Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Rape: Be Very Careful, Rape Accusation Is Real. (disturbing Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape: Be Very Careful, Rape Accusation Is Real. (disturbing Picture) (1021 Views)

Will Rape Be Minimal If A Boy Child Is Give The Same Attention Of A Girl Child? / Should Marital Rape Be Made A Crime In Nigeria? / Is This Fashion Or Madness! Disturbing Picture! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape: Be Very Careful, Rape Accusation Is Real. (disturbing Picture) by Scientists(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
cry

I met this girl some years back as at wen i was still about 20 years. She was 19. We do have quickie sex sha.

Recently, i visited home to repair our family house blown off by rain. Luckily for us, we bumped into our self. I invited her over as an old friend. After chatting and gisting, she decided to leave. Getting to the door, she jokingly held my dick and gave me head resetting Mouth Gig.

Just last two weeks, during one of our sex minjoyment, i tried to turn her around to give her doggy since we have been in missionary position for like 10 minutes, she refused. I jokingly tried again but she refused. So, i just slot out my dick and started pressing phone. She started hovering around me, showing me green light, i decided to help her quench the urge again. This time, she allowed me to doggify her. Due to my dick size and length, it was a sweet bitter experience for her.

I came back to Aba after 3 days. She's been calling me since then but, i don't feel eager to answer. I think She now felt that she had been dumped. Just today, she sent me a message saying that I am very wicked, Accusing me of raping her violently after she trusted me and came to our house. She even threatened to go public.

I am very sure that if medical examination is carried on her private part, wounds will be found because, it was a very hot rough hardcore Smashing . And she may lay hold of it and destroy my destiny.

Please Nairalanders, what should I do before this thing goes berserk, especially now every girl is claiming to be raped?

Re: Rape: Be Very Careful, Rape Accusation Is Real. (disturbing Picture) by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Meaningless.
Re: Rape: Be Very Careful, Rape Accusation Is Real. (disturbing Picture) by Scientists(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
TrollKiller:
I have the video
Who get this Ass abeg? . My cream is nearby.
Re: Rape: Be Very Careful, Rape Accusation Is Real. (disturbing Picture) by Scientists(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
Meaningless.
My post is not your dick.

(1) (Reply)

Dating Accounts For Sale All Types ( Match.com, Zoosk.com, Ourtime.com) / Giving You Konji While You At Home, Nollywood Beautiful Actress Shares Hot Photo / See Photos: Cardi B Goes Naked To Show Off Her Peacock Tattoo Makeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.