Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Long Distance Relationship Boredom: How To Spice It Up Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship Boredom: How To Spice It Up Again (542 Views)

Valentine Sex! Spice It Up With Powdera Condoms And Lubricants / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance Relationship Boredom: How To Spice It Up Again by yanga24(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Has your long distance love lost its sizzle? If you’re in a long distance relationship boredom slump, these tips can help overcome the miles.
Long distance relationships can work. But they’re work. A lot of work. There’s a lot of negativity around the idea of a long distance relationship and those who hate it just don’t understand. I was in a four-year, long-distance relationship while living in Vancouver, Canada, and he lived in Europe. Yeah, now that’s some distance for ya.

It was hard, and it sucked when you’re fighting on Skype and it froze. So there you sit, angry in your chair until the camera unfreezes in order to start yelling again.

There is a lot of crap that goes with long distance relationships. However, there is so much more that overcomes the struggle of being together. Those that make it through the distance have passed the ultimate test: with blood, sweat, and tears.

How to spice up a long distance relationship

If you believe in the love you share with your partner, distance is a mere obstacle. Here is where the work comes in! These seven long distance relationship ideas can be used to show your love for them and keep the love strong.

#1 Surprise visit. Okay, this could be a bad idea, as I flashback to every 90’s chick flick. Make sure this isn’t a week long relationship, where you show up and see something you shouldn’t *flashback to Bring It On*. That being said, who doesn’t like a surprise? Especially when it’s their boyfriend or girlfriend showing up at their front door.

But, instead of the front door surprise idea, try showing up at the movie theater they’re at, or the restaurant they’re grabbing a bite to eat. Get creative with your surprise spot.

#2 Love letters. Some people consider this a lame idea, but that just means they’re not in tune with themselves. It’s easy to send a text or email, but it doesn’t have the personal flair a love letter brings. There’s nothing more romantic than seeing your lover’s handwriting in your mailbox.

Sure, still send texts for quick and cute messages. However, with a love letter, you have something to hold onto and look back at when you’re older. This long distance relationship idea isn’t just for those who want to break out the Shakespearian quotes, your letters can be full of jokes, pictures, daily life stuff. It doesn’t have to be serious.

#3 Naughty pictures. This is my favorite. You don’t have to send full-out nudes, send a picture of your collarbone, legs, lips—whatever their favorite part of you is. I’m not completely opposed to the idea of sending nudes, but I’m just saying, you don’t have to do that to get a reaction from your partner. Trust me, they’ll love whatever you send them.

If you trust your partner, then freely send your partner nudes. I haven’t taken that step yet, because I’m slightly paranoid about the internet.

If you’re slightly paranoid but want to send a picture, make an agreement with them to delete the pictures after you send them. Or, download an app which automatically deletes the image after they open it—thank goodness for technology.

Before sending them a picture of you, write them a flirty message saying, “Are you alone?” This gets them going, and trust me, they’ll make sure they’re alone within seconds.
Read More: https://examprestige.com/long-distance-relationship-boredom

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship Boredom: How To Spice It Up Again by Ugaboy: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Count me out
Re: Long Distance Relationship Boredom: How To Spice It Up Again by Spiff20(m): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Out of sight out of mind
Re: Long Distance Relationship Boredom: How To Spice It Up Again by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Waste of Time.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Boredom: How To Spice It Up Again by Peritome: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Never try that sh!t. Never you try.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Boredom: How To Spice It Up Again by NobleDeSage001: 4:49am On Jun 08, 2020
It can be a handful of work.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Boredom: How To Spice It Up Again by anochuko01(m): 5:44am On Jun 08, 2020
im in it....
its been great. i get time to myself.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Finally Dump Wizkid- Zlatan Exposes Funke Akindele & Naira Marley / Sex Chat With Hot Women On This Adult Social Media Site / Physically Challenged Man Reply Troll For Calling His Wife A Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.