Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,910 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End (1756 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by Chiefupper: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2012
Plz I nd ur advice,I av a damsel dat am goin out wit wc I luv frm d bottom of my heart as she is d only one i av,she reciprocated by aving me only too,we ar living in different states dat are close to each oda,she is working but d strangest thing is dat she doesnt care bout me at all alwayz saying she didnt av my time,she wil nt call even if i didnt call for mnths,she has a day off per week but wil neva cum to my place,no gud words frm her to sooth my mind and alwayz defy my orders no mata wot,we ar of different religions but she promised to do mine afta marriage.So for sumbody who can do dese to me b4 marriage wot wil she do afta marriage? plz should i let her go or endure til d end?
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by Mynd44: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
No relationship should be endured
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by Dyt(f): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
Yorubas ll say, ipin to ba ma ba eyan kale, ko ni se ipin lati le.
Meanin if she is d one 4 u, she won't treat u dis way
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by freecocoa(f): 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
Keep enduring sweetheart,she's the one for you.

True relationships are ALWAYS like that,one person must endure till he\she is killed by the other,either by emotional turmoil or physical battering.

Its like that EVERYWHERE so ENDURE.smiley
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by Fyngal1(f): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2012
Has she alwayz been lyk dat? Or she just started behaving lyk dat of recent? Btw, y re u so sure she has only u? Methinks she's cheating on u. Otherwise, y would she not have ur tym?
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by Chiefupper: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
@fyn gal:she has been lyk dat frm d begining but my thought was dat she didnt know me at all so i xpect dat also but i av been working hard to convince her beyond reasonable doubt and for almost 2 years now,nothing has changed,am sure am d only one coz she is d type dat doesnt lyk to b disturb at all,i know ao hard i suffered to get her.plz rescue me she is above 30 nw
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by omega25red(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2012
someone tells you she has no time for you and she never comes to see you or calls and is of a different religion living in a different state grin is this what you call a relationship?

how did you meet her to begin with? Also why are you planning to marry someone you hardly see? ever heard the phrase out of sight out of mind?
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by Chiefupper: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
we both met wen i ws serving in her state and am sure she had no man then-she had been single for almost 2 years based on my research,this made me love her even more coz to me she wil b trustworthy in my absence.at service i cn count d number of dayz we talked face to face xcept on fone,she came to my state twice afta service but for more dan 1 year now she neva show up telling she is busy
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by Chiefupper: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2012
@omega25:we both met wen i ws serving in her state and am sure she had no man then-she had been single for almost 2 years based on my research,this made me love her even more coz to me she wil b trustworthy in my absence.at service i cn count d number of dayz we talked face to face xcept on fone,she came to my state twice afta service but for more dan 1 year now she neva show up telling she is busy
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by slimyem: 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
the lady obviously doent want nothing to do with you.
Stop sweating what can never be and move the fcck on!
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by freecocoa(f): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2012
This dude is still on this case seriously?

Man the feck up and get on with your life already,you are above 30 but still asking questions a 10 years old should be slapped for asking.

Age ain't maturity after all.

P.S don't even vex about this post to avoid......cheesy
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2012
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by Mynd44: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2012
^^
Lol
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
freecocoa: Keep enduring sweetheart,she's the one for you.

True relationships are ALWAYS like that,one person must endure till he\she is killed by the other,either by emotional turmoil or physical battering.

Its like that EVERYWHERE so ENDURE.smiley
Freecocoa, you're CRAZY girl! I laughed real hard as I read your comment. I hope the poster can read between the lines in your comment. Girl, you're something else!

Mr Poster IMHO, the lady isn't into you at all. You are the one putting much efforts into the relationship. Let her be for the mean time. Don't call/text and see how she reacts. Her reaction should determine your next line of action. Wish you well!
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by jesse8048(m): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2012
Chiefupper: @omega25:we both met wen i ws serving in her state and am sure she had no man then-she had been single for almost 2 years based on my research,this made me love her even more coz to me she wil b trustworthy in my absence.at service i cn count d number of dayz we talked face to face xcept on fone,she came to my state twice afta service but for more dan 1 year now she neva show up telling she is busy

U can't tel bro.
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by boron10(m): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
She obviously does not love you
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2012
Dyt: OJU to ba ma ba eyan kale, ko ni se ipin lati le.

