Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? (6654 Views)

'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
humilitypays:
shut up, stop defending what you dont know, some of you are disgusting angry

That holy girl you think she's too holy, if she jams her celebrity crush or the gospel singer or even preacher she cherishes and he press her mumu button, she will pull off her undies same minute, so talk what u know and desist from defending everything
Not every girl iz hungry. but Most are hungry. and feel so entitled well deir body their decision. kpata kpata once u hit u run. na u carry cum! undecided

1 Like

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Eastside22(m): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
I still need lessons on how to do this Lol
I've never been lucky before,approaching a girl self is a big issues no be say I no fine o
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by humilitypays(m): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Miniso:
Not every girl iz hungry. but Most are hungry. and feel so entitled well deir body their decision. kpata kpata once u hit u run. na u carry cum! undecided
it's not about hunger. Is Billionaire Femi Otedola's daughter DJ Cuppy hungry

Not all girls fvck because of hunger or for money, some are dick freaks.....some cannot resist a handsome guy with good body build, some cannot resist dirty talks, and so on, it's not about poverty or hunger, many rich girls fvck anyhow and for free even in developed countries

3 Likes

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
delectablegyal:
some of these said ladies are on nairaland but them go dey form holy on nairaland. many whores are out there. every lady has a w.hore tendency. it only takes a bad boy to bring out the w.hore in a good girl. ubuja. how are you doing? smiley.
The day I opened a thread about the LovePeddler in every woman they all screamed murder. But trust me when I say no woman is out of reach. It's not about being cheap,it's about offering the irresistible pleasures out of this world.
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Toasting.

OK.
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Blacknote: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Oluromantic:
Toasting and sleeping with a girl same day does not mean d guy is good. Its an opportunity...the condition and location favours the sleeping.
Truer words has never been spoken.

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Bartork(m): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
EricSmallz:
I swear, I have up to six of that experience. Most times, it is the girls that actually allow it, it has nothing to do with the guy's sharpness. Rather, the guy just needs to be bold and convert the chance when it comes. I tried and failed on several girls too. If it was my sharpness, I would not be failing at all.

Men

Men
Men
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Bartork(m): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
FeliciaOja:
The woman is the gatekeeper to the vagina
If you like be as sharp as a sword
She is the one that allows it to happen
If she refuses then nothing will happen.

Oga

I hail ooo
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by fuwaski(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
grin i was like " babe, if not u today, i will definitely become a Reverend father" that was wen i saw her alighting from a taxi... She just smiled. I quickly engaged her in a discussion and told her to take a walk to my house and she accepted...

Na for inside house we began our mumu gist come add dirty talks grin
After some minutes, we began to buckle ourselves ... D deed was done...

Though, she came for a birthday party of a friend...
Since den, she been keep body say na dating we go dey do but me no fit cus...

Other stories are currently saved in files... Be blessed
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by DaInferno(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
... this one na question?... people have met a lady, ate, slept with her, and got her pregnant within 24hrs,this one sun dn see am, no be new thing
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Oghenerobo2002(m): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
delectablegyal:
some of these said ladies are on nairaland but them go dey form holy on nairaland. many whores are out there. every lady has a w.hore tendency. it only takes a bad boy to bring out the w.hore in a good girl. ubuja. how are you doing? smiley.
Just looked at ur profile and noticed u can lie more than me. Ha!!!
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by HITsquad: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Couple of times, when I was younger... but most of it happened during parties or stuff like that.

Girls and Women aren't the same thing...
Boys and men aren't the same thing either...

These days I intend to get to know people more,connect with them more before sex, that's how you know you are finally matured. Sex will no longer be your top priority like it was during your early 20s... You start looking for something more.

4 Likes

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Zabiboy: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Oluromantic:
Toasting and sleeping with a girl same day does not mean d guy is good. Its an opportunity... the condition and location favours the sleeping.

Your statement is spot on...
Except for the bolded..
So tell me, what exactly is this "OPPORTUNITY" and for who??

