Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? (2575 Views)

Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? / What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Alexgman1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
You met your wife with another man on the bed flexing her and she was moaning at the top of her voice but before you could let hell loose he gave you a cheque of #10million naira to forget your wife. Will you collect the money or you will go with your beloveth cheating wife?
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Finnese001: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
Stop dreaming undecided
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by chychy12(m): 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
See waiting idleness dey cause... U beta go join #endsars

3 Likes

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by mezico96(m): 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
I go collect oo,marry another one sef go give the man make him add 5 million...

Them plenty gringringrin

11 Likes

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Alexgman1(m): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
chychy12:
See waiting idleness dey cause... U beta go join #endsars
I laugh u

1 Like

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Alexgman1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
Finnese001:
Stop dreaming undecided
Wake up and face reality.
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Collect the cheque

Send them to the creator.

Let him be the one to do judge and jury

1 Like

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Franzinni: 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
a wise man will bargain for 20m or else ....

reminds me of the dude that recorded himself killing the MF that was laying pipe on dudes wife,in dudes house..

he smoked him like a deer but he wasn't wise, he let emotions lead .

I can't even fight for any woman except my mom and my kids because even if I die in the process it was for a Nobel cause but you see those ekuke fighting and killing for woman, woman that will lastly go and marry someone totally different years later, nah that one I go say I dey jack my fellow man shirt for ? haha I FITn't.

but person slap my mama or harm my pikni dem, even if you be super man I will come for the person head.

after e done cold well ...nah then the Luciferous activities will begin .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Stacyomolola(f): 12:15am On Oct 19, 2020
Franzinni:
a wise man will bargain for 20m or else ....

reminds me of the dude that recorded himself killing the MF that was laying pipe on dudes wife,in dudes house..

he smoked him like a deer but he wasn't wise, he let emotions lead .

I can't even fight for any woman except my mom and my kids because even if I die in the process it was for a Nobel cause but you see those ekuke fighting and killing for woman, woman that will lastly go and marry someone totally different years later, nah that one I go say I dey jack my fellow man shirt for ? haha I FITn't.

but person slap my mama or harm my pikni dem, even if you be super man I will come for the person head.

after e done cold well ...nah then the Luciferous activities will begin .

Men also go for second wife few years after the death of their wife

Women dey also die ontop man matter but over my dead body sha

Stop putting it in a way it will seem male are saint

2 Likes

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Franzinni: 12:37am On Oct 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:

I didn't need to see the pink f to know say nah woman .. see you are very correct but if you will be honest you will agree that most senseless death over relationship happens between men..you see once a man feels cheated it doesn't take much for him to start romanticising murder but women don't really take it with such heavy hand and even if they do, they never act on it ...

in my opinion no man should fight another man because of a woman ..babe ... girlfriends even wife .

because there is NO value when the dust settles

now I get why you have to feel the need to try point out what you perceive to be me man spreading here, but honestly you will just end up preaching to the choir ...I am not a sexist madam I respect women die recently I have even began to fear y'all.

1 Like

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Finnese001: 12:40am On Oct 19, 2020
Alexgman1:
Wake up and face reality.

Which yeye reality
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Tozic: 5:30am On Oct 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Lol.

1 Like

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Stacyomolola(f): 6:33am On Oct 19, 2020
Franzinni:
I didn't need to see the pink f to know say nah woman .. see you are very correct but if you will be honest you will agree that most senseless death over relationship happens between men..you see once a man feels cheated it doesn't take much for him to start romanticising murder but women don't really take it with such heavy hand and even if they do, they never act on it ...

in my opinion no man should fight another man because of a woman ..babe ... girlfriends even wife .

because there is NO value when the dust settles

now I get why you have to feel the need to try point out what you perceive to be me man spreading here, but honestly you will just end up preaching to the choir ...I am not a sexist madam I respect women die recently I have even began to fear y'all.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Stacyomolola(f): 6:35am On Oct 19, 2020
Tozic:

Lol.

Hey longest time
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by dukeprince50: 6:40am On Oct 19, 2020
my own wife?
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Alexgman1(m): 7:21am On Oct 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
my own wife, I won't collect even a billion dollar.

One thing I don't trade is love.
after you caught her bleeping anoda man?
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by dukeprince50: 7:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Alexgman1:
after you caught her bleeping anoda man?
haba, I did not read it o. lemme edit my comment abeg
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by ForestHill: 7:23am On Oct 19, 2020
What's 10m naira? I can't condone cheating in my marriage; any time it happens that's the end. Op: I think you have a poverty mentality.
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by InfinityFabric: 7:23am On Oct 19, 2020
- Nothing like beloveth from me to women, It's all about current value for me.
- Since there's no more value, we can sell old Messi to buy Snacho, Mbappe and even GreenWood.
- In this case, the woman already shown she's public latrine and doesn't respect. U think the man will also keep her ? Hahaha.
- It's not like you're gonna lived with a cheating woman eh ? Or would you ?

Just use 1Million to shop for another wife, I mean u've used her already and she's already shown her color.
Like someone said above... negotiate to 20M (or 50M - 110M in my case).

Very simple something.
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by InfinityFabric: 7:26am On Oct 19, 2020
ForestHill:
What's 10m naira?
For a cheating wife ? A Lot.
Normally he's not supposed to give u anything.
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by ForestHill: 7:28am On Oct 19, 2020
InfinityFabric:

For a cheating wife ? A Lot.
Normally he's not supposed to give u anything.
To hell with you and the money

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by chychy12(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2020
Alexgman1:
I laugh u

I cry for u...
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Chevrolet076(m): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2020
why not...... she was never my wife to begin with...
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by 2buffagain(m): 8:16am On Oct 19, 2020
i mean...it's already over.

You might as well take the money and go buy a serviced apt with out of it.

1 Like

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Tozic: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Hey longest time

You still remember this moniker? madt oh shocked

1 Like

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2020
How much is ten milla,,?☹️☹️

Morever my wife cannot do dat,,,,☹️☹️...

Op which Kain yeye post is dis,,,,,?

,,,,,, Eleribuu OP plenty for nairaland aswear,,,,,,☹️☹️
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
You should be happy nau
Now you know you married a cheat and will probably have sex with more men and bring in bastard children
So collect the million o
Find another loyal lady
No go stay with a cheat o
She either kills you or implicate you.
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Yeah with joy and pleasure and get married to another wife ASAP cool
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fact1:
How much is ten milla,,?☹️☹️

Morever my wife cannot do dat,,,,☹️☹️...

Op which Kain yeye post is dis,,,,,?

,,,,,, Eleribuu OP plenty for nairaland aswear,,,,,,☹️☹️

angry
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by NarutUzumaki7th: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good morning
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Stacyomolola(f): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tozic:

You still remember this moniker? madt oh shocked

Lol
Why won't i cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught The Girl Who Stole My Neighbor's Money / Happiness for life / Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.