Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,345 members, 7,853,533 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

7 Rules You Must Follow To Be A Lady’s Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Rules You Must Follow To Be A Lady’s Man (506 Views)

Lewd Chat Of A 9ja Lady & Man Exposed / How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Rules You Must Follow To Be A Lady’s Man by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2020
First let us start by defining who can be called a ladies guy. A ladies guy is that charming, fashionable, cute and confident guy who gets the all the attention of the girls around just by being physically present. He is not necessarily a womanizer, ladies just like flirting and being in his company because they can’t help but notice him when he is around.

Though similar to a playboy but distinct in the sense that playboys flirt for financial or sexual gains and breaks your heart in the end. However a lady’s man almost effortlessly attracts the girls, may engage them in conversations but do not necessarily play with their emotions.

So do you want to be that guy? Here are are rules you must maintain:

1. Dress To Impress: Research has shown that simply dressing up good leads to an increase in perceived attractiveness. Choose clothing that accentuates your features and lines, something that makes you look more muscular and stand you out among others. Appearing fashionable does not just start and end with clothes, your hair, shoes, colour combinations, wrist watch and other accessories also play a good role. Pay attention generally to how you appear when the eye meets you and you are half way there.

2. Smell Nice: Some studies have suggested that women are more influenced by the way a man smells rather than the way they look. Wearing a nice fragrance adds more boldness to your appearance and when you go closer you smell edible.

3. Use Compliments: There is no better way to spice up a conversation with a lady than using a befitting compliment, besides women love to be complimented. It creates a special wave of pleasure in their brains. If you want to be a ladies guy, you must learn to compliment women. Notice everything different and good about them, from the hair to their beauty, intelligence, shoes, fragrance. Do it moderately though, do not make the conversation all about compliments.

4. Be Bold And Confident: Apart from looking good and smelling nice, the best other dress you could wear is Boldness, confidence, and good self esteem. Act like you are in charge, smile often, it shows charisma. Speak boldly and confidently to her and maintain a good eye contact, this will make her feel a little shy, comfortable and secure around you.

5. Flirt A Little: Be a sexual person and flirt whenever you can, To flirt appropriately you’ll need to be witty. Women enjoy a clever back-and-forth. Flirting is partially teasing and partially showing you are attracted. A little humour, a little tease, a little touch, and a little gesture at the right times creates the perfect balance and paves the way.

6. Be A Good Listener: Being a good listener is a sure-fire way to attract women, Face her and be attentive. Try to listen to what she’s saying without judging. Avoid admonishing her, don’t be in a hurry to advice her. If you think you have a solution for her, make it look like a reply and bury it in the conversation rather than sounding like a correction or consultant. She is telling you so you can listen and be in her emotions not to become a judge.

7. A Little Mistery: Do not be pushed to let it all out at once, keep the conversation a little below the surface. Do not let her figure you out all at a time, that makes you look easy and regular. Keep somethings to the imagination, let her figure out some herself. Do the unexpected, do not be predictable, a little mistery it will make you appear exciting and adventurous.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/05/01/7-rules-you-must-follow-to-be-a-ladys-man/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Rules You Must Follow To Be A Lady’s Man by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2020
In other words, if you want to keep eating free food around town you should adopt this approach. What about if some ladies are reading this article?
I think the most inevitable value that a guy should have is money...if the guy is rich the rest will solve itself...for example, what is in Ned Nwoko that made Regina to.fall yakata for that.old man...if not money, tell me something else....

Money.open ladies legs since 1900 till date.
Re: 7 Rules You Must Follow To Be A Lady’s Man by Naija246: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2020
this has probably got to be the most useless thread I have read in a while undecided

#saynotosimping
Re: 7 Rules You Must Follow To Be A Lady’s Man by timibare(m): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2020
How to b a successful man nko?
Re: 7 Rules You Must Follow To Be A Lady’s Man by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2020
This is what we call yanyanpu in pidgin language
Re: 7 Rules You Must Follow To Be A Lady’s Man by Freestainworld(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2020
to be a lady's man, fear God, he will give you the best lady if you are single.
Re: 7 Rules You Must Follow To Be A Lady’s Man by paulolee(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2020
ladies man when my mates for streets don turn ama finish n become money men...jus continue
Re: 7 Rules You Must Follow To Be A Lady’s Man by illicit(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2020
I want to be a money man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Man Pregnanted His Daughter / We Got The Most Pretty Lady In My State / I Might Soon Deactivate My Account if my request is not met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.