Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira - Technology Market (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira (29358 Views)

Get Specialized & Personal Help Buying Electronics In U.s.a And Pay In Naira. / Pre-order Your Items/goods From U.S.A & Pay In Naira ( %50 Deposit ) Hurry Now! / Pls Where Can I Get A Very Good Phone Shop In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Emary(f): 6:19am On Jan 23, 2013
Thank you. I will be awaiting your response.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
Sorry for this delay, I just discovered that the cheque for your refund was written and had been sent to the bank to be paid in, but there was an error and so this refund was not effected as at when it was sent out, it was returned. The cheque for this refund will be paid into your account before COB today. Apologies once again for the inconvenience caused.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Emary(f): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
Thank you. I will verify with my accounts officer.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
Emary: Thank you. I will verify with my accounts officer.

Hi Emary, hope your account officer has been able to verify this payment? Thank you very much for your patience.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hope the your day went well! Don't forget to heck out our deal section for items you don't want to miss out on. http://circuitatlantic.com/deals
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by JaaizTech: 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
JaaizTech: I am really worried about my order, actually I am yet to be disappointed but with all the bad comments I have been reading, man mii I dey fear o

Catlanta:

People talk mainly when they have an issue, there are 1000's of successful transaction, that go unmentioned so you really do not need to fear!

Catlanta; it is now happening to me. On Jan. 24th I received this email
"All or some of the items in your order are ready for delivery. If you chose home delivery (within or outside Lagos), your expected delivery time is now 1 - 4 working days. If you selected "office pickup", please visit our office to pick up your items. If you selected outside Lagos, please contact us if you need us to ship your items as they become available. Else, we will ship them only when all your ordered items are complete at our Lagos facility. Thank you for using our website for your purchases.".

That was 14 days after full payments have been made. Lo and behold! I checked up my account on the website and found out that only one of the 2 items I ordered have been prepared for delivery. I said to myself "No Wahala; let me receive this one first". I sent an email requesting for the one "prepared for delivery" to be delivered, but up till now the only reponse I have got is this:

"We are deeply sorry for the delay in delivering your ordered items. The reason is, one box from our consignment at the Air Port was mistakenly swapped with that of a fellow client from our clearing agents. We are currently working to get the box back. Once received, you would be notified and your item would be ready for pickup.
Thank you for your patience."

I thought that was honest and impressive; but it is 7 days after and your box still remains missing and more worrisome the one item you claimed to have received has also not been delivered 7 days after

ORDER NO. 1301070194
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
This is quite sad and unfortunate.

We had been expecting this extra carton to arrive at the office and thus wanted to send out the 2 item together, this was why the first item was delayed. We have however sent out the available item since yesterday.

If an airline ever misplaced your consignment you would realize that a week is not nearly enough to recover these items. We have been doing everything to get these items back and we just resolved to to repurchase these items for the clients. We would still crave your indulgence for a little more patience with this your order. Thanks
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by JaaizTech: 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
Catlanta: This is quite sad and unfortunate.

We had been expecting this extra carton to arrive at the office and thus wanted to send out the 2 item together, this was why the first item was delayed. We have however sent out the available item since yesterday.

If an airline ever misplaced your consignment you would realize that a week is not nearly enough to recover these items. We have been doing everything to get these items back and we just resolved to to repurchase these items for the clients. We would still crave your indulgence for a little more patience with this your order. Thanks

Ok O. Good to see that we are making some progress.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by JaaizTech: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2013
Catlanta: This is quite sad and unfortunate.

Up Circuit Atlantic. Finally, you have delivered.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2013
JaaizTech:

Up Circuit Atlantic. Finally, you have delivered.

Thanks and sorry for the wahala we put u through! We are working to take our service from good to great!!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by kolalere2002: 11:23am On Feb 07, 2013
I am also getting worried about your service. I placed an order for an item for upto three weeks now. Last week I received a message that my order has been shipped. I was expecting 2 items but only one was shipped last. As it is now I haven't heard from your company if the item is in Nigeria now. Its 8 days today.1301260028 my order no.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
kolalere2002: I am also getting worried about your service. I placed an order for an item for upto three weeks now. Last week I received a message that my order has been shipped. I was expecting 2 items but only one was shipped last. As it is now I haven't heard from your company if the item is in Nigeria now. Its 8 days today.1301260028 my order no.

