Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (64321 Views)

Lewd Chat Of A 9ja Lady & Man Exposed / How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Timekeeper: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
I know most of us are likely to have one or two things that turn us off when we see a lady.

For me, I am not perfect and am not saying all ladies should be perfect, one of my turn off is a lady that looks/ behave like a man. It's a great turn off for me.

Secondly, extremely flat chest is also a big turn off.

Thirdly, I also dislike the opposite of flat chest which is excessive boobs, I mean over sabi boobs walahi na turn off oo. Am sure you guys have one or two to say.

Oya let us know

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
I dislike it when a man sags, uses big or chunky necklace. I also don't like guys with dreads. I love corporate looking guys.

203 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
No Matter How Beautiful You Are. Once You Have a Bad Body odour. Just Forget Me!

YES! Also. Girls Who Behave And Dress Like Guys... They Annoy Me but Disgust Me...

Girls Who Feel They Are Better Than Every Other Person.

Girls Who Snub, can Go To Hell!

Gossip Girls, talking Too Much And Without Thinking...

THAT BAD BODY ODOUR IS THE WORSE...

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by SIaye: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
sexybbstar:
I dislike it when a man sags, uses big or chunky necklace. I also don't like guys with dreads. I love corporate looking guys.

Weiten happen to guys with dread? undecided undecided undecided talk Nonsense make sango slap your mouth. Dislike guys with dread, is it your dread undecided

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Smellymouth: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Overly needy/clingy. I can't deal with having to "check in" every 2 hours or constantly having to apologise for not being attentive enough.
Never saying what she wants, expecting you to read her mind because you should just know..

178 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by SIaye: 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
DeadRat:
No Matter How Beautiful You Are. Once You Have a Bad Body odour. Just Forget Me!

A rat face is a big turn off to the any girl.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
SIaye:

Weiten happen to guys with dread? undecided undecided undecided talk Nonsense make sango slap your mouth. Dislike guys with dread, is it your dread undecided

grin shey because you have dreads abi? As long as your bae loves you with it. My opinion doesn't matter.

Happy new year.

220 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by seunny4lif(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
I hate girls with pussy of odour grin
I don't like big boobs
I don't like big ass cos most of them are fucking dirty even the whites ladies.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by SIaye: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
sexybbstar:

grin shey because you have dreads abi? As long as your bae loves you with it. My opinion doesn't matter.

Happy new year.

grin

Happy new year babe. I nor come see you again o. Why you nor come cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by SIaye: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Girls with big yance and big breast turn me off, slim girl with portable ass and boobs is what turns me on. cheesy

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
SIaye:

grin

Happy new year babe. I nor come see you again o. Why you nor come cry cry cry

We didn't have the time to discuss now.

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by SIaye: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
sexybbstar:

We didn't have the time to discuss now.

Yea true. Still like to come? wink
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
A lying tongue

27 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
The only thing that turns me off in a girl is unpleasant character

I like girls that behave like tom boys. We can do everything together. She will be like my best friend and lover. grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by deeLima86(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
No matter her beauty and sexual appeal, if her hair stinks. cry

19 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by mikejj(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
a girl with future.yea a moderate girl turns me off.,

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
SIaye:

Yea true. Still like to come? wink
You want me to be crucified abi? grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
SIaye:

Learn to be civilized. Stop acting like a to.ut

You are 30 years and still missing functional parts of your b..rain.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by DRISKLEF(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
Socially r3tarded babes turn me off.

8 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by SIaye: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
sexybbstar:

You want me to be crucified abi? grin

Lol crucified by who and for what? cheesy
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by SIaye: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Learn to be civilized. Stop acting like a to.ut

You are 30 years and still missing functional parts of your b..rain.

Oh please stfu dude. I was just playing with her and she knows, or didn't you see the rest chats. Abeg get lost and enjoy your cheap likes.

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
SIaye:

Lol crucified by who and for what? cheesy
lipsrsealed
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
I dislike girls who are only "intelligent" in giving romance advice.

There are thousands of problems to be solved;

1) Finance
2) Business
3) Career
4) Investments

But all she knows is to identify a cheating bf, advising ladies to be equal to their man, giving marital advice on social media, slaying, dumping guys and getting dumped!!

Bullshit!!!.

Lalasticlala

199 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by SIaye: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
sexybbstar:

lipsrsealed
Nor worry I go message you later make you tell me privately

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
Short guys turn me off cos am not tall.
I love them tall.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
SIaye:

Oh please stfu dude. I was just playing with her and she knows, or didn't you see the rest chats. Abeg get lost and enjoy your cheap likes.

Shut up!! I didnt mention you because of this incident tho...

Just learn to manage yourself like a human on a social network, and stop being an ass.

Also, learn to type! Alongside, work on your punctuations!!

Dickh.ead

38 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by SIaye: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Shut up!! I didnt mention because of this incident tho...

Just learn to manage yourself like a human on a social network, and stop being an ass.

Also, learn to type! Alongside, work on your punctuations!!

Dickh.ead

Like I said, get lost and enjoy your cheap likes, before Jealousy kill you that a nigga got a better life than you ever got no matter how much you struggled, Lmao

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Lalas247(f): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
DeadRat:

YES! Also. Girls Who Behave And Dress Like Guys... They Annoy Me but Disgust Me...

Girls Who Feel They Are Better Than Every Other Person.

Girls Who Snub, can Go To Hell!

Gossip Girls, talking Too Much And Without Thinking...

THAT BAD BODY ODOUR IS THE WORSE...
This is serious grin

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
SIaye:

Like I said, get lost and enjoy your cheap likes, before Jealousy kill you that a nigga got a better life than you ever got no matter how much you struggled, Lmao

This is the first line always used by re.tards.

Better life? If I ask you to show me your paycheck, it would look like an intimidation from me.

I don't wana argue financials with you, it would be childish. Back to my advice, learn to be civil in your response and stop behaving like a to.ut (I.e. if you aren't one already)

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by teemanbastos(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
Bad Character.
Pride.
Show-offs.
Fakeness (sic).

4 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by SIaye: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

This is the first line always used by re.tards.

Better life? If I ask you to show me your paycheck, it would look like an intimidation from me.

I don't wana argue financials with you, it would be childish. Back to my advice, learn to be civil in your response and stop behaving like a to.ut (I.e. if you aren't one already)

Show us your pay check, I like to be intimidated cheesy

If you were civil you wouldn't have picked BiafraBushBoy as your moniker, I don't see any civilization in it, trying to score cheap popularity points here by picking on me? I'm pretty sure If I hadn't known civilization, i wouldn't be here on NL in first place. undecided Why not get lost already, I don't feed of attention to attention seekers, mind your own goddamn business and stop sticking your nose into other people's conversation when you are not invited, get lost already will you.

109 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.