Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

"Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says (945 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Sickle Cell: Should I Lie To Him? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says by Keepuser: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nigerian lady has called out men who deceive girls just to have sex with them. She shared her own definition of rape, saying that men who lie to girls in other to get into the their pants are also rapist.

According to the lady, rape does not happen only when a girl is forcefully made to open her legs. She said men who lie to girls to get into their pants, use them and then dump them afterwards, are also rapists.

“If you lie to her, use her and then you dump her, then she ends up feeling stupid, she ends up getting depressed, and feeling so lost, that is rape too”,
she said.

Going further, she tagged men who are fond of lying to girls ‘bastards’ and warned them to stop molesting girls with their deceitful attitudes.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXNYQt9NnPo
Re: "Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Why should you fall for their gimmick?
Re: "Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says by donbachi(m): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Just like telling a girl "hi" is also rape.

1 Like

Re: "Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says by Blackmoran(m): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Thunder locate you there, that girl dey craze.... So una wey dey were fake makeup to deceive us, everything about a woman is a lie they are the masters of manipulation... From there fake hair, wear high hell to cheat nature, paint finger.. Push up breast with bra to make it look bigger, fake yansh... If I say make I carry on I will write a whole article...... If I tell a girl am a doctor and she falls for me cause of my earning and worth, she deserve it..... Any idiot that you just meet and the first question she ask is " what do you do for a living ". Is not interested in you her motive is what she can get from you......

10 Likes

Re: "Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says by nwakibe: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ladies who deceive men with make ups, butt and breast pads are also rapists.

6 Likes

Re: "Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
.....I wanted to tell her something but sholved it when I read the three comments above from the guys.

So,on behalf of Ubunja, Martinez39,Harddon and other redpillers here not mentioned,we commend you guys and induct you into the redpillers hall of fame.

You guys have done us proud.

@ dobanchi,Blackmoran and nwakibe,We are really proud of such an uppercut response.

3 Likes

Re: "Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says by Vyzz: 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
If so
Ladies who lie to collect money from men are armed robbers

1 Like

Re: "Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says by freethinker420(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
See what the internet caused??.. this girl can't say these things to the face of the guys that lied and used her.
Re: "Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says by Intoboy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
everybody dey talk dis one sef dey talk,lets settle dis matter...lying is generally a sin,you opening ur pant is a personal decision lets not confuse a sin for a personal decision ...mumu you don hear
Re: "Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says by Kalatium(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Vyzz:
If so
Ladies who lie to collect money from men are armed robbers
Sleek! Very sleek response With this i am satisfied and no longer need to comment on the topic.

1 Like

Re: "Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says by anochuko01(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
unfortunately, this is what happens with many rape cases, especially many on twitter.
pained ladies who feel used by guys. while thats bad, it isnt rape.
Re: "Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mtceewwwwwwwwww !
Re: "Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says by paulolee(m): 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
rubbish talk...lamba sharp maga fall..even if i have neva tried that, to me its jus the guys catching fun
Re: "Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says by GeneralPula: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nansense..
Re: "Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says by Vickho6(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
Why is it that dey do tag men as rapist most tyms,,, so many man have been the victim of this also buh are afraid to voice it out

If the man is now wealthy,,, it is then they will now voice out
Re: "Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says by tnerro1(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
Keepuser:
Nigerian lady has called out men who deceive girls just to have sex with them. She shared her own definition of rape, saying that men who lie to girls in other to get into the their pants are also rapist.

According to the lady, rape does not happen only when a girl is forcefully made to open her legs. She said men who lie to girls to get into their pants, use them and then dump them afterwards, are also rapists.

“If you lie to her, use her and then you dump her, then she ends up feeling stupid, she ends up getting depressed, and feeling so lost, that is rape too”,
she said.

Going further, she tagged men who are fond of lying to girls ‘bastards’ and warned them to stop molesting girls with their deceitful attitudes.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXNYQt9NnPo
. Lair lair, pant on fire tongue
Re: "Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says by Thatlong9: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Stop that. That's what y'all wanna hear
Re: "Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says by dumininu01(m): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
That's what most of you want to hear na... LIES!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: "Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says by Kalatium(m): 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
anochuko01:
unfortunately, this is what happens with many rape cases, especially many on twitter.
pained ladies who feel used by guys. while thats bad, it isnt rape.
Thats exactly what they are doing now. More like a pay back

(1) (Reply)

See Tyga And Kylie Jenner's Cutest Moments (PHOTOS) / How Do I Know If Am A Simp / "How A Ghanaian Toyboy Conned Me £18,000" - Beth Haining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.