Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial (50969 Views)

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by paix(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2020
Firstandonly:
this post no get meaning
Why don't you give it a meaning?
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Evercurious(f): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

No be me talk am, no be wetin dem talk. But if you observed wella, dem no talk lie o

Naaa unaa village dem own?
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by LordOfTheGame: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2020
Sirheny007:
I cannot possibly give a phvck about people whose social life is greatly impaired by their religion.
To eat in Islam is subject to some rules,
To make love to your wife,
To dance for your husband?

What could possibly anger Allah about that?

Some northern Muslims are purely delusional to say the least. I've lived in a muslim country and I can tell you that some Muslims are quite reasonable even though I fear them (moderate Muslims) also but when they talk sometimes, you begin to see sense in them but these ones up north, I don't understand the kind understanding and delusional views they have in them.
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Biodun1929(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not true brother
They are the simplest to understand

I know you won't understand
Humans hate what they don't understand
Na only for north person go give you accomodation and food without you nor get money
They are too simple and easy
The simplest people on planet earth

The only thing you should say is that when they are angry they take it to the extreme

Exactly! You have described them perfectly. I have done business online with all ethnic groups in Nigeria, and Hausas are the most straight forward and honest. They are so simple.

One time I was selling a book online for 5k, and people have to pay before I send the book. Naturally, that raises a lot of suspicion, and before I get to sell a book, I would receive calls and people will question me for several minutes, or call multiple times within a week before they feel comfortable to pay. But Hausas just pay straight up. One Hausa guy even paid and didn't send me his email address for like a week. When he finally contacted me, I asked why he trusted me so much without knowing me. He said, 'life is simple. You said what you said you will do, and I believe you. And if you cheat me, God will handle that."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Evercurious:

Naaa unaa village dem own?

Sister leave me alone, girl face them na wetin dem talk no be talk am
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Evercurious(f): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Sister leave me alone, girl face them na wetin dem talk no be talk am

But you follow agree naaa I'm make me say naa your own village dem own?
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Evercurious:

But you follow agree naaa I'm make me say naa your own village dem own?

Na so dem talk, dem say na dem get ona village and my own. Oya go find dem fight no be me talk am.
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Evercurious(f): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Na so dem talk, dem say na dem get ona village and my own. Oya go find dem fight no be me talk am.

NOISEMAKER
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Evercurious:

NOISEMAKER

E dn tey wey you write list of noise makers shebi? Abeg make FG do open school so that you fil go your secondary school
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by SexytorresE(f): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
This people are not romantic so expect nothing . Even Fromm the dance u will see the distance in holding hands grin as if is not their wife or hubby . Smh
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Awoo88: 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
you guys can pretend all you want. change is coming and people are loosen up. Even Suadi is doing it own shingly
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis / Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.