Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

My Sex Life Is Becoming Worst - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Life Is Becoming Worst (896 Views)

My Sex Life Is Disturbing Me / My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? / Please Help My Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sex Life Is Becoming Worst by Netcry0(m): 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Have been dating this gal for almost a year now.
Our sex life isn't that cool,i haven't bleep her to climax once and it makes me feel like I'm not bleeping her well . Each time I'm hard on her she complain she want it slow, she also don't want me licking dat part and also wen i finger her she feel uncomfortable that it's tickling her she have a low sex drive and i have a high sex drive this is really making me feel uncomfortable and planing on either enlarging my dick or look for a way to make her climax.
Re: My Sex Life Is Becoming Worst by Impostor: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ok
Re: My Sex Life Is Becoming Worst by Duru9(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
You mean among all the problems of the world
This is your own share of it

1 Like

Re: My Sex Life Is Becoming Worst by dahgifted(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
No kill yourself on top pussy You die! she move on.

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Life Is Becoming Worst by thatsleepboy1: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lol. Your matter is okay. Just do it the right way and engage her in romace. She needs more pre-intimacy and plenty touching body
Re: My Sex Life Is Becoming Worst by psalmskiddy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Carry ur matter go ogun
Re: My Sex Life Is Becoming Worst by Kemblaze: 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
contact me @ kelvinprince2158@gmail.com
Re: My Sex Life Is Becoming Worst by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Netcry0:
Have been dating this gal for almost a year now.
Our sex life isn't that cool,i haven't bleep her to climax once and it makes me feel like I'm not bleeping her well . Each time I'm hard on her she complain she want it slow, she also don't want me licking dat part and also wen i finger her she feel uncomfortable that it's tickling her she have a low sex drive and i have a high sex drive this is really making me feel uncomfortable and planing on either enlarging my dick or look for a way to make her climax.

forget it, that lady has been genitally mutilated (circumcised) and can never enjoy sex no matter how hard you try.

if you are a sex freak and planning to marry her, i will advise you think twice if you don't want to live with sexual frustration for the rest of your life and you dont want to cheat outside.
Re: My Sex Life Is Becoming Worst by Kalatium(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
How is that our concern

(1) (Reply)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? / Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? / Nanny/housekeeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.