Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira - Technology Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira (29353 Views)

Get Specialized & Personal Help Buying Electronics In U.s.a And Pay In Naira. / Pre-order Your Items/goods From U.S.A & Pay In Naira ( %50 Deposit ) Hurry Now! / Pls Where Can I Get A Very Good Phone Shop In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
Your item has been shipped and they are currently undergoing clearing, now they should be available before the end of the week.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2012
Checkout our new pricing on circuitAtlantic, this weekend! Cheaper costs! Tell us what you think.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
smiley smiley
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2012
All those that have been accusing us of ripping people off or our services being too expensive, you should check us out now oh! We have completely removed service charge from our prices. Giving you the very best value while shopping from the US.

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
grin smiley
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by bizzle2: 12:03am On Nov 06, 2012
No service charge.....hmmmm, u sure about that, naija comapnies too like hidden charges. he he. 'm lookin to buy a sony vaio laptop frm the sony site hoping to do biz wibv y'all
Catlanta: grin smiley
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by bizzle2: 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2012
bizzle*:
No service charge.....hmmmm, u sure about that, naija comapnies too like hidden charges. he he. 'm lookin to buy a sony vaio laptop frm the sony site hoping to do biz wibv y'all
bizzle*:
http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SYCTOProcess?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&LBomId=8198552921666497654&categoryId=8198552921644784018
for how much in total cn i get this

When we say no service charge we mean NO service charge. I placed a dummy order for the item your gave us a link for and this would be your total cost to get the item in our Lagos office for pick -up. While placing the order your could specify home delivery if you would prefer that. And i also included a sales tax(from the vendor) on the cost of the item.

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by bizzle2: 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
If you place an order on our site you will get to see the total cost just like the screen shot i sent to you. I however placed another dummy order for the first link you sent me without sales tax and free shipping in the US your total will look like.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DELL-Inspiron-14Z-Laptop-w-Intel-Core-i3-2-3GHz-4Gb-14-HD-LED-500Gb-bgn-WebCam-/200842291519?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item2ec322293f

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
Have a lovely weekend all! smileyHave a lovely weekend all!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by bizzle2: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
ok ppl! after 1 week of sleepless nights scouring the web and carrying out indepth risk/cost benefit analysis for the best means of procuring my items finally took the plunge and decided to try circuit atlantic,lets see how well u guys impress me! jst placed an order in excess of 200k for two laptops. i hope ur 10days dont turn to 20, i sha knw say my stuff no fit lost, becos if e lost,( i laf in latin) una don lost be dat.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
bizzle*:
ok ppl! after 1 week of sleepless nights scouring the web and carrying out indepth risk/cost benefit analysis for the best means of procuring my items finally took the plunge and decided to try circuit atlantic,lets see how well u guys impress me! jst placed an order in excess of 200k for two laptops. i hope ur 10days dont turn to 20, i sha knw say my stuff no fit lost, becos if e lost,( i laf in latin) una don lost be dat.

grin We are most glad you decided to try us out, barring no issues your items should be with with you within 10-17 working days. And your are 100% covered, nothing fit happen to your item.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by flickyas(f): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
How mush is item of £150 frm Ebay uk shipping to naija in lagos
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
flickyas: How mush is item of £150 frm Ebay uk shipping to naija in lagos

We only shop from the US for now! Shipping costs is a function of the weight and nature of the items not the price, but if you place an order onour website you will get to see immediately the cost to get the item to you here in the country.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by konami001: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
I have used this people twice... no complaints... i'm even planning to do some Xmas shopping for my kids with them.... They are good...
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
konami001: I have used this people twice... no complaints... i'm even planning to do some Xmas shopping for my kids with them.... They are good...

Thank you so much! We look forward to doing more business with you.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by utosco(m): 3:00am On Nov 16, 2012
How is your delivery to other states apart from Lagos like ?
Especially for one living in a street with no numbering
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
utosco: How is your delivery to other states apart from Lagos like ?
Especially for one living in a street with no numbering

You have the option to select office pickup outside lagos or home delivery. With office pick-up outside lagos you would go to the ABC office in your state with the details of your waybill number which we would provide and pick your items. In the case of home delivery your items would be delivered to your door step via FedEx, they would know better how they find places without numbering. Thanks.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
Tech lovers the time to shop is now! Tigerdirect is starting off their black Friday weekend early. Hurry these items would sell out fast. No be only Naija people like good thing oh!

http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/campaigns/earlyBlackFriday.asp?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:17am On Dec 24, 2012
Catlanta:

You have the option to select office pickup outside lagos or home delivery. With office pick-up outside lagos you would go to the ABC office in your state with the details of your waybill number which we would provide and pick your items. In the case of home delivery your items would be delivered to your door step via FedEx, they would know better how they find places without numbering. Thanks.
Do you have ABC office in Ekiti State?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Do you have ABC office in Ekiti State?

