Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial (50968 Views)

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by royalfly(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not true brother
They are the simplest to understand

I know you won't understand
Humans hate what they don't understand
Na only for north person go give you accomodation and food without you nor get

money
They are too simple and easy
The simplest people on planet earth

The only thing you should say is that when they are angry they take it to the extreme

��
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Malo sack inyarinya

Wetin kwansain me?

1 Like

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by hakeem4(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
The dance does not impress me cool

1 Like

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by FlordFlorez(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Weytin concern me.
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Nairalandmonika: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not true brother

Na only for north person go give you accomodation and food without you nor get money

The only thing you should say is that when they are angry they take it to the extreme
I nor such say u be Edo guy, u be confirm aboki wey dey stay Edo

3 Likes

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Thetruthalways: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sirheny007:
I cannot possibly give a phvck about people whose social live is greatly impaired by their religion.
To eat in Islam is subject to some rules,
To make love to your wife,
To dance for your husband?

What could possibly anger Allah about that?
Why then did you have a phvck in commenting...
Whether islam or Christianity..both have rules over our social lives...
Just that Christian shy away from theirs going astray an seeing it as it being normal
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Sultty(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yarinya grin
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by RoiTV2020: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
ogtavia:
At the risk of sounding too tribalistic, Northern women/ladies are the shallowest beings you will find around...there is nothing in their heads except men, boyfriend, lover and husband. It's nauseating.

This is so true. You ever lived there?

2 Likes

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Masterkernel1:

You sound like a lost soul. More like a slave, that has lost hope. Praise your captors.

No be rule 2 you dn cast so, make I just warn you sha next time I go report you. I know say na hunger dey do you abeg find garri soak, manage am ehh, you know there is light at the end of the tunnel. Things go dey alright for you. No be me do you sha

1 Like

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Ykc2(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not true brother

Na only for north person go give you accomodation and food without you nor get money

oga if your new landlord asked you not to be paying house rent and later people told you that your landlord have killed up to 3 tenants before you with gun out of anger, will you still stay in that house because your not paying?that's that the situation in the north ,somebody will insult Mohammed in Denmark killing of Christians and southerners will start in the north, that your landlord will show Muslim jihadist where you are with your family in his house so they can slaughter you ,north doesn't worth living apart from Abuja,wedding I will not attend in that north ,god forbid

5 Likes

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Masterkernel1: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

No be rule 2 you dn cast so, make I just warn you sha next time I go report you. I know say na hunger dey do you abeg find garri soak, manage am ehh, you know there is light at the end of the tunnel. Things go dey alright for you. No be me do you sha

Which rules? Press Ban button.
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by spinna: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
until wives 1and ‘2 enter with dagger or boiled water..kadan kada mallam
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by apexx8080: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Which rules? Press Ban button.

Bros, Afa you na. Dey your dey make I dey my dey shoor. See me see progress o, abi you see me for dream last night
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
useless thread.
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by BENEAMATA: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
abeg give that falke lady one energy drink make she let person hear word !
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by judgementyard(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not true brother

Check your last statement bro!

2 Likes

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Nuclear99(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
The owners of Nigeria I hail o, make ona remember us for the promise land. The southern boys loyal. Fine mamas dem, looters of our darling Nation ona weldone o

Who tell you, Abeg bros calm down Jor. We understand them and we like them like that. You dey here dey worship failed Ibori, even Ibori self worship abacha dat year o. Bros come worship the real owners of Nigeria na here money dey o. Ibori dn pack all e money give ayiri, hope you know?
Chai asslicker
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Pharaoh350s(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
illicit:

Are you for real

Yes
Please help me call her
Tell her I won't try such again
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by judgementyard(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sirheny007:
I cannot possibly give a phvck about people whose social live is greatly impaired by their religion.
To eat in Islam is subject to some rules,
To make love to your wife,
To dance for your husband?

What could possibly anger Allah about that?
Followe me wonder!
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by illicit(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pharaoh350s:

Yes Please help me call her Tell her I won't try such again
No o. Me ke....
The poster below me may help you, I don't interfere in lovers spat
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by dangotesmummy: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
JasonScoolari:
If our Northern brothers were to be a subject in school, I think they would have been "FURTHER MATHS"

These people are too complicated, you either use a Four Figure Table to understand them or you just try and avoid the subject.
these headslammers matter Taya me.i thought they said listening and/or dancing to music is haram grin

They'll be doing dirty and sexually irritating things in private and come outside and be forming holy
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by JasonScoolari: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
dangotesmummy:
these headslammers matter Taya me.i thought they said listening and/or dancing to music is haram grin

They'll be doing dirty and sexually irritating things in private and come outside and be forming holy
grin
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Birniwa(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Look at how ignoramus, foolish and illustrates these scums of dirty Afonjas and Igbo Amakas are! They couldn't like some set of people who live with them in same country but later they'll start shouting America is racist for unjustly killing a black man simply because they share a be brain with goats. When will you fools get well from this sickness of backwardness and hatred once and for all?
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
shocked :oThese guys are beast in human form... wait you divorced ur wife for post may shit according to him on the media... why dont u call her to order..

Abi there is more to it.... i still dont get... dancing with you....!!!

Mehhh!!.. God forbid these set of beings...ladies una dey try marrying these creatures..!!
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by JasonScoolari: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not true brother

You ended up contradicting yourself with the last statement...

For your information, I served in the North (Katsina), spent 6yrs in Niger State (Kontagora), a year at Jalingo, I know them more than you do.

So, instead of sitting down at Upper Sakponba rolling weed and waiting for client to pay, travel down to the North and do your research after this pandemic.

Thanks!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by IamHonourable1: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not true brother

Na only for north person go give you accomodation and food without you nor get

Don't say what you don't know.The nature of my work has made me know them more.I won't say more than this.

1 Like

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by bejeria101(m): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ok so she twerked and he freaked out? Next!
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by FarahAideed: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
No time for anything Northerners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis / Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.