Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,311 members, 7,957,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nigerians Abroad What Was Your Reaction To LGBTQ+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Abroad What Was Your Reaction To LGBTQ+ (839 Views)

Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage / Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Abroad What Was Your Reaction To LGBTQ+ by gnykelly(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
yeah, coming from a background(Nigeria). where things is either black or white, how was your initial response and how did you handle the internal dialogue.

how did you cope with having colleagues whom you assumed was straight but later find out otherwise.
Re: Nigerians Abroad What Was Your Reaction To LGBTQ+ by Vyzz: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
In a few years
I will come back and edit this post, telling my experience.
Re: Nigerians Abroad What Was Your Reaction To LGBTQ+ by Hollysaint: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Observing
Re: Nigerians Abroad What Was Your Reaction To LGBTQ+ by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
They keep adding more + everyday. Soon it will be LGBTQVV++++. Awon werey

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad What Was Your Reaction To LGBTQ+ by paulolee(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
chatting from kenya..its a bad tin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad What Was Your Reaction To LGBTQ+ by Fidelismaria: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
undecided
Re: Nigerians Abroad What Was Your Reaction To LGBTQ+ by cooooooks(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
I already felt that people should have the freedom to live their lives how they wanted.

However, it was still a bit of a shock at first, especially PDA. Now I don't care and am very much pro LGBTQ+.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad What Was Your Reaction To LGBTQ+ by scoundrel(f): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
It didn’t disturb me when I saw it. Movies nowadays are already full of homosexual characters.
Re: Nigerians Abroad What Was Your Reaction To LGBTQ+ by gnykelly(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
scoundrel:
It didn’t disturb me when I saw it. Movies nowadays are already full of homosexual characters.

so making friends with the lesbian was never with the nuance of sex
Re: Nigerians Abroad What Was Your Reaction To LGBTQ+ by gnykelly(m): 5:27am On Jan 17, 2021
I buy large quantity Bitcoins 0802-412-0069 WhatsApp
Re: Nigerians Abroad What Was Your Reaction To LGBTQ+ by gnykelly(m): 5:29am On Jan 17, 2021
I buy large quantity Bitcoins 0802-412-0069 WhatsApp
Re: Nigerians Abroad What Was Your Reaction To LGBTQ+ by azzima(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2021
If only I have an AK47...............I will finish them ALL with no regrets. I especially HATE a woman that dresses or act like a man.
Re: Nigerians Abroad What Was Your Reaction To LGBTQ+ by Fvckyouall: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2021
it's very acceptable to me, people should be free to do what they want as far as it does not harm others. I have watched lots of lesbian and gay films and I think it's beautiful.
queer as folk and blue is the warmest colour was nice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Woman Who Says She bleeps Everyday [ Watch Video] / BBNAIJA: See Why Katrina Called Dorathy A Side Chick / My Worst Pick Up Line Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.