Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (87143 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by frank417: 9:49am On Jun 09, 2020
R
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by HolyTitus(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2020
DAVE5:

Lol, you said it all

We still don't want to have sense, a new toy would always be more appealing than the last until you have used all the toys in the market then you realise the toys can never finish but you have spent all your cash (in a girl's case : her pussy has been spent leaving gutter for her would be husband)

Any girl that gives a random guy her digit who she has no serious business with when she has a boyfriend is just a white in the making
On point��
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by omolasho: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.

You sound like a nascicist, because you seem to have crush or infatuation (sorry oyinbo wan comot my teeth) for a guy you are not sure genuinely has the same towards you. No worry wen he don Bleep you like four times you go understand the new chrous of the rap. Well you are at your adventures stage but be smart about it.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by rolams(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

If I hear you call the innocent guy your boyfriend again! You ingrate! You will still come and tell us how you find another guy interesting after this one again. Women are so dangerous!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Youngaboy(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2020
It is normal, I'll advise you stay with your boyfriend rather than doing something wrong with this new guy.
You as a lady you should know that newly made relationship is always interesting and considering but later you'll know the real value of it. If you found more happiness than trouble with your boyfriend, then go with him and forget about the other.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Ishilove: 10:02am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

Na see finish dey worry you. We often take people in our lives for granted.

Young lady, stick the devil you know because this new angel may be a demon in disguise.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by MrPaul2: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2020
Taniaa:
That's what happens when you meet someone new.
The fiery spark would fizzle out soon and you'll wish you never left your boyfriend.
You must have experienced it grin grin please make it louder maybe she will hear grin grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Anonymouzzz007: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

I would give you a mature advice since that's what you want. Your present boyfriend is just your boyfriend. He is not betrothed to you neither has he paid your dowry. Don't limit yourself at this stage of your life. Experiment, try new things, discover yourself. If you feel the urge to move on, do move on. You clearly have a thing for this guy and one can conclude that all you need is a push.

Based on your level in the university, one can determine your age. Some callous folks would call this stage you find yourself a whøre phase, but the true is we all have this identity crisis. We do not actually know ourselves. Certain people we see typify those characters we do have but can't express. They inspire this qualities in us to be birthed.

I don't want to go too philosophical, but I am going to tell you this: twenty years from now, you would wish you were more adventurous, you would wish you tried new things and you would understand that life is worth living and you would not allow yourself wallow in bondage because you are in relationship. Ships are supposed to move you in a certain desired direction. Either it moves you or you jump ship.

But the real truth is, you have broken his heart and emotionally screwed him over. Have the decency to break it up
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Subomi007: 10:14am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

you simply don't LOVE your boyfriend.... kindly let him know how much you've been attracted and attached to another guy..... Ile aye yi sha....
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by yomi007k(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2020
kollinz1234:
God bless you for this comment. From now henceforth, watch as your life transforms for good

Amen sir. God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Anonymouzzz007: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Dobson43 post=90414997] sad

My sister na because of you I open this account, pls date the new Guy , in fact marry him instantly, but after he don Bleep u first time , second time , third time , u go turn used condom , u know watn Dey happen to used condom [color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by bluefilm: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

It's okay.

You don't have to limit your love to only one person.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Obedinho130: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

I still love my boyfriend.
Ewu awusa
Awusa she goat angry
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Bryan88(m): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2020
before u pinch sum1, pinch urself to knw how it feels...that's all i hav to say.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Livingstone124: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2020
Then what do you want us to do? End time girl.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by LadyH(f): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2020
HolyTitus:
I'm wowed
Lol. In a good way or in a bad way?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by 3moses: 10:40am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

Road to destruction is always sweeter and broad with a lots of goodies... Just talking from experience...
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Imoobot(m): 10:41am On Jun 09, 2020
If you continue this way you will never make heaven.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Blakjewelry(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2020
Taniaa:
That's what happens when you meet someone new.
The fiery spark would fizzle out soon and you'll wish you never left your boyfriend.
it takes a lot maturity to understand this. If you want to chase the feeling then be ready to jump from one bed to another

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Sojaboination: 10:42am On Jun 09, 2020
Its better u break up with ur boyfriend if u love this new one, because when u start having feelings for another person outside ur relationship, its over(it might not work again) ... Its not healthy double dating... Bt I want u to also remember that meeting a new person most times excites someone together with the fact that u share the same philosophy on things... But it can also end it years cool
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by emanobis(m): 10:43am On Jun 09, 2020
Are you really listening to yourself?
You have a boyfriend right?
What exactly do you want in a man?
You said that there is something complex about the other guys personality and he has his ways with words.
By the time you have given him what hr wanted and you waking up from this dream, you will still come here and cry, and beg us to reconcile you to your boyfriend.

I saw where someone is advising you not to tie your life to one person and that you should explore. I believe that's the kind of advice you want right?

You have a boyfriend who you love and hr also loves you, what more do you want?

Better still, boldly go to him and break up the relationship than cheating on him coz the way things are going right now, once school resumes, your first agenda will be to have sex with him. Prove me wrong if I'm wrong.

What you feel for this new guy, will it stand the test of time since both of you are in d same level...Secure your future now to avoid something catastrophic
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Alezy(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

I will just tell you one thing, at long run, you will just have sex with this new dude and you will find out things you ain't seeing now. Then u would find another guy that's more witty with words than him and you would move again then before you know it, you have a zillion body counts in 5yrs.

At the end of the day, you are still very young so you can explore but don't ask God why at 33.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by pbs4real(m): 10:46am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

the moment u developed feelings for this new guy....everything abt ur bf died....just do the needful and STP complicating things....just look for a nice time and break the news..... He should be matured enough to move on
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by LikeAking: 10:48am On Jun 09, 2020
darediamond:

grin Wickedness of the highest order! grin grin

You want the small ge to cry � ni??

grin

I want the small girl to enjoy.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
@bold,You are such a wise sage
Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Fearlez: 10:55am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

an exhaustive illustrated guide to being a loose girl morphing into a serial cheat.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by peterpetrelli(m): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

young lady dat is lust d guy go chop I clean mouth japa straight so use ur head n make d rite decision.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Michaelino50: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2020
Spiff20:
All these people saying it will end in tears, must every adventure end in tears? babe see this, if you truly loved the first guy you won't fall for the second. Now if you leave the first guy for the second, chances are that you'll still leave him for the third guy and the fourth and the fifth. So keeping moving till you find your last bus stop. This doesn't have to end in tears.
you get mouth
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by King123456: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2020
I so much appreciate people like you. You made my university days fun and adventurous. They all had boyfriends but I smashed and dashed and resmashed if it's worth a second or third. Eventually you will learn and grow. Good luck.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Clinghton: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2020
You are making yourself open and cheap.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by aniedizkl: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2020
Repent because whoremongers and adulterers God will judge (Hebrews 13 v 4)

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2020
Nah evil spirit dey worry u

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) / Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.