Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial (50967 Views)

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Uyi168: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by ogtavia(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
At the risk of sounding too tribalistic, Northern women/ladies are the shallowest beings you will find around...there is nothing in their heads except men, boyfriend, lover and husband. It's nauseating.

2 Likes

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by fatymore(f): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Islam lacks tolerance and fun I don't no why
Islam bibawo...you Nairalander should laways try to separate Religion from Tribe

4 Likes

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by stabilizer: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Well, the world is going in a way that no one can figure out whats next, same as making this a news, madness, idleness, joblessness has taking over planet earth which instructions and determine the kind of attention and distraction we pull from out areas of life and concerns. This is pure unworthy to be a news.

1 Like

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Karlifate: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
JasonScoolari:
If our Northern brothers were to be a subject in school, I think they would have been "FURTHER MATHS"

These people are too complicated, you either use a Four Figure Table to understand them or you just try and avoid the subject.

1 Like

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by complexBoss12: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
north...

always pretending undecided
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
This news just changed my life undecided undecided.
Nonsense people.. so we shud go and fry pawpaw abi undecided undecided
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by apexx4165: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
[color=#] 1797521[/color]
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by apexx4165: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by sallylet(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Try come close to an educated Arewa guy you will know how vast they are in civilizations. Don't be carried away by the stereo type .
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Juell(m): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
ogtavia:
At the risk of sounding too tribalistic, Northern women/ladies are the shallowest beings you will find around...there is nothing in their heads except men, boyfriend, lover and husband. It's nauseating.
shocked
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Karlifate: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
The owners of Nigeria I hail o, make ona remember us for the promise land. The southern boys loyal. Fine mamas dem, looters of our darling Nation ona weldone o

Who tell you, Abeg bros calm down Jor. We understand them and we like them like that. You dey here dey worship failed Ibori, bros come worship the real owners of Nigeria na here money dey o. Ibori dn pack all e money give ayiri, hope you know?

2 Likes

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by LordShiva97(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sirheny007:
I cannot possibly give a phvck about people whose social live is greatly impaired by their religion.
To eat in Islam is subject to some rules,
To make love to your wife,
To dance for your husband?

What could possibly anger Allah about that?

Our almighty Allah has a problem with people having fun.

4 Likes

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by AmazingELixir: 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
lipsrsealed

I still maintain that Arewa people need their own country..what a collection of primitive people everything they bring religion into...but when it comes to grabbing our oyel money they forget Quranic injunctions

Mtchww!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Karlifate: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Keeping up with the Arewas: Season 2, Episode 5.

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by ffo(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
The Northerns are the most decent tribe in Nigeria. I love their decency
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Vivian16: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
They should know better naw, dancing is forbidden in Islam it is haram.
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by ffo(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
ogtavia:
You are WRONG completely wrong, they are very intelligent, Brilliant Wed decent
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by AreaFada2: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Na wa o.
I have nothing to say like Mourinho.
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by PanAC: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
An oppressive culture shocked

I hope Yenefer was not affected

1 Like

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by apexx9092: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
[color=#] 1142718[/color]
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by apexx9092: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by ayshacom: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sirheny007:
I cannot possibly give a phvck about people whose social live is greatly impaired by their religion.
To eat in Islam is subject to some rules,
To make love to your wife,
To dance for your husband?

What could possibly anger Allah about that?
Even football and any other games have rules. Why religion, the most important aspect in the life of humankind not to have rules?

5 Likes

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by omoadeleye(m): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Full of sadists, what is the controversial there now? I was expecting to see some lap dances, but I'm seeing is just husbands and wives taking selfies together.

1 Like

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by drLammy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Arewa House of Commotion... Bunch of HYPOCRITES

1 Like

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by cryptotech: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
ok, let them feel their husbands, no crime
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Yankee101: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Some young hausa girls say these husbands deserve a second wife and they're available
Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by spirul77: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not true brother
They are the simplest to understand

I know you won't understand
Humans hate what they don't understand
Na only for north person go give you accomodation and food without you nor get money
They are too simple and easy
The simplest people on planet earth

The only thing you should say is that when they are angry they take it to the extreme
na so dem tell you or you Don experience am?

1 Like

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Bighead9: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nice one

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by JasonScoolari: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Don't feel sad when I don't reply you, I find it difficult to reply fools.

Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Re: How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial by Masterkernel1: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
The owners of Nigeria I hail o, make ona remember us for the promise land. The southern boys loyal. Fine mamas dem, looters of our darling Nation ona weldone o

Who tell you, Abeg bros calm down Jor. We understand them and we like them like that. You dey here dey worship failed Ibori, even Ibori self worship abacha dat year o. Bros come worship the real owners of Nigeria na here money dey o. Ibori dn pack all e money give ayiri, hope you know?

You sound like a lost soul. More like a slave, that has lost hope. Praise your captors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis / Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.