Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial (50994 Views)

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Birniwa(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Again, no divorce ever happened because of this dance challenge. No proof of evidence or witness, no any news media or any of those amateur blogs reporting, it simply exists not. It's just a social media hype and fake news as usual.

If there's any word that I can use to describe Afonjas and Igbos then it's that, a vast majority of them have a very very low IQ which is the truth they will never understand. They will use their donkey heads to believe any jargon shared with them (more especially if it's abhorring against Northerners) without any effort to find the actually truth. I've never seen a set of beings so daft, retard and dumbheads as these illiterates.

Olodos!
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by gaskiyamagana: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Islam lacks tolerance and fun I don't no why
Sharap, Shatap. Olodooo.
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by gaskiyamagana: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Birniwa:
Again, no divorce ever happened because of this dance challenge. No proof of evidence or witness, it's just a social media fake news as usual.

If there's any word that I can use to describe Afonjas and Igbos then it's that, a vast majority of them have a very very low IQ which is the truth they will never understand. They will use their donkey heads to believe any jargon shared with them (more especially if it's abhorring against Northerners) without any effort to find the actually truth. I've never seen a set of beings so daft, retard and dumbheads as these illiterates.
Educated Almanjiri, political Almanjiri and Nigeria's parasitic almanjiri sighted.

1 Like

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
WETIN CONCERN US. IF YOU LIKE DANCE TILL NEPA TAKE LIKE.

1 Like

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Ybaby: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
JasonScoolari:
If our Northern brothers were to be a subject in school, I think they would have been "FURTHER MATHS"

These people are too complicated, you either use a Four Figure Table to understand them or you just try and avoid the subject.

if you like use 8 figure table - it is still F....... they have thier good sides but they are not of this world...extremely complicated

Mo ti gba kamu

1 Like

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by engrchykae(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not true brother
They are the simplest to understand

I know you won't understand
Humans hate what they don't understand
Na only for north person go give you accomodation and food without you nor get money
They are too simple and easy
The simplest people on planet earth

The only thing you should say is that when they are angry they take it to the extreme
after giving you house and food,the next Friday prayer,after mosque,they will come to your house with shouts of Allah Akbar to kill you.
Back then in Kano,we don't get too friendly with them because during riot,that your good hausa friend will lead the other touts to your house.
Yes they are the ultimate betrayers

2 Likes

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Malawian(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
JasonScoolari:
If our Northern brothers were to be a subject in school, I think they would have been "FURTHER MATHS"

These people are too complicated, you either use a Four Figure Table to understand them or you just try and avoid the subject.
How are they difficult to understand?
Did you make tuwo shinkafi 1000 times for them and they did not eat it 1000 times? Which one come concern four figure table for this talk? You don see four figure table before for your life?
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by engrchykae(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
philip0906:
Hypocritical clowns!
they happen to be the best undisputed patrons of prostitutes.
They are against beer but they are the best customers of beer parlour owners in sabon gari Kano.
Hypocrisy stinks

3 Likes

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by engrchykae(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Chronicle222:

It won't get meaning since its not about nudity, killing from the NORTH, poverty, bandits, boko haram attacks, herdsmen attacks, Southern kaduna killing, sokoto killing, etc...
Northerners are human just like you too and their happy moment should not be a point of sorrow for you.
they are closer to cows than to humans.
If not explain why all the benue killings were excused on lost cows?
Just explain.
Please to be a human is not by quota system,it is a process and must be attained,when the north attain human stature,we will know.
But as long as they are packed in trailer with cows and goats travelling to the South,they are closer to cows and goats.

3 Likes

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Evercurious(f): 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
The owners of Nigeria I hail o, make ona remember us for the promise land. The southern boys loyal. Fine mamas dem, looters of our darling Nation ona weldone o

Who tell you, Abeg bros calm down Jor. We understand them and we like them like that. You dey here dey worship failed Ibori, even Ibori self worship abacha dat year o. Bros come worship the real owners of Nigeria na here money dey o. Ibori dn pack all e money give ayiri, hope you know?

Which owners of Nigeria? Abeg shift
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Omoejigbahe(m): 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Their headache
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by InvertedHammer: 12:19am On Jun 08, 2020
/
My respect for the man.

