Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) (6165 Views)

Lewd Chat Of A 9ja Lady & Man Exposed / What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 21, 2019
A man on Facebook ( in a story shared on Twitter) shared his experience on how he had sex with a deaf lady ( unknownly ) with just a phone conversation.

Tyrone Abrams' whose narration covered extensively; how he was able to convince her, and get her approval without a single word exchanged between them. Filled it up with funny annotations.

The funny story has gathered a lot of attention from a lot of people on Twitter and Facebook ( where it was first share) most are disgusted by his antics others applauding him for not taking advantage of her disability.

Re: How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2019
The hearing can marry the deaf, it happens.
why the controversy. It was consexual. He didnt take advantage of her. Not all disabled are insecure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2019
So people now share sexcapades on Facebook shocked.

Wonderful!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) by Jayslicky: 8:12am On Aug 21, 2019
Nonsense, he had sex with a human being what is the big issue, him bringing it to Facebook makes him look like he was doing the lady a favour.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) by Truthsbitter: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2019
Nice experience..
I have never had a disabled girl as a friend in this my life journey....

Maybe I will come across one/some in the future as i journey forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) by Offpoint: 8:42am On Aug 21, 2019
Last time I checked you don't need ears for sex.
Many in the graves woulda been alive if they were momentarily deaf during sex.

Nothing kills a man faster than hearing "Harder, faster, f**k me, is that all you got... f**k me harder...aaaah, ooowh.. oh my God! oh God!!"

These words makes man "go dey dey do pass himself"

If you're gf/wife start saying those words during s*x, please close your ears else you might pass out cuz those "Is that all you got" can ruin your life... especially if she mentioned your name "Wale is that all you got, Wale f**k me like a man"........ brother run when you hear this else you go die dia.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) by PlayerMeji: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2019
And we die to speak proper English here.... Smh.

Someone just communicated in pure trashy disjointed English and I read all of that and still understood everything..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) by sofiscatedmoron: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2019
These niggars are so damn funny

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) by sofiscatedmoron: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2019
PlayerMeji:

Someone just communicated in pure trashy disjointed English and I read all of that and still understood everything..
That's their hood/ghetto language just like we speak broken English

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) by Alwaysking: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2019
Amakavula:
A man on Facebook ( in a story shared on Twitter) shared his experience on how he had sex with a deaf lady ( unknownly ) with just a phone conversation.

Tyrone Abrams' whose narration covered extensively; how he was able to convince her, and get her approval without a single word exchanged between them. Filled it up with funny annotations.

The funny story has gathered a lot of attention from a lot of people on Twitter and Facebook ( where it was first share) most are disgusted by his antics others applauding him for not taking advantage of her disability.
Can't you get a domain name for your blog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2019
PlayerMeji:

No mind them... that was how one frustrated farm tools was telling me about writing in proper English. The hoe couldn't even start her sentence properly.. Nigerians for u. Pretending to be what they're not even close to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) by otipoju(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2019
PlayerMeji:

Except for the very educated ones, most of those guys cant speak twa of good english.
Hes speaking Ebionics...their version of our pidgin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) by projecttopics2: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
LLLLLLLLLLLLloooooooooooooooooooLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) by Roon9(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
PlayerMeji:

An American in America for that matter

(1) (Reply)

Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS / Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready / Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.