Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) (94606 Views)

Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Catchfirez: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
that it didn't work for u doesn't mean it won't work for everybody. We're ok!

Are you married to her yet?
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by BizBayo: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Chinomonkey:

Like Mariam sandals who killed her husband I'm the north cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Which one is 'Sandals' again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Ekene12: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
olaoye15:

Dey there. You can't know what a woman is capable of until when you get married. Worststill, when she has put to bed. I pray it will not end in tears for you.
No woman can frustrate me..I rather make the house unbearable for you...
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by 143WaZoBia: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
crafteck:

Its always the mans fault right... Set awon feminist
I have shalaiye as much as possible on the first page. That’s my take
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by FlordFlorez(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Catchfirez:

Are you married to her yet?
do u read my first post at all?
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Angrymode: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
tyup:
Getting to marry a lady from South east or South south is just one a suicide mission and not worth the risk either

that's why i'll advice both my Northern blooders n Yoruba counterparts to avoid them like plagues sad

I think hot water is better than poisoning or stabbing that our northern sisters usually do grin
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Mekanus(m): 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Stories about marriage these days scares the shit outta me sad shocked shocked shocked Na to kukuma stay single be the best jaree.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by BizBayo: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
SATANIIST:
dont break the olosho to wife code.
repeat after me with your useless big wide elephant ears open
I WILL NEVER CONVERT AN OLOSHO TO A WIFE
REPEAT IT 5X

Some people won't understand that this is a prayer point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Gallasy047: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Women are wicked how can you do this to the man u claim to love what happened to for better or worse what happened to till death do you apart what happened to all the vow you shared with each other hmmmm it's well with him i wish him quick recovery
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by jaksmillioniar: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Martinez39s(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
He said while hanging around until it is 8 pm, he suddenly saw his wife walking pass him about 7 pm, so he ran to her to notify her of his presence but instead she got angry that he came to early than they agreed.

He said “in shock, I then asked why is she angry that I came early. I also asked her why she didn’t tell me she would be coming early as well. That was when she started accusing me of monitoring her. SHE INSULTED ME TILL WE GOT HOME. I thought that we could settle the matter at home but it was hell.
As you can see, this man's account isn't unusually. Clearly, if his account is true, he has been emotional abused and tortured by his woman regularly. The brown statement is testament to the man's peace seeking and kind nature even though he is stupid for not sending his wife packing for her toxicity. Despite the fact that he wanted to settle things, she gave him hell.

A lot of people might vigorously condemn the man for slapping his wife, but I understand him even though I think he should have just sent her packing instead of slapping her. For those condemning him, put yourself in his shoes and ask how much can a man take and be pushed to wall? Can you take what this man took from a wife you have work hard to take care of and sacrificed for? We live in a society that doesn't take the emotional and mental abuse of men by women seriously, but freaks out when a man cannot take it anymore and lashes out at the woman. Why is no one calling the woman for her abuse? In most marital conflicts in which a man hits a woman, the woman is usually the deliberate instigator who would go on to cry victim in public (most especially there are physical signs of the man's retaliation).

If a man had insulted his wife all the way from work for coming early to visit him at work, and the wife slapped him, people would say she was defending herself from an abusive husband. If he proceeds to pour hot water on his wife for slapping him, it would be all hell for the man as he would be the apex abuser in the "abuser community." grin

Cc. Omar09, emmaodet

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by paix(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I fear who no fear woman. Abeg people, if u wants to marry, try marrying ur friend/bestie. I'm currently dating a girl that was once my bestie for 3years. Its 99% sure im marrying her cos since we've been dating (for 2year), no quarrel whatsoever in our 'table of contents'.
Wow, dating for 3 years; you wan build upstarts first? You may not know her character till the day she becomes your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by FlordFlorez(m): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
stalwart123:

It's either you or her is pretending.

You will quarrel, argue there's no way.