He is a trendsetter not a conformer.

Dare to be different.

\
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by lizikin(f): 12:44am On Jun 08, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Marlondon: 1:04am On Jun 08, 2020
Please anyone that has any Job for me at all should call Me on 07088528291,08116619365 and you can also send me a WhatsApp message on the Former...
Please help A Dying Soul
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Armypolicecults: 2:33am On Jun 08, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church 

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by One4me: 3:05am On Jun 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not true brother

Na only for north person go give you accomodation and food without you nor get money

The only thing you should say is that when they are angry they take it to the extreme

In other words, they are SIMPLE EXTREMISTS! shocked grin grin

Boko Haram, ISWAP and Fulani HERDSMEN, come and hear this one o
. shocked

2 Likes

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by whirlwind7(m): 4:33am On Jun 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not true brother

They are too simple and easy, bla bla bla
So, people who have no regard for the sanctity of human life can be classed as simple?
Anyone with such a mindset, no matter how "simple or "easy," is next to wild animals on the evolutionary scale.

Is it in the south that one can't get free accommodation and food? That's probably your index to measure simplicity. Free food kee You there.

4 Likes

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by toyotamuscle: 6:21am On Jun 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not true brother

is that not complicated.houseing and feeding you for free and still kill you at any moment.i rater pay a million naira to a yoruba landlady that ll still insult me but not kill me or to an igbo landlord that ll want to no what kind of business am into and later call the police for me.when he finds out that my money comes from online which he doesn't understand.if am into yahoo or is it a legitimate business online.

2 Likes

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Neddyogu(m): 6:40am On Jun 08, 2020
Is it all d wives that should dance for the husband or just d first wife?

1 Like

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by nengibo: 6:49am On Jun 08, 2020
Abokii mentality

2 Likes

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by EdiskyHarry: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2020
Yes, dancing is worst than suicide bombing and mass killing of innocent people.

1 Like

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:09am On Jun 08, 2020
Evercurious:

Which owners of Nigeria? Abeg shift

No be me talk am, no be wetin dem talk. But if you observed wella, dem no talk lie o
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by MandalorianCree: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2020
The average northerner is a nice person but has more tendency to go extreme for his religion. Avoid bringing religious discussions when with a core northerner if you value your life.
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Fucsheetup(f): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2020
JasonScoolari:
You ended up contradicting yourself with the last statement...

For your information, I served in the North (Katsina), spent 6yrs in Niger State (Kontagora), a year at Jalingo, I know them more than you do.

So, instead of sitting down at Upper Sakponba rolling weed and waiting for client to pay, travel down to the North and do your research after this pandemic.

Thanks!!!

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Fucsheetup(f): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2020
engrchykae:
they are closer to cows than to humans.
If not explain why all the benue killings were excused on lost cows?
Just explain.
Please to be a human is not by quota system,it is a process and must be attained,when the north attain human stature,we will know.
But as long as they are packed in trailer with cows and goats travelling to the South,they are closer to cows and goats.
Extremely hateful statement, quite untrue too. Most Africans live in the same shiit hole, your roads just as nonexistent, your infrastructure just as dilapidated, your populace just as illiterate and ignorant, ran by the same recalcitrant persons, packed tightly in planes and boats seeking to flee Africa.

Amusing to see a kettle calling a pot black.

When Africa attains human stature, the world will know, till then it is a jungle populated by monkeys.

So I can understand your logic.

These same people are the most outraged when a real human being (white person) calls them the monkeys they rightly are.
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by banhammy: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2020
I don't see anything wrong when a wife dance for her husband. Islamically, it's Halal.
But it should be by the consent of both husband and wife before the video is released to the public.
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by panmunium(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2020
Oh!! So they can be social, even on Instagram!!!
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by adams123: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2020
Sirheny007:
I cannot possibly give a phvck about people whose social life is greatly impaired by their religion.
To eat in Islam is subject to some rules,
To make love to your wife,
To dance for your husband?

What could possibly anger Allah about that?

There's a rule and regulations to any organised society and so it's for a religion of GOD, to enter paradise, they must be rules to follow my brother. think twice pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law / “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / I Am Tired Of My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.