Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) (94645 Views)

Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
YelloweWest:

When he slapped her it was pleasure abi
That isn't self defense...if she had reacted immediately in different manner it might have passed as such but going as far as boiling water and pouring it on a sleeping man is more of Vengeance.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Damseldammie(f): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
Wicked being
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by FlordFlorez(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Afrikween:
sorry for you o
coming from a lady. Hanty, u are jealous & frustrated!
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by zumazeks: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nothing but Sheer Spirit of Wickedness..

We have Continously said that we Should ensure we guard ourselves by ensuring we are filled with the Spirit of GOD.

Being empty could make you an Instrument or a Casualty!

In a split of a second, anyone can be used and dumped by these evil spirits that have filled the whole place..
No man is empty. You either host the Holy Spirit or demons.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by cryptotech: 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sweeetheart:

no be Hausa lady kill her husband while he was sleeping and a lawyer Yoruba lady did the same at ibadan

just pray for a good mental balance and submissive lady. if a lady is submissive, slapping her won't occur talk less of her thinking of any revenge

nothing happened to south south and Southeast ladies, Yoruba and Hausa ladies might be good but not all south south and southeast ladies are bad

I like your analysis, very sensible comment.

I use to warn my niggars, don't underestimate this woman because you are a man, they will finish you. the Africa culture have given the male some kind of mentality that they can use strength to maltreat a woman, learn to respect them also, they are not your kids.. these weaker vessel have waste a lot of strong men. the gentility of a tiger is not a sign of weakness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Righteousness89(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
zumazeks:

No man is empty. You either host the Holy Spirit or demons.
I disagree...

Many are Empty!

its sin that gives way for evil spirit..
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Enculer: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
His Facebook shows he does not give a damn.

Irresponsible guy.

His facebook.friends even comment like dumb people.

Probably deserves it.

Next please.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Honest2(m): 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I fear who no fear woman. Abeg people, if u wants to marry, try marrying ur friend/bestie. I'm currently dating a girl that was once my bestie for 3years. Its 99% sure im marrying her cos since we've been dating (for 2year), no quarrel whatsoever in our 'table of contents'.

She might be a snake under the green grass she might be pretending bro she is your best friend doesn't mean she isn't a bitch ...Be wise
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Slimranky(m): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Typical attitude of a naive Nigerian lady
Guys this is why I don't do Nigeria female's
A white woman can never do this shit,she rather file for divorce
But Nigeria females very wicked,mean,cannibals and can carry akpo for you over night
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Ohizman73(m): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Maureen was calling to be forgiven!!!

She had better let me reciprocate the gesture so I can forgive
of course he would always forgive her las las. Nothing dey happen it's husband and wife matter.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by favour32(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
helinues:
Average Nigeria couples only smile on camera together.

The average Nigeria couples na war...dem dey arrange smiles for outside.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Oracle13(m): 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is man abuse;where are the women activist?
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Omar09(m): 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Martinez39s:
As you can see, this man's account isn't unusually. Clearly, if his account is true, he has been emotional abused and tortured by his woman regularly. The brown statement is testament to the man's peace seeking and kind nature even though he is stupid for not sending his wife packing for her toxicity. Despite the fact that he wanted to settle things, she gave him hell.

A lot of people might vigorously condemn the man for slapping his wife, but I understand him even though I think he should have just sent her packing instead of slapping her. For those condemning him, put yourself in his shoes and ask how much can a man take and be pushed to wall? Can you take what this man took from a wife you have work hard to take care of and sacrificed for? We live in a society that doesn't take the emotional and mental abuse of men by women seriously, but freaks out when a man cannot take it anymore and lashes out at the woman. Why is no one calling the woman for her abuse? In most marital conflicts in which a man hits a woman, the woman is usually the deliberate instigator who would go on to cry victim in public (most especially there are physical signs of the man's retaliation).

If a man had insulted his wife all the way from work for coming early to visit him at work, and the wife slapped him, people would say she was defending herself from an abusive husband. If he proceeds to pour hot water on his wife for slapping him, it would be all hell for the man as he would be the apex abuser in the "abuser community." grin

Cc. Omar09, emmaodet

These days when I point out the obvious, they come for me. But is it gonna stop me from doing what I do, no! Though you already pointed it out, still gonna say something anyway.

A man will never wake up morning and decides to beat his wife just like that. It doesn't happen, there must be a cause for it. Tho HITTING A WOMAN IS NOT COOL AND I DO NOT SUPPORT IT, there are ways which the man would have dealt with her (which I'm not gonna go into). Those saying the man is an animal, should put their self in that man's shoe and see if you won't do worse. I will sound this to my woman, the day you push me to the point of laying a hand on you, I won't do it, instead I will walk out of that relationship.

