Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (87138 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by ramatintin(m): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Confused human being Las Las no come here come disturb us how u got jilted by ur second lover.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Hollafit: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
U actually need to discover urself first after then u would b able to choose
Infact u might still find someone better than this two, u just nid to discover urself first
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by StankovicEgeni(m): 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
I'm disappointed but not surprised, anyway! Why the heck are you looking for what isn't missing? Truth is: you have the Gehazi's spirit..... that's GREED. After d nu guy is done visiting your site, believe me you, he'd start giving you attitude after about 15-20 times banging. Use ur head, girl!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by IME1: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
But I'm wondering how did this thing get to 22 pages angry

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Igbins14(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
This abound when you're dating.
Immature and un-serious minded people DATE, while mature and serious minded people COURT.

So in your case, permit me to say you're still immature and un-serious. If you can find a replacement of boyfriend in your department, you will find also in your church, in place of industrial training, in NYSC, in your work place when you start working.

For the mature minds, LOVE is not found, it's built.
I just hope my ense will not kill me.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by chosenange(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
This is very funny,You are still not matured to have a friend,You are only dazzling in the fantasy of love,be very care and you will soon go for senators or money ritualist...This is spiritual.......Just Run and Reject it,----The sound of the kolanut when chewed is not the sweetness of it.
its not late ,JUST SEEK THE FACE OF GOD NOW. angry
I ADVICE YOU TO SEEK DELIVERANCE PRAYER FROM GOD,THRU A GOOD PASTOR,BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
Thanks
from
MAG
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by joxxy01(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.
What makes you think that you are the only Girl feeling excited about this guy? so na only you like sweet tinz abi? hmm The kind heart break awaiting you, Infact what am I saying, the kind heart melt waiting for u ehn let me not talk
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by eniteden(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Infatuation, it's strong and can completely kill True love. You will never realisation your mistake until u fall and u are finally used and dumped. Civilisation has made people think immoral things is moral, the devil u no...I rest my case..
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by emmanuelonyeakp: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
The truth is no man or women is perfect, you will always meet someone who have a character u want or may make u want them. Just do the right thing.

Meanwhile, for your web designs call or WhatsApp me on 09054512129
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Popularity(m): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
This same post every month. We have this same post more than 5times
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Sarang(f): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

I still love my boyfriend.

Lmao wanna eat your cake and have it?
It’s called greediness
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by joxxy01(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
nwachukwu9:
carry your so called love to the other guy and break up with your current guy for your peace of heart. You mentioned how this guy is taking good care of you, but you never mentioned any sacrifice you are putting in to the relationship. It is obvious it is more of a one sided relationship. I can tell you with authority that if you are inputing 30-40% of the sacrifice required to keep the relationship going you would not even develop any feeling for any guy because you know the value of what you have.
This is the wisest comment I have read here so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Harmlesspill(m): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
You see!!!
The only thing that a man have to fear is women.
(1)they are choiceless
(2)they are directionless
And they are very confused.

This one na will be going to church and be asking God for a man with vision!!
God have mercy!!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
lalanice:
shocked which moniker? Minecheesy Or yours?
The OP.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by goldensoul55: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
It will end in tears , there's is a great difference between Fantansy and reality
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Expresswriter: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
You have serious problems.

This is how cheating becomes habitual.

Longer throat syndrome.

Once you're with someone, love them for who they are.

No one is perfect.

I bet you, the new guy you're just falling in love with carelessly--

It won't be up to three months you'll see another person and forget him.

You have commitment issues, young lady.

Deal with that.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by oneman2k7: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
It will end with regret. Be wise
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by iammolise(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
When ur girl starts talking to a guy more than 10mins... My broda 4get it, she don go, she'll just be waiting for the next quarrel. They will always play the victim.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by fullblast(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
yomi007k:
You have already started cheating on your bf emotionally. It is better to break up with your guy than double date.

The new guy is not as wise as you think because no wise guy will covet his neighbours woman, goods or properties.

I believe you are below 32. I don't expect much.

It may end in tears.

My definition: Cheating comes into play only AFTER THE MARRIAGE PROPOSAL " will you marry me?"

If you haven't gotten to such stage...pls you have the liberty to date anyone.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Fransisco911(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Break up na
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by rafcrown(m): 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
By the time you eventually get married, only God will know how many men you would have fancied. Olosho is loading gradually...
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by oshaosha2014(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
At age 45 she won’t be of any value again.

victorian:
Op wants to explore her sexual fantasies.

It's OK. It's not a crime but remember to breakup with your bf, before going on sexual spree with this new guy.

