Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB (1759 Views)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Biafra: ‘I Am Ready To Join IPOB, But...’ — Rochas Okorocha / Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by Tranquillity360: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
jimyjames:

Igbos are treated worse than boko haram , so shut up, enemies of ipob are behind this video, it never happened
You dey mind evil people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by 900winer(m): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Haaa! cheesy

Ipob scammers wan't to scam this guy by force grin

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by ODUBEZE: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tranquillity360:
You don't know how evil afonja one nigerialist can be.

Lolzzzz what if AREWA is behind it's
Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by Enculer: 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yorubas again.
Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by Tranquillity360: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
ODUBEZE:

Lolzzzz what if AREWA is behind it's
What is the different between arewa and afonja one nigerialist?
Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by Throwback: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
jimyjames:

Your comment is Trash' and your question is meaningless , almost all the political leaders in Igbo land are enemies of ipob to start with.

Thanks for confirming IPOB is a trash orphan in Igboland who have no political backing?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
The main purpose of IPOB’s campaign of misinformation is to confuse many Igbos with contradictory lies that will be repeated here and there until Igbos do not know what the truth is. For years, Igbos have allowed IPOB to spread lies that have poisoned the trust between us and the rest of the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

The cutting words of IPOB is worse than a bowstring. While a cut may heal, the cut of the tongue does not. Ultimately, what IPOB has succeeded in doing is stir up hatred between Igbos and the rest of Nigerians. So, I stand bold to state that IPOB is a disease; the lies and venom that they are vomiting through Nnamdi Kanu do not have to make sense to be successful as a disease.

C. Okonkwo

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by IgboPikin: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
IKUBABAYEYE001:
I have said it before and I will repeat it. IPOB is a terrorist Group that should be given a Boko Haram treatment.

Show me the weapons we have that justifies IPOB as a terrorist group!
Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Throwback:

You tried so hard but you were unable to claim the obviously Igbo dude is Afonja, so rather than address the matter, you typically ran away like a coward.

Have you arrived in Abidjan?

Where is Gidgiddy to come regale us with his fables of how IPOB is not a terrorist group?

That's what they do, I asked them a question about how kanu is running the financial management of IPOB and how he spent $143,000 in a month, no one was able to provide answer, they all ran away, Kanu is like a God to them
Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by IgboPikin: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
https://pindfoundation.org/analysis-of-conflict-trends-in-the-niger-delta/

Click that link to see the conflicts going on among non Igbo minorities in the Niger Delta region.
Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
jimyjames:

Igbos are treated worse than boko haram , so shut up, enemies of ipob are behind this video, it never happened

They have come, wailers
Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by VaselineCrew: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
This is terrible, point blank.

You can support your Biafra and still condemn what is wrong. After all, you guys claim you want a referendum, will you now coerce people to vote?

You guys had better denounce the bad elements amongst yourselves and do it quickly, else you justify the negative connotation some associate with that name.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by jimyjames(m): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Throwback:

Thanks for confirming IPOB is a trash orphan in Igboland who have no political backing?

I just confirmed ipob is clean and not part of the corrupt political system of this false evil union called Nigeria.
Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by jimyjames(m): 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

They have come, wailers

You are the ones wailing over ipob
Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by History555: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

That's what they do, I asked them a question about how kanu is running the financial management of IPOB and how he spent $143,000 in a month, no one was able to provide answer, they all ran away, Kanu is like a God to them

Minister of wailing lgbo affairs

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by History555: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
kiss undecided grin lipsrsealed angry

Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by Deebwebb: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
See ewedus masturbating on this thread.. Chai....hopeless people...while Fulani's are destroying everywhere in Nigeria,but ones is Ipob they start vibrating
Most of them are like "let's remain slaves as far as Biafra remains in Nigeria..
Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
History555:

Minister of wailing lgbo affairs

More publicity Pls, the innocent igbos need to know the truth
Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by JerryGent1983: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:
A man of Igbo extraction was nearly killed over the weekend for refusing to join the proscribed Indigenous People Of Biafra.

He said youths were coerced into joining IPOB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8tSGgqy5vg

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
I'm not a member of IPOB but I have many friends who are one but none of them have strongly asked me to join them so I strongly doubt the authenticity of this video (ka chineke mezie okwu)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by kingzizzy: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
JerryGent1983:
I'm not a member of IPOB but I have many friends who are one but none of them have strongly asked me to join them so I strongly doubt the authenticity of this video (ka chineke mezie okwu)

Is it really possible that IPOB that has millions of members, home and abroad, will be forcing one hungry looking small boy in the village to join them? How do you even force anyone to join IPOB? The story is just laughable
Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by Sagay212: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
iPod criminals are bunch of animals. They only come online to.brag and go back to hide under their beds like a sissy. If them burn una papa well, make una start wahala. That biafra.ud war wey una they cry about go be sample compared to what will happen to you air heads this time.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by blasted12: 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Captainrambo2:
big one. That kanu should be hunted down by nia and killed.
let him step foot on Nigerian soil and see if he won't be a corpse
Re: VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB by RuggedSniper: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:
A man of Igbo extraction was nearly killed over the weekend for refusing to join the proscribed Indigenous People Of Biafra.

He said youths were coerced into joining IPOB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8tSGgqy5vg

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
^^The dude's name is Kelechi Okezie, with an Ibo accent... He is NOT a Yoruba! Shame on the amateurish Ibo trolls on this thread for telling lies (and making hate speeches) that the video of Kelechi's harassment is a Yoruba & Northern propaganda - which is a LIE to deflect attention from the video!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear Grip Nigerians As 2021 Time Machine Visitor Is Back With A Message / Another Facebook User Blast Africans / Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.