The last item in your order has been shipped and it would be "prepared for delivery" next week.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
Catlanta:

The last item in your order has been shipped and it would be "prepared for delivery" next week, you do not need to worry your items would all be delivered to you.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2013
So what would your valentine be getting!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by kolalere2002: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
[quote author=Catlanta][/quote]

So do I expect a call from you or when do I go to pick up my items in your office?
Thanks
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
kolalere2002:

So do I expect a call from you or when do I go to pick up my items in your office?
Thanks

We would send you an email once your items have been "prepared for delivery"
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hello shoppers!!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
Tell us what you think about our services.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by xzibukz(m): 12:16am On Mar 18, 2013
Catlanta: Tell us what you think about our services.
I came across c.a on this forum, do some research then decided to give them a try with about 80k,i got the item delivered to ny office after 20days at cheaper price as at when they charge 10% service fee,but now they charge 0% service fee, i make some side cash buying & selling from u.s through circuiitatlantic.
i believe there are many customer of circuitatlantic with successful transaction with them but majority of them won't give feedback until they have problem with them either delay in delivery or so( including me )
i have done countless deal with them.
I love your service to be Frank. i just hope the delivery time can be 10days maximum .apart from that,c.a has much advantage over anyother buy for me company.
keep it up!!!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2013
xzibukz:
I came across c.a on this forum, do some research then decided to give them a try with about 80k,i got the item delivered to ny office after 20days at cheaper price as at when they charge 10% service fee,but now they charge 0% service fee, i make some side cash buying & selling from u.s through circuiitatlantic.
i believe there are many customer of circuitatlantic with successful transaction with them but majority of them won't give feedback until they have problem with them either delay in delivery or so( including me )
i have done countless deal with them.
I love your service to be Frank. i just hope the delivery time can be 10days maximum .apart from that,c.a has much advantage over anyother buy for me company.
keep it up!!!

Thanks xzibukz, we all love you at C.A!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
Another day another dollar! wishing u all a wonder day shop wise!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by LeJeun3: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Wanna try this out:cheesy

I want to order a from amazon how do I go about it? Need an air mattress.
http://www.amazon.com/Intex-Deluxe-Pillow-Rising-Comfort/dp/B00177BQIU/ref=lp_562190_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1363874974&sr=1-3
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
LeJeun3: Wanna try this out:cheesy

I want to order a from amazon how do I go about it? Need an air mattress.
http://www.amazon.com/Intex-Deluxe-Pillow-Rising-Comfort/dp/B00177BQIU/ref=lp_562190_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1363874974&sr=1-3

simply place an order on our site for the item check out how to shop here>>http://circuitatlantic.com/services/online-shopping-nigeria be sure to include the shipping weight so your freight cost is calculated properly

If you need any help just holla!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by tolux247(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2013
try to order for a speaker... I notice dat the shipping cost jump to $75 which the item am buy is just abt $45... Wht happing to that ?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2013
What was the weight of the speaker? You know the Shipping cost is dependent of the weight of the items and not the price? If you went through with the order let me have the order number.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hi @tolux 247 have you resolved the issue with the shipping costs?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by tolux247(m): 6:54am On Mar 29, 2013
Catlanta: Hi @tolux 247 have you resolved the issue with the shipping costs?
No, here is the order number 1303210226
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
tolux_247:
No, here is the order number 1303210226

Hi tolux, u didn't include the weight of the item when placing the order, It would help the our system charge more approriately for your freight. And also there is the sea freight option which will also bring down your shipping costs.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2013
Have you placed the order yet?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hello guys, check out this thread! Why not tell your own experiences shopping online https://www.nairaland.com/1247928/online-stores-nigeria-what-experience/4
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by dekunbi: 8:03am On May 18, 2013
Hello, please I would like to buy children clothes and shoes, I have my own shipping address in d usa d store can deliver to, all I need is for you to help me pay for the items online. Please is it possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In Newark, New Jersey!! Shipping To Nigeria / Techtragadgets *hot* - redmi note 3, doogee f5. Xiaomi, Elephone, Umi, tablets / New 360 Degree Pouch For Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab2 7.0 And Note 8.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.