No there is none, you can call our customer care lines and arrange an alternative transport line we could use, to send items down for you.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2013
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by JaaizTech: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
I am really worried about my order, actually I am yet to be disappointed but with all the bad comments I have been reading, man mii I dey fear o
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2013
JaaizTech: I am really worried about my order, actually I am yet to be disappointed but with all the bad comments I have been reading, man mii I dey fear o

People talk mainly when they have an issue, there are 1000's of successful transaction, that go unmentioned so you really do not need to fear!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
lemme have your order id so i could check up on the order for you.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by ra88it: 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
I cant believe i read thru 14pages of thread to make up my mind (you wouldn't blame my paranoia). Still not absolutely convince but enough to give this a try. I have placed an order on Zales.com for a product via your website.
Catlanta; i think you've done a good job so far, but i hope we wont have to go thru any hassles.
Please it is important that ETA is precise o!
here is my order id: 1301160210

i beg, its important that this is hicth free oh!.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
ra88it: I cant believe i read thru 14pages of thread to make up my mind (you wouldn't blame my paranoia). Still not absolutely convince but enough to give this a try. I have placed an order on Zales.com for a product via your website.
Catlanta; i think you've done a good job so far, but i hope we wont have to go thru any hassles.
Please it is important that ETA is precise o!
here is my order id: 1301160210

i beg, its important that this is hicth free oh!.

Wow! I don't blame you for going through the entire thread sha! But am glad ur willing to give us a try. There should be no hassles as all the Christmas congestion that slowed down our delivery time have passed with the holiday. Can't seem to find you order id on our system though, you could send me a direct message with you email address so i could search with that, and keep a close eye on the order. wink
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by ra88it: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
There must be some error somewhere. I just received a mail saying "We have just approved all or some of the items in your order". please i need you to help me check and confirm.
However, i need clarification on 2 things.
1. "all or some" what does that mean?. all my order was from the same website. when order is approved, what does that mean? has the product being purchased? Has the vendor started processing the order? (pls. clarify what that means).
2. i need an ETA on the product. (I chose the Home Delivery option).
Most importantly, could you help check your system again? Order # 1301160201/ 16 Jan 2013
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Emary(f): 2:15am On Jan 22, 2013
I have been very reluctant to do this but I must remind you of the transaction which you have failed to deliver to me or refund my cash since November 2011. I have sent several mails, contacted your customer care, etc. but you have blatantly refused to refund me so I must use this public avenue to appeal to you to GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY. Thank you.

From: "info@circuitatlantic.com" <info@circuitatlantic.com>
To: marybng@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 11:59 AM
Subject: Confirmation

We have received your order number 1111220006
Date: Nov/22/2011
Time: 02:11:15 GMT
Thank you for shopping at Circuit Atlantic. To complete your order, print this document and bring it with you to any of our partner bank branches across the country to lodge your payment. If you are unable to print this document, please write down your confirmation/order number below now. You need to use this ORDER NUMBER and your FIRST NAME as "DEPOSITOR NAME" to make your payment to Circuit Atlantic at the bank.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
ra88it: There must be some error somewhere. I just received a mail saying "We have just approved all or some of the items in your order". please i need you to help me check and confirm.
However, i need clarification on 2 things.
1. "all or some" what does that mean?. all my order was from the same website. when order is approved, what does that mean? has the product being purchased? Has the vendor started processing the order? (pls. clarify what that means).
2. i need an ETA on the product. (I chose the Home Delivery option).
Most importantly, could you help check your system again? Order # 1301160201/ 16 Jan 2013

The some or all is just the terminology used for the mail we send out. All your items have been purchased, and we are expecting delivery in our US office. We would keep you updated every step of the way via email. You can also log into your account on our website to track the status of your order, and also read the notes included on the order. ETA: 1st week of Feb
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
Emary: I have been very reluctant to do this but I must remind you of the transaction which you have failed to deliver to me or refund my cash since November 2011. I have sent several mails, contacted your customer care, etc. but you have blatantly refused to refund me so I must use this public avenue to appeal to you to GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY. Thank you.

From: "info@circuitatlantic.com" <info@circuitatlantic.com>
To: marybng@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 11:59 AM
Subject: Confirmation

We have received your order number 1111220006
Date: Nov/22/2011
Time: 02:11:15 GMT
Thank you for shopping at Circuit Atlantic. To complete your order, print this document and bring it with you to any of our partner bank branches across the country to lodge your payment. If you are unable to print this document, please write down your confirmation/order number below now. You need to use this ORDER NUMBER and your FIRST NAME as "DEPOSITOR NAME" to make your payment to Circuit Atlantic at the bank.
Okay now this is quite surprising. Was any reason given as to why this refund wasn't made? I would investagate this issue and get back to you asap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Techtragadgets *hot* - redmi note 3, doogee f5. Xiaomi, Elephone, Umi, tablets / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In Newark, New Jersey!! Shipping To Nigeria / New 360 Degree Pouch For Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab2 7.0 And Note 8.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.