Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Eed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eed (5984 Views)

Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End / I Beat My Girl Today / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

Eed by xzibukz(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2011
closed
Re: Eed by justwise(m): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2011
xzibukz:

Am in love with my igbo gfriend.but my little sister which is about 18 years of age dislike her.i buy phone for my gfriend which cost 5k and give my sister my nokia N72 cos i just got a new htc hero.my gfriend vexs dat i surpose give her d phone and buy small phone for my sister.
This last week both of theme were playing in my room while i was off to work.so my gfriend start to talk her language to my sister with red eye and my sister think she was abusing her so she talk but in yoruba language to abuse her,my igbo girl just to fight her and collect the nokie N72 from my sist and bring it to me @ the office,after an hour my sister came to my office & explain things to me.i beg her & return d phone to her but she insist my gfriend bring it to her.i call my gfriend but she swear she cannot do dat.i av made up my mind to dump my igbo girl cos if i continue & we get marry,she may not let me remember my family.pls advise me

If ur gf were 'yoruba', would u have dumped her cos you younger sister doesn't like her?
Re: Eed by Mygoldie(f): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2011
@OP,if you really want to be with your girl friend, you should set a boundary between your girlfriend and your sister.

Re: Eed by Dsense(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2011
justwise:

If your gf were 'yoruba', would u have dumped her cos you younger sister doesn't like her?
Mygoldie:

@OP,if you really want to be with your girl friend, you should set a boundary between your girlfriend and your sister.
Guys think before you type jor  . . .! . . .The issue is not bout ethnic but maturity and good attitude,After all his sister didn't hate her cause she's an Igbo girl but simply because she's rude to her. ''even she's older than she is'' but according to what the poster stated here . . . His gfriend is not mature at all and not respectful neither.His sister might be kinda rude to her or to her brother but still didn't deserve that crappy act.

OP.
You have just done the right thing ,  . . . . ''i know you if she was yoruba girl you would treat her the same way''.
Re: Eed by saintneo(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2011
>>>>>>, so why did the poster bring in ethnicity in the post.
Re: Eed by justwise(m): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

Guys think before you type jor  . . .! . . .The issue is not bout ethnic but maturity and good attitude,After all his sister didn't hate her cause she's an Igbo girl but simply because she's rude to her. ''even she's older than she is'' but according to what the poster stated here . . . His gfriend is not mature at all and not respectful neither.His sister might be kinda rude to her or to her brother but still didn't deserve that crappy act.

OP.
You have just done the right thing ,  . . . . ''i know you if she was yoruba girl you would treat her the same way''.

Oh please! don't be silly, what is the point of bringing his gf's tribe into this post? Why not say my gf and NOT my IGBO gf?
Re: Eed by justwise(m): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2011
saintneo:

>>>>>>, so why did the poster bring in ethnicity in the post.

Don't mind the tribal gangs.
Re: Eed by Mygoldie(f): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

Guys think before you type jor  . . .! . . .The issue is not bout ethnic but maturity and good attitude,After all his sister didn't hate her cause she's an Igbo girl but simply because she's rude to her. ''even she's older than she is'' but according to what the poster stated here . . . His gfriend is not mature at all and not respectful neither.His sister might be kinda rude to her or to her brother but still didn't deserve that crappy act.

OP.
You have just done the right thing ,  . . . . ''i know you if she was yoruba girl you would treat her the same way''.

Did you even bother to read my post,before quoting it,how was my post anti-tribal, huh?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Eed by iice(f): 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2011
What does her being igbo have to do with her beating your sis or cellphone?
She should have beaten you instead.
Re: Eed by xzibukz(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2011
@all
My purpose of ethnic bla'bla was because my gfriend was disrespectfull not to beg my sister abd she even av d gut to collect d phone i gave my sister and she bring it to me,dis is something a yoruba girl cannot do.a yoruba gitl used to respect her inlaw but my gfriend did not respect my sister. The worst part is dat i think igho lady will let a man forget his family after marriage becos my gfriend fight me dat i give my sister a phone worth 20k but give a phone worth 5k.
Re: Eed by Dsense(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

Did you even bother to read my post,before quoting it,how was my post anti-tribal, huh?? shocked shocked shocked
I did read you rcomment before qouting you honey,YOUr point is that if the guy is really serious bout his relatioship and ready to be with his girl then he should set a boundary between them. . , But what i'm saying is that the sister is never to blame,The faulty part here is ''The gfriend''.

justwise:

Oh please! don't be silly, what is the point of bringing his gf's tribe into this post? Why not say my gf and NOT my IGBO gf?
And what assures you the point of bringing gf's tribe is to bash or discriminate Igbo pple? This is how you pple instigate issues oo undecided
The guy mentioned her tribe with mean of clerifying his case,That he could not be a perfect medium btween his sister and his gfriend who's from Igbo tribe. . . .Tell me if the guy discriminates why would he date an Igbo girl in the first place?
Re: Eed by Dsense(m): 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2011
xzibukz:

@all
My purpose of ethnic bla'bla was because my gfriend was disrespectfull not to beg my sister abd she even av d gut to collect d phone i gave my sister and she bring it to me,dis is something a yoruba girl cannot do.a yoruba gitl used to respect her inlaw but my gfriend did not respect my sister. The worst part is dat i think igho lady will let a man forget his family after marriage becos my gfriend fight me dat i give my sister a phone worth 20k but give a phone worth 5k.
Thank you for clarifying the case.
@Justwise.
Hope you have read this?
It's never about ethnic but attitude.Being mature, friendly,Lovely and respectful to your inlaw!
Re: Eed by justwise(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

Thank you for clarifying the case.
@Justwise.
Hope you have read this?
It's never about ethnic but attitude.Being mature, friendly,Lovely and respectful to your inlaw!

