, No.

I mean meeting and talking to someone for the first time and going down with her the same day.

Mine was back in the days when we were still on the street of 042, it was almost a daily routine, if you give me the opportunity to speak with you codedly as a lady that you are, then you are gonnneerrr. I was a world toaster

Share your experience...

2 Likes

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by illicit(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2020
yes nw

2 Likes

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Yungmil: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2020
bad guy

1 Like

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Oluromantic: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2020
Toasting and sleeping with a girl same day does not mean d guy is good. Its an opportunity...the condition and location favours the sleeping.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Yungmil: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2020
Oluromantic:
Toasting and sleeping with a girl same day does not mean d guy is good. Its an opportunity...the condition and location favours the sleeping.
but yet not everyone can do it

2 Likes

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Yungmil: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Some girls can't wait

1 Like

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by delectablegyal(f): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2020
some of these said ladies are on nairaland but them go dey form holy on nairaland. many whores are out there. every lady has a w.hore tendency. it only takes a bad boy to bring out the w.hore in a good girl. ubuja. how are you doing? smiley.

24 Likes

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Yungmil: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2020
I guess church girls wouldn't be among?
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Akinowon123(m): 8:50am On Jun 07, 2020
I did it once while in school tho, it was crazy af to my friends because they saw me as someone who doesn't flirt with girls. But on this day, after using my preserved code. I was inside her 3 hours after we met and was kinda easy.
But one thing that surprised me was that she is one of the classy babe who gives guy attitude and always forming they are not cheap

Well I f*cked her with N150 coke at my friend's house.

I guess she's already crushing on me when we met or maybe she was Hot or I was lucky, lol.

5 Likes

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by paulolee(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2020
sure na...de is nothing big in dt for sharp dudes...especially wen the bea av bin crushing for long and u met her on a cold and lovely evenin...dm don spend nites tire my guy...no big deal in it

4 Likes

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Fidelismaria: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2020
I dey come
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by EngrMarve(m): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2020
Yungmil:
but yet not everyone can do it

Yes not everyone will do it because some of us have reasonable things to do with our lives.
We have to be successful, be independent, get wealthy, live a peaceful life and yet have the best.

There's more to life than sleeping with women.
And if you have got an award for being world toaster, congrats then (maybe that's a lot of money)

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 07, 2020
Yungmil:
I guess church girls wouldn't be among?
Mostly church girls bro grin

3 Likes

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by jidamsel43(m): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2020
I came here to ready testimonies of geniuses who had only intelligence in wooing

1 Like

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Kalapizim(m): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2020
You don't need to toast sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Some girls you don’t really need to toast them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by EricSmallz(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2020
I swear, I have up to six of that experience. Most times, it is the girls that actually allow it, it has nothing to do with the guy's sharpness. Rather, the guy just needs to be bold and convert the chance when it comes. I tried and failed on several girls too. If it was my sharpness, I would not be failing at all.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by vepros: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2020
I done do am only once before.
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by skimena: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2020
delectablegyal:
some of these said ladies are on nairaland but them go dey form holy on nairaland. many whores are out there. every lady has a w.hore tendency. it only takes a bad boy to bring out the w.hore in a good girl. ubuja. how are you doing? smiley.
u just blew my mind for speaking this deep truth. God bless you. many girls will come here and b forming what I don't know

2 Likes

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by prinsam30: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
how many times, uncountable
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by FeliciaOja(f): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
The woman is the gatekeeper to the vagina
If you like be as sharp as a sword
She is the one that allows it to happen
If she refuses then nothing will happen.

10 Likes

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by shilenji(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Maybe a few times, but some girls can play hard to get shaa
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by kabanayol9(m): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
FeliciaOja:
I am telling you.

1 Like

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Is it that you guys don't have any recent sex escapade !!!!...all the stories here are from back in the days.

1 Like

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by ATTemi: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yes. Funny enough we still dey pass those wey gimme tough time.
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mine was this girl I met on 2go then we chatted from morning 7am till like 11am she was like she wanted to cool I should come join I was like I’m coming jokingly and she said I should come she gave me address I contemplated I sha went I got to her area couldn’t find the street told her to come meet me at a eatry Mr Biggs or so she said no I should come to her house, for my mind I new she wanted alone time got to her house she entertained me funny her mom was at the shop downstairs before you knew it we kissed and I bleeped her on the couch in the parol I was like mhen!! Many like that.
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
delectablegyal:
Not every gurl.

1 Like

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
FeliciaOja:
yea true

1 Like

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by humilitypays(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
delectablegyal:
#Truth
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Automatic3444(m): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
get connected to sugar daddy and sugar Mummy now...easy safe and secure...call +2347042602802..or WhatsApp
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by humilitypays(m): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Miniso:
Not every gurl.
shut up, stop defending what you dont know, some of you are disgusting angry

That holy girl you think she's too holy, if she jams her celebrity crush or the gospel singer or even preacher she cherishes and he press her mumu button, she will pull off her undies same minute, so talk what u know and desist from defending everything

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Else Noticed This On nairaland Lately? [picture] / Erotic Poem / There Are No Cute Guys On Nairaland. (examples)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.