The way you settle it is what matters.
guy u wont understand. She's very peaceful. She's the new defination of peace to me, and her real name is Joy. She's my Joy!
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Julietuche(f): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
drinoayo:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/angry-wife-bath-husband-with-hot-water-over-domestic-conflict-in-yenagoa/
Joseph Juliet
Anger lies in the bosom of fools. If you have anger issue then genuinely pray and ask God to take away the spirit from you. It can ruin a whole lot: marriages,relationships both at home and at work. Let us learn to exercise the spirit of self control.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by ZACHIE: 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I fear who no fear woman. Abeg people, if u wants to marry, try marrying ur friend/bestie. I'm currently dating a girl that was once my bestie for 3years. Its 99% sure im marrying her cos since we've been dating (for 2year), no quarrel whatsoever in our 'table of contents'.

I bigger fool doesn't exist anywhere else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
tyup:

aswear. if she even dey prison i'll do anything to bail her out just to seek retribution sad
I swear to GOD ...
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Justseyii: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
wahala
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Kpokakpoka(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
betterpikinn:

You've made no reasonable point here.
Ohh...I think i did..
Simply meant they were both wrong..
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
tyup:
Getting to marry a lady from South east or South south is just one a suicide mission and not worth the risk either

that's why i'll advice both my Northern blooders n Yoruba counterparts to avoid them like plagues sad
So in your mind you think Yoruba women are well-behaved more than the Igbo women ? I laugh at your submission
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Unigweson25(m): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
tyup:

... Bunkum, tosh, balderdash.... As an elder let me just overlook. Ewu Niger
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by FlordFlorez(m): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
STPEACE10:

No quarrel for 2yrs? I guess the relationship is filled with pretence or both of you live very apart and see each other once in a blue moon. No matter the gravity of the love that exist between the both of you, issues must occur once in a while, but the thing that makes the difference is the ability to resolve it within few hours of the misunderstanding.
bro, mayb u now have different defination of quarrel. If its still the popular one, we NEVER have one. Though, we might have one in future but im sure we'll settle it peacefully cos we're half of each other.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Lugianostar(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
tyup:

You see your life condemning a particular tripe as if yours is the best. Use your tongue to count your teeth
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by madjune(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fear woman.

If that's too hard for you, respect woman.
If that's too hard for you too...FLEE.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
tyup:

Awusa-Afonjas, Ur sister was sentenced to death by firing squad for stabbing her husband to death n even stabbing his dick multiple times. Ezii
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Boredasf: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
love still dey shack you.
Some of us men are fools sad
Come back after two years of marriage and tell me if this "love" you have for her hasn't turned to hate.

Here is another video about women that I think you should watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DfQhh7v2xA
FlordFlorez:
u talk sense but this my particular bae na Godsent. She no fit dey pretend for 3years of friendship plus 2year of relationship. She's different & CLASSIC!

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by hizikin(f): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by patrickcollins: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
tyup:

Numerous news here reported the gruesome murder of husbands by their Northern wives, so crime cut across all tribes. The statistics are on the internet.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by uzoormah(m): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:

A woman can pretend for 5 years bro
no go think am

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Bigbishung(m): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nothing but Sheer Spirit of Wickedness..

We have Continously said that we Should ensure we guard ourselves by ensuring we are filled with the Spirit of GOD.

Being empty could make you an Instrument or a Casualty!u again

In a split of a second, anyone can be used and dumped by these evil spirits that have filled the whole place..
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Karlifate: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
YelloweWest:
Next time don't slap your wife. Learn to be a good respectful husband. Why would she get angry for u coming to pick her up early? No sense in the mans story
It's usually simple misunderstanding that breaks marriages.

Sometimes ago, a woman stabbed her husband because she wanted to use the husband's phone & the man also wants to charge his phone at the same time.
Ordinary phone charger led to murder.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Lugianostar(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
I blame the both couple for not living up to their responsibilities. The man has no right to raise his hand on his wife no matter the gravity of the offence and the wife has equally bite more she can chew. They should ask for each other forgiveness and go in place of prayer for their heavenly father to forgive them and thereafter move on as if nothing happened.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by vasco01(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Given her two warning slap and coming back by 1 am?

Even the Angel Gabriel himself will not hesitate to pour you boiling water.

You thank God say no be acid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.