Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (87184 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by eghevaare: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Bleep him and thereafter you will know what to do next.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by fullblast(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
yomi007k:

But if you don't learn LOYALTY at a young age, it may be difficult when you grow up.

Loyalty starts with saying Goodmorning within the right specified time. Truth immunes and liberates.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by yomi007k(m): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
fullblast:

Loyalty starts with saying Goodmorning within the right specified time. Truth immunes and liberates.

To each his own.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by fullblast(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
yomi007k:

To each his own.

Better.... To your tents oh Isreal
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Grateful02(m): 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
The love story is touching but I know one thing for sure with the department guy, It will end in tears

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Sunscreen: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Stick with your boyfriend ooo....forget all this. Its just a temporary feeling or infatuation. U haven't even been with this guy for long in person. And you can only know this new guy after having sex with him.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by stormborn28(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.
heheheheheeeee...Okokobiokor. I thank God the type of person he made me.. I am a Spartan
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by WrittyWritter(f): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Firstly I got to ask..you said u spend hours talking to department guy..so wen do u talk to ur bf..Looks like u spend more time talking to department boy than ur bf..Ur not the first guy that will fall for this reason and ur relationship will not be the first or last that will break for this reason.
Also do u really luv ur bf or u just luv dat he 'takes care of you'.

I will not advice u to go with ur bf or department boy instead I will advice u to find out wat u want a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP or A FLING..then u can determine which boy u want.
But I just got to ask who brought up the 'sex fetishes' topic YOU or..HIM??

And please for God sake don't listen to all those people telling u cause ur young u can do wat ever u want. Just because we are young does not mean we need to make stupid and foolish decision (I'm below twenty actually).

Like I said just find out wat u want and if it is a serious relationship before deciding u want department boy find out of he is interested in one cause I don't think a guy who really wants to date u and not just smash u will ignore d fact that u have a bf. And If u want a fling I recommend department boy. Remember u guys are in the same level he may not be able to 'TAKE CARE OF U' has the bf does.

And if it is ur too that is itching you can't ur bf scratch it..just saying.

Remember wat u want first not who u want..if u choose who u want and not wat u want u re going to regret it.

End of my long rambling

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by anzlem(m): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
OP is scared of being lonely if her boyfriend should graduate, now wants to use the other guy as backup plan.
u better leave dat playboy and focus on ur boyfriend
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Iceyjayz: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
Wetin dey vex me for the matter be say, she said this guy takes care of her. So this is how to pay back? If e happen now. they will say all men are scum.
Don't mind the ediot!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by abd09abd: 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Father in Isreal

Pls dont be deceived by the antics of new guy. He is smart and knows how to play his game well. I can assure u, he wont marry u. Last last na chop he go chop u and dump u for another girl. So what will be ur profit?

JESUS LOVE U. BE BORN AGAIN AS THAT IS THE ONLY PLACE U CAN HAVE REST ROUNDABOUTS BOTH HERE ON EARTH AND ETERNITY.

NEXT SUNDAY IS OUR COVENANT DAY OF SETTLEMENT, U CAN JOIN OUR LIVE BROADCAST ON DOMI RADIO. REMAIN EVER BLESSED!
https://onlineradiobox.com/ng/domimedia/

Time: 6:30am, 7:45am and 9:30am[/quote]
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by abd09abd: 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
That is their favorite topic. Men are wicked but when its their turn they will have no comment to put up. Men are the ones that always get the blame and the tagged word "wicked" Woman are evil and satanic in nature.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by ebisike78: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
My dear once you have sex with this your new found love, all this things your seeing about him will disappear. First if this new guy is in the same level with you I see no future with him because by the time you guys will finish and go for service you Neva can tell what will happen. Your problem is that you don't know what you want in a man. If you continue like this you will love more guys than you imagine bcoz a guy will tell you anything sweet just to get in-between ur legs so be wise.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by TanyLoe(f): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

My Advice to you as a sister not friend
Yes! That feeling is normal
Especially when he talks about sex on phone and your wet and then you starting imagining him touching you for real but the truth is,#anyman replying you fast is replying his girl slow..value what you have with your boyfriend...unless his actions tells u other wise....

