Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

"How A Ghanaian Toyboy Conned Me £18,000" - Beth Haining - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How A Ghanaian Toyboy Conned Me £18,000" - Beth Haining (948 Views)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How A Ghanaian Toyboy Conned Me £18,000" - Beth Haining by boogietrends: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
A lonely gran who claims she was conned out of £18,000 by her Ghanaian toyboy lover and accused of BEATING him has warned other woman not to be as naïve as she was.
Former probation officer Beth Haining fell for Rodney Cudjoe, a Ghanaian musician 30 years her junior.
'I've been a stupid old woman who should know better,' said 68-year-old Beth, of Redditch in Worcestershire.
'I used to laugh at women who fall for these good-looking toy boys from abroad and think how gullible they are. Now I'm one of them.'
She wasn't charged with assault and is now divorcing Rodney for the irretrievable breakdown of their marriage after complaining to the Home Office that he won't go back to Ghana. They curtailed his leave to stay in the UK.
'He told me I was beautiful and that he loved me, but he lied to me and used me,' said Beth.
'I had just sold my house when we met and had some savings.
'I fell for him and thought he was genuine. I thought this was my dream romance coming true and I lavished him with attention and gifts.
'I paid for everything, and we spoke about starting businesses together as I wanted us to be happy.
'We had the most amazing time in Ghana, it was magical. He couldn't do enough for me.
'We had sex in the morning, at lunchtime and in the evening - it was at least three times a day every day.
'But Rodney changed as soon as he came to Britain. He spent more time sleeping on the sofa than he did in my bed.
'He would argue and shout about everything - the food, the cold and having to find work...

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8755581/Gran-left-distraught-marrying-Ghanaian-toyboy-conned-18-000.html

Re: "How A Ghanaian Toyboy Conned Me £18,000" - Beth Haining by gangstarmonk(m): 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
There's someone for everyone. Keep searching, it'll cost you some sacrifices though, you'd definitely get there.

One love.
Re: "How A Ghanaian Toyboy Conned Me £18,000" - Beth Haining by boogietrends: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
gangstarmonk:
There's someone for everyone. Keep searching, it'll cost you some sacrifices though, you'd definitely get there.

One love.

Loneliness can lead to many things. The lady was conned by this guy simple!!
Re: "How A Ghanaian Toyboy Conned Me £18,000" - Beth Haining by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
Eeyah

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: "How A Ghanaian Toyboy Conned Me £18,000" - Beth Haining by gangstarmonk(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
boogietrends:

Loneliness can lead to many things. The lady was conned by this guy simple!!

What's his side of the story?
Re: "How A Ghanaian Toyboy Conned Me £18,000" - Beth Haining by boogietrends: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
gangstarmonk:

What's his side of the story?

He already lied to the police! Did you read the full story?
Re: "How A Ghanaian Toyboy Conned Me £18,000" - Beth Haining by DaddyRochie1642: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
It ended in WEEPING and gnashing of Teeth for the Woman.
Re: "How A Ghanaian Toyboy Conned Me £18,000" - Beth Haining by gangstarmonk(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
boogietrends:

He already lied to the police! Did you read the full story?

No, I didn't. I refused to follow the link. I mostly read what is on the forum.

Thanks, I'll look it up.
Re: "How A Ghanaian Toyboy Conned Me £18,000" - Beth Haining by Vyzz: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sorry

Thank God that for once... He ain't a Nigerian

Ghana how far nah
Re: "How A Ghanaian Toyboy Conned Me £18,000" - Beth Haining by tobechi74: 1:55am On Sep 22, 2020
So u want too much sex and he does not. It means he coined u
Re: "How A Ghanaian Toyboy Conned Me £18,000" - Beth Haining by davooomat(m): 1:55am On Sep 22, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lesbian Seen Begging Her Partner Not To Leave Her In Viral Video / 2021 Short Horoscopes For Each Zodiac Sign / What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.