It's bound to happen anyways. If you don't cut yourself loose and explore now but explore with sense and protection, so u don't recieve any deadly disease or unwanted pregnancy.

But please breakup from your bf, let him date someone meant for him.

Let the sexual fetishes and exploration begins.

By the time u get to 45years, your raging hormones should be calm by then and ready to have a stable lovelife and possibly marriage.

Youth and sex! Na wa!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Arewa1408: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
ceeSleek:
Ok, let me play you the concluding part of the story.

You'll get so fascinated by this guy's wonderful personality, at a point, you wouldn't want to break up your present relationship (you'll want to eat your cake and have it), you'll start partially double dating with the new guy, he'll so much intrigue you, after he slides into your pant, you'll be so so love spelled, you'll then become bold enough to quit with your main BOO (in your mind, you've made the right choice). Your new guy's beast mode will now begin to manifest, he'll start treating you like trash, abusing you (this moment, you'll be like: where's the sweet guy i met?) .. you'll come back to your senses, and want to go back to the guy you broke up with, guess what?! He has moved on with his destined heart throb, and doesn't give a shii about you again, you go back to square one.

(You'll be like, WTF is my advice)
Here is it:
With this illustration, use your tongue to count your teeth, THIS LIFE NO BALANCE AT ALL.

@Happy989 - I agree with the above partly. See here, this is it, your boyfriend is stability, sincerity, truth, however, he will be a bit boring and too simple. However, new guy is complicated, intruiging and complex and you will love that. However, like the advice above says, if you want a simple uncomplicated life, just stay with your boyfriend jejely and continue your go slow life but if you want adventure, heartbreak, fun while it last, then go with new guy, however, i can guarantee you, at the end it will not last, period.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Medeena(f): 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
U shouldnt have given the new guy unnecessary attention initially and when u realized it was developing into something else then u should have friend zoned him instead of enjoying conversations with him.u don't even know the new guy's intention.since ur guy gives u everything u want and has all u need in a man then u should be wise.dont lose something beautiful while looking for what might not turn out well.Be wise
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by lalanice(f): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
kingkakaone:

The OP.
I see shocked
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
IME1:
But I'm wondering how did this thing get to 22 pages angry

Well may be both young and old have had this experience.... grin grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by victorian(f): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
oshaosha2014:
At age 45 she won’t be of any value again.

Don't be too fast to judge.

God is so mysterious in His ways.

She may become born again at that 45! Seek for forgiveness and pray for a husband.
And at the other hand, there maybe a widower who might have lost his whole family in a fire accident years back and viola their paths cross and the lonely widower may find love and care in her arms then next thing is marriage
or she meets a divorcee Or single dad with a kid whose searching for a companion and he could be in his 50s. He may see her , like her matured look and wish she marries him.

Or she may meet a die hard bachelor who vows never to marry but as the bachelor clocks 48? He thinking, all I need is someone with compatible ideas and sexual gratification to spend his life with. And he knows majority of women Wil only take him serious if hes ready for marriage. So he throws in the trowel and sighs then make up his mind. I Wil. Only Marry a lady who Wil be like my best friend and Viola their paths cross and he's thinking of settling down asap.

There are many instances, that can make a man marry an older woman of 45,50 even 60 years.

Look at simi's mom she got married again in her 60s or 50s.

This life ehn? Nothing is impossible. No woman is useless likewise no man is too. Until they meet the right partners destined for them. They Wil say to their companions :where have u been all my life. sad

Things happen.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Chizman042: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
We already know were this whole story is going to end, u are going to lay ur back for him before ur eye go clear.

Now u're living a life of perpetual fantasy forgetting the stack regality of life "that the world is not a bed of roses".

By the time u are ready to get married u must have tested more than 20-30 men in search of those fantasy word u narrated that never existed.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Taniaa:
You're wrong,waaaaaay below.

Almost like you seen a lot

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by yomi007k(m): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
fullblast:

My definition: Cheating comes into play only AFTER THE MARRIAGE PROPOSAL " will you marry me?"

If you haven't gotten to such stage...pls you have the liberty to date anyone.

But if you don't learn LOYALTY at a young age, it may be difficult when you grow up.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by HolyTitus(m): 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
LadyH:
Lol. In a good way or in a bad way?
in a way your mind think
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Tonitoniton(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
this is the problem with most women, they like to start what they can not finish. u love ur boyfriend and yet u spend most of ur idle time with some one else and u are looking for advice. u need to group. and i beg u to save ur current boy friend the pain now than later when the relationship goes deeper u start the most fashionable thing for u modern women which is cheating. it is very obvious u will cheat. u have the signs of a cheat already

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) / Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.