1 Like

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Skmoda360(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yungmil:
but yet not everyone can do it
That's true though

1 Like

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by walexzee11(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Seriously, I've met a lady and bleeped her in less than 24hrs! Met her Friday evening and she chop the Condo on Saturday around 1pm.

1 Like

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by LikeAking: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Eastside22:
I still need lessons on how to do this Lol
I've never been lucky before,approaching a girl self is a big issues no be say I no fine o

The problem is from the programming of your mind.Stop listing to your mind,take swift decisions the moment you spot any babe.

Train your mind to be at one with your mission.

Control your mind.

Give your mind no room for debates and discouragement.

The kind of mind you have will make you miss lots of opportunities in life if you don't conquer it.

Us the "devil get behind me" strategy when ever the mind tries to discourage you.

Ignore your mind.

(Lock your mind)

Hardern you rind

Fearless

Make swift decisions about toasting the girl sharply and proceed sharply. (Shut your mind up,it knows nothing)

All our problems we face in life are orchestrated by our evil minds.

1 Like

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by FrankBass281(m): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
I don't tell tales but I will say this,this happened like three years ago,I went to get milk from a provision store,I met this ebony black tall endowed robust babe at the store,as I stood admiring her rounded b*tt,she looked at me and eyed me,then I greeted her,she didn't respond,I slapped her b*tt angrily,then she was about slapping me but I held her hands and looked deeply into her caramel looking eyes and told her to follow me to my room...i f you believe this then you must be stupid becus I DONT TELL TALES

3 Likes

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Yungmil: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
FrankBass281:
I don't tell tales but I will say this,this happened like three years ago,I went to get milk from a provision store,I met this ebony black tall endowed robust babe at the store,as I stood admiring her rounded b*tt,she looked at me and eyed me,then I greeted her,she didn't respond,I slapped her b*tt angrily,then she was about slapping me but I held her hands and looked deeply into her caramel looking eyes and told her to follow me to my room...i f you believe this then you must be stupid becus I DONT TELL TALES
is possible my guy

but only in China!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
I did dat 2010, it has been long. but we were young then, inshort de young gal slept over at my aoz then. blessing by Name.
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Yungmil: 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sirjendon:
I did dat 2010, it has been long. but we were young then, inshort de young gal slept over at my aoz then. blessing by Name.
badoooo back den
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yungmil:
badoooo back den
I stopped all this wayward life 2014, it has been a bad experience though.
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
FrankBass281:

Bros Na you o
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Okoroawusa: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Please next time ask a very difficult question...
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by FlordFlorez(m): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
I don't want to "shalaye".
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Eastside22(m): 12:30am On Jun 08, 2020
LikeAking:

The problem is from the programming of your mind.Stop listing to your mind,take swift decisions the moment you spot any babe.

Train your mind to be at one with your mission.

Control your mind.

Give your mind no room for debates and discouragement.

The kind of mind you have will make you miss lots of opportunities in life if you don't conquer it.

Us the "devil get behind me" strategy when ever the mind tries to discourage you.

Ignore your mind.

(Lock your mind)

Hardern you rind

Fearless

Make swift decisions about toasting the girl sharply and proceed sharply. (Shut your mind up,it knows nothing)

All our problems we face in life are orchestrated by our evil minds.

I pray this help me
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by ProtectMyMoney: 12:31am On Jun 08, 2020
delectablegyal:

Are you not one of them
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Of course....
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Yungmil: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
people can do
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Sweeetheart(m): 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Oluromantic:
Toasting and sleeping with a girl same day does not mean d guy is good. Its an opportunity...the condition and location favours the sleeping.

you've said it all. naivety of some ladies, I have banged many ladies I don't even toast verbally in the day I meet them

just eyeing her sensitive part and she fall yakata, from Delta to anambra to Ibadan. Girls are created in a flexible way, perhaps this made them to be more naive

if you see any lady forming hard or smart to you, be rest assured one cone guy is smashing her pussy somewhere

ladies are the cheapest things to get

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Questions For U Guys? / "I Slept With A Guy Asking Me Out..." - Lady / Limits And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.