Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? (8075 Views)

Craziest Place You Had Sxx / Craziest Place You Ever Had A S£xy Time? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by fabuloz1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sex on the plane
Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by GeneralPula: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hospital.

One early morning while doing road Jug with babe. About 5:30am. In the street by the road side under tree.

Another one is at Barber shop. I Dey barb naso nepa comot light... Barber con go buy fuel. Naso the rest guys comot and me dey with Babe. Mehn that day... lol

Damn it I don spoil teeh teeh. grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by Oghenerobo2002(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
In a park, jabi lake to be precise. I think I was crazy then
Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Classroom.. My youth corper teacher back then! Ha! She too sweet

1 Like

Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by FrankBass281(m): 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
at the back of mallam sanusi mai shai shop,I won't forget that day

1 Like

Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by bmdmixer: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
I came to read lies by boys who are still dreaming of having sex

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by Midex88(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by Sociology555(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
On top tree with uchenna
Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sirjendon:
I once bleep a security personnel (girl) inside toilet.
Ever since have been bleeping at least one female security personnel any company I work.

clap for me

are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
FrankBass281:
at the back of mallam sanusi mai shai shop,I won't forget that day

tell us the story.
Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
BadLuckonmyGame:
Classroom.. My youth corper teacher back then! Ha! She too sweet

details.
Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
delectablegyal:

are you serious?

Yeah, is true. de toilet is an eatry outlet rest room. she was on duty together with me dat day I just pray our manager never caught me.... hahahahha
Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by FrankBass281(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
delectablegyal:

tell us the story.

Men tell no tales,but we could paint a new experience wink
delectablegyal:

tell us the story.

Men tell no tales,but we could paint a new experience
Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by tnerro1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sheraton hotel car pack cool
Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sirjendon:

Yeah, is true. de toilet is an eatry outlet rest room. she was on duty together with me dat day I just pray our manager never caught me.... hahahahha

bad boy acecheesy. you no fit go hotel?
Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
tnerro1:
Sheraton hotel car pack

park
Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by tnerro1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
delectablegyal:

park
yes ooo, no vex wink
Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
tnerro1:
yes ooo, no vex wink

I no vexcheesy. na ashana you take go there?
Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
delectablegyal:

bad boy acecheesy. you no fit go hotel?

hotel kwa? we were on duty together. so she called me to meet and I ask her where she dey, she told me at rest room, I don't even know wetin carry me go there for ladies rest room na there I blow her from then I blow her like two times for my friend aoz that was 2015
Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sirjendon:

hotel kwa? we were on duty together. so she called me to meet and I ask her where she dey, she told me at rest room, I don't even know wetin carry me go there for ladies rest room na there I blow her from then I blow her like two times for my friend aoz that was 2015

she be sarewagba niyencheesy.
Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by Gaggii: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
delectablegyal:
no ladies, guys only.

moderators, please ban any lady that comments on this thread.

where is the craziest place you had sex?

Third mainland bridge, it was during the lockdown, no vehicle, we did it on the road
Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by stanliwise(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Someone I know once bleeped his girlfriend inside a Blindman's apartment with him at the corner playing Lucky Dube......... grin
oga Na you jare grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by stanliwise(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
bmdmixer:
I came to read lies by boys who are still dreaming of having sex
oya lie-reader make you hear your truth na?
Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Gaggii:

Third mainland bridge, it was during the lockdown, no vehicle, we did it on the road

are you serious?
Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by tnerro1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
delectablegyal:

I no vexcheesy. na ashana you take go there?
. Club carpark club grin no long story cool
Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
tnerro1:
. Club carpark club grin no long story

it's okaysmiley.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
Oghenerobo2002:
In a park, jabi lake to be precise. I think I was crazy then

Thank God you know

1 Like

Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by Pharaoh350s(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sirjendon:

have called her at 10:06pm, we talked for 1 minutes and 6 seconds, I asked her if she knew chisom she said yes, I told him to forgive you and u guys u roll as b4, she said she will do so.... she is a mature girl. and I believe she will do..... okay.

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
delectablegyal:

she be sarewagba niyencheesy.

Omo, not like dat the gal just get mission to do for my life na witch, na long story sha. men just have to be careful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If I Can Just Get A Man With This Kind Of Di*k / Why Does He Only Text? / Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.