Me I dey always talk am
Na something wey I dey like tell my girlfriends
Its better for a man to cheat, flirt than a woman because once u do
U will start comparing
Disrespecting

But it seems ur mind is made up because if u really don't want to hurt ur man u for no reason am at all
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by sunshine1974(m): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2020
abdullahi45:

I hope Nairaland will welcome her when she returns with the story that wrecks the heart...
Lol.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by maximusprime2000: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2020
musmie5:
You just want to have this guy inside you ..............that is the truth. It is called lust

don't mind all this fuckgirls claiming love. they claim they love today and fake it tomorrow. at the end you will be the one dating yourself. the word "love" had been bastardized by these good for nothing hoes. it applies to the opposite gender too anyway. but more typical of ladies in their twisted mind. shior
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by maximusprime2000: 11:16am On Jun 10, 2020
funny how some people will finish cooking and come to Nairaland to ask weather to eat the food with left hand or right hand. very annoying our some set of confused hoes abused the word "Love". same as a politicians will loot today and tomorrow and be claiming he stand with God. if u don't want God to punish you and your generation, pick up ur phone now and tell the first guy you are no more interested so he cud stop datin himself and save him the heartaches now. am even surprised to see some inexperienced n confused mind giving u candid advices on the front page. garbage!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by OkehBlessing(f): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2020
You need to sit down and ask yourself , what do i really want because you don't know what you want, you are still confused. When you have finally figure that out, go for what you want ...[author=Happy989 post=90414938]I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart. [/quote]
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by summerflame(m): 5:51am On Jun 11, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

I would give you a mature advice since that's what you want. Your present boyfriend is just your boyfriend. He is not betrothed to you neither has he paid your dowry. Don't limit yourself at this stage of your life. Experiment, try new things, discover yourself. If you feel the urge to move on, do move on. You clearly have a thing for this guy and one can conclude that all you need is a push.

Based on your level in the university, one can determine your age. Some callous folks would call this stage you find yourself a whøre phase, but the true is we all have this identity crisis. We do not actually know ourselves. Certain people we see typify those characters we do have but can't express. They inspire this qualities in us to be birthed.

I don't want to go too philosophical, but I am going to tell you this: twenty years from now, you would wish you were more adventurous, you would wish you tried new things and you would understand that life is worth living and you would not allow yourself wallow in bondage because you are in relationship. Ships are supposed to move you in a certain desired direction. Either it moves you or you jump ship.

But the real truth is, you have broken his heart and emotionally screwed him over. Have the decency to break it up

Ogbeni, stop all these long epistles.
Are u advising her to be sleeping with the "said-guy" and her boyfriend all in the name of adventure?..

What if the other guy is a deceit and fake and she later comes here to tell us how the boyfriend got to know and broke up with her and the other guy dumped her after series of sex romps?.. What will u advise by then sir ?

What do u understand about/by LUST and NAIVETY ??
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by summerflame(m): 5:53am On Jun 11, 2020
Happy989:

I still love my boyfriend.

It means u are a confused human being embarking on a journey of LUST/LOST
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by summerflame(m): 5:57am On Jun 11, 2020
Happy989:

IT WILL END IN TEARS and u might never find a replacement of your good boyfriend.. I pray he dumps u on time before u start sleeping around cos u don't deserved him.. U are at the "WHORING STAGE" of your life..

Trust me dear, IT WILL END IN TEARS
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by nnamdi65(m): 7:26am On Jun 11, 2020
Best you can do for your boyfriend before the breakup is to get him closer to your female friends.
If possible get him a new girlfriend.
Make sure you don't come back crying after that other guy has screwed you.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Dobson43: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2020
summerflame:

Ogbeni, stop all these long epistles.
Are u advising her to be sleeping with the "said-guy" and her boyfriend all in the name of adventure?..

What if the other guy is a deceit and fake and she later comes here to tell us how the boyfriend got to know and broke up with her and the other guy dumped her after series of sex romps?.. What will u advise by then sir ?

What do u understand about/by LUST and NAIVETY ??

English language is our adopted language, therefore it is necessary that your power of comprehension is sufficient. Good day
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by OB3344(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Better remain with your present boyfriend, because if you decide to leave your boyfriend for the other Mr perfect guy, you'll definitely meet another guy far better that ur "Mr perfect guy" ,so are you gonna keep on jumping from perfect to more perfect and thereafter most perfect ...pls stay with ur present BF.. undecided
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by amadaovie(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Happy989:

I still love my boyfriend.
Will you shut up there my friend!!! Which Love
Go and Bleep the other guy and leave us in peace biko. Hoe!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Pstarogood0100: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Follow your heart
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Kris25: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Happy989:

Hahahahah, okay, you are looking for moral support?... Go Bleep him and get it out of your system

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600 / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.