Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Never Seen Before Biafran Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Seen Before Biafran Picture (2759 Views)

The Immortal Biafran Picture That I Craved For... / Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture / Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by KaluAkanu: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2011
CyberG:

^^^ It's a shame that any human, especially one who pretends to be literate and has seen how other humans live their life in a foreign country, would make the comments you made. You and everything and everyone that has anything to do with you should be gravely ashamed if this is all you became after all their efforts! You're still bigoted, tribalisitc and stuck in the last century! You and people like you have no place in the comity of beasts let alone humans!

Look you dammn goat, I said what I had to say for a reason. You see people mocking Igbo with posting this picture. You think I am going to be alright with that pile of crap? You take your words and shove where the sun doesn't shine.

I hate you hypocritical bastarrds like yourself. Trying to act all high and mighty, but don't see that this dammn thread is mockery to all those who lost loved ones.

If more Igbos were like me, maybe we would be taken more seriously. I have no love for those who mock my people. I only wish death on my enemies. Sooner or later, the Igbos that share my view will take over and you better run. Because we take no prisoners.
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by MaiSuya(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2011
silami:

^^^ Maisuya i thought u vamoose from NL, how are u man? the reason why they fed boys was because Ojukwu wanted to use them as sacrificial lambs, lol

My broda, I dey fine. na work no let me see road. That your answer funny o!
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by bkbabe97y(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

Look you dammn goat, I said what I had to say for a reason. You see people mocking Igbo with posting this picture. You think I am going to be alright with that pile of crap? You take your words and shove where the sun doesn't shine.

I hate you hypocritical bastarrds like yourself. Trying to act all high and mighty, but don't see that this dammn thread is mockery to all those who lost loved ones.

If more Igbos were like me, maybe we would be taken more seriously. I have no love for those who mock my people. I only wish death on my enemies. Sooner or later, the Igbos that share my view will take over and you better run. Because we take no prisoners.

You know u sound crazy, right?
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by aloyemeka1: 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2011
Governor Peter Obi is the malnourished child.
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by MaiSuya(m): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^^ really? ROFL! so madam where is your proof? grin
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 24, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Governor Peter Obi is the malnourished child.

Which child?
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by silami(m): 2:22am On Jan 24, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

I hate you hypocritical bastarrds like yourself. Trying to act all high and mighty, but don't see that t[b]his dammn thread is mockery to all those who lost loved ones.[/b]

So its true that there are animals in the form of human? my friend sharrap this your unbridled tongue before you say something that will consume you and your family's carcasses. How can Igbos be like you when they are wiser than in the sixties OJukwu made the same mouth and ran away just like you are doing now and i am sure they are not as foolish as you are.
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by silami(m): 2:24am On Jan 24, 2011
Mai Suya:

My broda, I dey fine. na work no let me see road. That your answer funny o!
keep firing that job bro, haha that answer is true
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by CyberG: 7:04am On Jan 24, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

Look I am NOT interested in a back and forth with you but I will point something out to you: If a goat addressed you with superior intelligence, measured response and called you out on your myopic, bigoted, tribalistic (and by implication, racist) diatribes which are obvious for everyone to see and you could only respond the way you did, you have proved the very first post to be true. People like you may live a 100 years but yet learn nothing from history or your immediate environment and society. Shame!
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by aloyemeka1: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2011
#8th child.
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by NewsMonste(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2011
There is technology out there to turn black and white pics and videos into color. If u dont know it by now then u are really dumb.

I know we have kids on this forum that do not know to respect others they hardly know. However, this is a forum for knowledge so I will restrain myself like Jonathan did against Atiku.

Now you were so wise to educate me on technology - at least I know enough to type my comments and post them online. Why did your wisdom depart you when it came to the issue of the cups that were shown in the picture. Wise guy
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by Mobinga: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2011
See? Where are those secessionist baskards?
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by aloyemeka1: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2011
@Mobinga, duh? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by shotster50(m): 1:26am On Jan 27, 2011
@ Emeka, Dont you think you need to change the title of your thread,  these pictures have been posted on NL by Akhenaton and I am sure you have seen them. Never seen indeed.
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by MeGaStReEt: 1:51am On Jan 27, 2011
God help this country
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by ifele(m): 3:02am On Jan 27, 2011
Igbos are always hating on all Yorubas. Some Yorubas are secessionists like Biafrans. They also want their

freedom back. Some MASSOB guys just want to fight everybody but they wont tell you that Victor Banjo a

Yoruba was the Commander of Biafran Army winning battles for them.
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by shotster50(m): 4:04am On Jan 27, 2011
ifele:

Igbos are always hating on all Yorubas. Some Yorubas are secessionists like Biafrans. They also want their

freedom back. Some MASSOB guys just want to fight everybody but they wont tell you that Victor Banjo a

Yoruba was the Commander of Biafran Army winning battles for them.

What you need is a knock on the head for the rubbish you wrote above.
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by PeeDaVinci: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2011
I can bet with anything that this in NOT, by any mean, photgraph taken during biafra. Mere glance of the pics quality, the man's dressing (dressing sense, style, and material) , the environment etc points to fact that this is a recent (1990 onwards) pics in a certain war-ravaged country.

Permit me to say, however that, worse things than seen in this pics happened during the biafran war

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Didn't Say God Asked Me To Run - Bakare / Most Comfortable, Peaceful And Economically Stable African Country / Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.