Fixed
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by pendo89(f): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2012
I think u got lots of energy to waste. what about GIVING UP!
You are breaking ur back for smbody tht doesnt care about you.
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by southprince(m): 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2012
Truth be told, she's got no atom of luv 4u...move on son!
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by dealordea(m): 12:01am On Jun 18, 2012
Chairman!! Why are you wasting your emotion recharge card on a lady who doesn't care if you ever exist!! Grow up and stop acting like a kid who lost is most lovable toy!! A lot of chick is out there, ready to tangle and mingle with you.

This kind dude dey vex, I no fit sleep again.
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by Konnektions146(m): 2:36am On Jun 18, 2012
OP,
i am sorry but u are not and was never in a relationship with her, pls get a lady and be fine.

good luck
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by cindyrella(f): 3:38am On Jun 18, 2012
I think you are wasting your time, she does not love you. So move on already.

I wish you better luck next time!
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by stpat1(m): 4:30am On Jun 18, 2012
Why are still asking questions when you know what to do. She has someone else and does not have your time so you better channel your energy, time and resources to someone who will appreciate it. Though I am not happy with your question sha cos I expect you to know the answer.
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by joudini(m): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
No, don't leave. Endure to the END.

Don't know why naija boys are turning into wussies. Won't even see suicide with a microscope.

Must be the soap operas.
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by luckgames(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
You heard it from men and women
So what are you going to do?
Sell yourself short
Move on
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by Mynd44: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
No relationship should be endured. Na torture?
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by Chiefupper: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
i appreciate evry advice u av given me free of charge-both cold hearted n abusive advice.i av been makin back n forth decision b4 but wit all these,i swear no lukin back again n i swear she has received her last call frm me since yestaday.it ws love dat blindfolded my wisdom b4 but i thank u all for ur rescue,may u all alwayz find help wia ur power seems to b limited.Now i av one smalli(bout 21 yrz old) wey i dey alwayz call on anytime i wan discharge,she dey alwayz surface as long as i hold cash,i dont lyk her coz she too flirt.now my question is should i take her serious or manage her until i find a greener pasture?
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 19, 2012
Chiefupper: i appreciate evry advice u av given me free of charge-both cold hearted n abusive advice.i av been makin back n forth decision b4 but wit all these,i swear no lukin back again n i swear she has received her last call frm me since yestaday.it ws love dat blindfolded my wisdom b4 but i thank u all for ur rescue,may u all alwayz find help wia ur power seems to b limited.Now i av one smalli(bout 21 yrz old) wey i dey alwayz call on anytime i wan discharge,she dey alwayz surface as long as i hold cash,i dont lyk her coz she too flirt.now my question is should i take her serious or manage her until i find a greener pasture?

and I was thinking of giving you advice . mtcheww
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by Skii(m): 12:52am On Jun 19, 2012
joeydozzy:

and I was thinking of giving you advice . mtcheww

No mind am grin grin
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End by GboyegaD(m): 2:11am On Jun 19, 2012
Chiefupper: Plz I nd ur advice,I av a damsel dat am goin out wit wc I luv frm d bottom of my heart as she is d only one i av,she reciprocated by aving me only too,we ar living in different states dat are close to each oda,she is working but d strangest thing is dat she doesnt care bout me at all alwayz saying she didnt av my time,she wil nt call even if i didnt call for mnths,she has a day off per week but wil neva cum to my place,no gud words frm her to sooth my mind and alwayz defy my orders no mata wot,we ar of different religions but she promised to do mine afta marriage.So for sumbody who can do dese to me b4 marriage wot wil she do afta marriage? plz should i let her go or endure til d end?

This is the major part I had the greatest challenge with. I do not know if what you mean by orders is suggestion which i presume you mean. If yes, then you may have to call it quit but if it is that you act as a boss and send her orders as though she's got no say or mind then, I would suggest you realize you are in a relationship and she is not bound to go by your order as such may be the reason why she defies it all the time as a means of passing a message to you which you are still not getting. In that case, I would suggest you go visit her and have a one on one discussion with her to know why she is acting the way she is and if she is willing to change, fine and if otherwise, you may have to call it quit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It's Not Beauty But Character That Defines A Woman... / Ways To Revive Your Dying Sex Life / Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.