Any woman who pushes her man to the point of laying hands on her is the real animal and should be avoided.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by equilogng: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I fear who no fear woman. Abeg people, if u wants to marry, try marrying ur friend/bestie. I'm currently dating a girl that was once my bestie for 3years. Its 99% sure im marrying her cos since we've been dating (for 2year), no quarrel whatsoever in our 'table of contents'.

Bros that's not even a guarantee cos once a woman has started tasting things outside only God can save that man....
No man can know the thoughts or predict or satisfy a woman.
Except the one that God gives you..

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by zumazeks: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
I disagree...
Many are Empty!
its sin that gives way for evil spirit..
No Sir. There are no Biblical references that supports that assertion.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by favour32(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
AfroKnight:
Our resident feminists are conspicuously quiet.
You nor know wetin be sleep...dem dey sleep.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Biodun1929(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Professorcplus:

No manual to marriage. Even your bestie can turn your worse enemy

Hahahaha! This is so true. I once had female friend during my NYSC. She was closer to me than all my male friends. We were teaching in the same school and had accommodation on the school premises. This girl would come to my room and watch me sleep till I woke up, and then we would start the day. When Batch B left, there were empty apartments, so we decided to move in together into a two bedroom apartment (on the school premises). Men! If I tell you that after living together for just one week, fight started. Lol. I can't count how many times I moved out and back to my old room, before someone will come and settle fight and then I will move back. Hahaha! Thinking about it now just made me laugh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by favour32(m): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
AfroKnight:
Our resident feminists are conspicuously quiet.
You nor know wetin be sleep...dem dey sleep. cool
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Theoarhics: 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
If woman mean you just know say your own don finish, especially an unforgiving woman.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Theoarhics: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
Probably poured water on him for spoiling her show the night before for coming too early , she wanted to enjoy one hour with her side guy, not because of the slap.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by MrPaul2: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kpokakpoka:
He shouldn't have slapped her....doesn't justify her actions too though.
Pray you don't date or fall into some women's hand. Even if you are calm, they will push you.
Not everyone are sane some are insane without them knowing
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by enonche85(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nothing go make me forgive her!,... She's definitely a potential stabber!
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Biodun1929(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
mechanics:
Hmmmmm, this is evil, her husband didn't do anything wrong, maybe she's hiding something from her husband.

That's what I suspect. Maybe she was going to see her lover when the husband got to the scene early and spoilt her plan. That's why she nagged until they reached the house. Men! Some women nagging can drive man crazy. Me and my friend once went to drink at this spot and the woman there had an issue with another lady...after settling the thing, this woman still nagged all through our stay there. I swear, the woman didn't stop talking/nagging for the 2 hours we spent there. That kind of nagging can drive some people crazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Agugbadin: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Chinomonkey:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Niger Delta Amaka cheesy cheesy

That is what you get when you marry a Bayelsan woman, anywhere you see them leave them alone. I remember how a pastor friend has his broken by one over ten years ago God saved that pastor.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by FlordFlorez(m): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
equilogng:

Bros that's not even a guarantee cos once a woman has started tasting things outside only God can save that man....
No man can know the thoughts or predict or satisfy a woman.
Except the one that God gives you..

exactly bro, ur last statement is my fortress.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by alimaa: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nothing but Sheer Spirit of Wickedness..

We have Continously said that we Should ensure we guard ourselves by ensuring we are filled with the Spirit of GOD.

Being empty could make you an Instrument or a Casualty!

In a split of a second, anyone can be used and dumped by these evil spirits that have filled the whole place..
Evil spirits only use wicked people so let's not blame any spirit here.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Biodun1929:

That's what I suspect. Maybe she was going to see her lover when the husband got to the scene early and spoilt her plan. That's why she nagged until they reached the house. Men! Some women nagging can drive man crazy. Me and my friend once went to drink at this spot and the woman there had an issue with another lady...after settling the thing, this woman still nagged all through our stay there. I swear, the woman didn't stop talking/nagging for the 2 hours we spent there. That kind of nagging can drive some people crazy.
hmmmm, I guess as much, our prayer is not to come in contact with such ladies.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by FlordFlorez(m): 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
Honest2:

She might be a snake under the green grass she might be pretending bro she is your best friend doesn't mean she isn't a bitch ...Be wise
the fact that u've been broken by bitch (es) doesn't mean every lady is also a bitch.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by AfroKnight: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
favour32:

You nor know wetin be sleep...dem dey sleep. cool

grin No wonder.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by TruthDefender(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
He will probably think twice before giving her future [/i]warning [i] slaps. He gave 2

1 should have been enough na.

Fear women
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Hezmatosky: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Don't worry naw, let her come in

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him / Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.