Are u capable of reading and understanding at all? Did you really understand his post?
Re: Eed by Dsense(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2011
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eed by justwise(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2011
xzibukz:

@all
My purpose of ethnic bla'bla was because my gfriend was disrespectfull not to beg my sister abd she even av d gut to collect d phone i gave my sister and she bring it to me,dis is something a yoruba girl cannot do.a yoruba gitl[b] used to [/b] respect her inlaw but my gfriend did not respect my sister. The worst part is dat i think igho lady will let a man forget his family after marriage becos my gfriend fight me dat i give my sister a phone worth 20k but give a phone worth 5k.

Used to? So Yoruba girls don't respect their inlaws any more?

What made you think that Igbo girls don't respect their inlaws? Have you married one b4? When will some of you tribalistic fools grow up?

Re: Eed by justwise(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

I did read you rcomment before qouting you honey,YOUr point is that if the guy is really serious bout his relatioship and ready to be with his girl then he should set a boundary between them. . , But what i'm saying is that the sister is never to blame,The faulty part here is ''The gfriend''.
And what assures you the point of bringing gf's tribe is to bash or discriminate Igbo pple? This is how you pple instigate issues oo undecided
The guy mentioned her tribe with mean of clerifying his case,That he could not be a perfect medium btween his sister and his gfriend who's from Igbo tribe. . . .Tell me if the guy discriminates why would he date an Igbo girl in the first place?
D-sense:

xzibukz link=topic=591088.msg7586321#msg7586321 date=1295782977:

@all
Re: Eed by 190: 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2011
ROTFLMFAO!!

YAAAY

HAHAHAHA,

MY BELLE,

SMH, Only In Nigeria!

Ibo Gurls and their wahala~ Pity people who say ibo gurls are the best~ grin grin

poster you are caught between the devil and the hot frying pan,
Re: Eed by akoraye(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2011
That ur gfrnd dey mad? sorry to say, has she 4gotin dt ur sister is her sister in law 2 be. she go beat ur mama if u,
Re: Eed by 190: 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2011
akoraye:

That your gfrnd dey mad? sorry to say, has she 4gotin dt your sister is her sister in law 2 be. she go beat your mama if u,

Bro its not only his Gurlfriend,

Ibo ladies (No offence) are generally like that~ undecided
Re: Eed by justwise(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

Bro its not only his Gurlfriend,

Ibo ladies (No offence) are generally like that~ undecided

I take that as a joke. . .as usual
Re: Eed by justwise(m): 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2011
akoraye:

That your gfrnd dey mad? sorry to say, has she 4gotin dt your sister is her sister in law 2 be. she go beat your mama if u,

Respect goes both ways, his gf shouldn't take any crap from his little spoilt brat.
Re: Eed by 190: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2011
justwise:

I take that as a joke. . .as usual

Then you havent met the real ibo! undecided

Its only an ibo woman in nigeria that dropped Hot pressing Iron on her man's azz while
he was sleeping cos he refused to get her BB
Re: Eed by justwise(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

Its only an ibo woman in nigeria that dropped Hot pressing Iron on her man's azz while

Where did u read that from?
Re: Eed by 190: 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^I was an eye witness angry angry
Re: Eed by justwise(m): 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

^^I was an eye witness angry angry

. . , yea. . madeup.com
Re: Eed by 190: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^Believe it or not.com angry angry
Ibo women are the most beautyful, aggressive,carefree but best mom's in nigeria
Re: Eed by justwise(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

^^Believe it or not.com angry angry
Ibo women are the most beautyful, aggressive,carefree but best mom's in nigeria

I agree with u on those cool
Re: Eed by 190: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^so you see i completely know what im saying
While back in school, An ibo girl arranged with boys to beat her BF up
cos he was broke during valentine period
Re: Eed by Dsense(m): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
yOU DON KILL ME grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eed by justwise(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

[color=deeppink]^^so you see i completely know what im saying
While back in school, An ibo girl arranged with boys to beat her BF up
cos he was broke during valentine period[/color]

Yea. . .she doesn't want a broke-ass bloke lusting over her 'kitten' on valentine
Re: Eed by 190: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2011
@D-sense
I have tons of ibo women wickedness,
It is only In Nigeria you see an ibo woman either going to crusade's
that God should chase her husband away from her life cos he lost his bank Job

Or,

Its only in Nigeria you see an Ibo woman you broke bottle on her boyfriend's head
cos he refused to get her a bottle of star when he insisted that she settle on Malt,

Re: Eed by 190: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2011
justwise:

Yea. . .she doesn't want a broke-backside bloke lusting over her 'kitten' on valentine

Justwise my advice to you is drop that ibo woman!
So she's dating him cos of valentine period,

This was a Gurl that her Man helped gain admission into school~
Its only an Ibo woman in Nigeria that would look @ your pocket
and know how much is in there, One Kobo wont be left out,

If you see an Ibo woman,she can look @ you from head to toe, toe to head, head back to toe
and tell you exactly how much you have in your account,trust me, alot of them are capable of doing that,
even among us here on nairaland,the same ibo women go after the guys who claim they are wealthy

I heard one of them was nairaland female winner of the year  undecided undecided undecided

Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? / She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. / My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks