Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) (94635 Views)

Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Sammy07: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
christm386:
A

dapsoneh:
A

B c d e f g h I j
Shuggaa:
K

L m n........ X y z angry

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fear Women!

4 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by dapsoneh: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by 12345baba(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I fear who no fear woman. Abeg people, if u wants to marry, try marrying ur friend/bestie. I'm currently dating a girl that was once my bestie for 3years. Its 99% sure im marrying her cos since we've been dating (for 2year), no quarrel whatsoever in our 'table of contents'.
congrats though, but the union called marriage is the game changer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Me!!! If I forgive you make I half...if I no bathe you back make I know wetin cause am...

5 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by tyup(m): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I fear who no fear woman. Abeg people, if u wants to marry, try marrying ur friend/bestie. I'm currently dating a girl that was once my bestie for 3years. Its 99% sure im marrying her cos since we've been dating (for 2year), no quarrel whatsoever in our 'table of contents'.

marry her put for home fest tongue

12 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by leisuretym: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
rage of a woman

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hmmmmm, this is evil, her husband didn't do anything wrong, maybe she's hiding something from her husband.

9 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by mrkings84(m): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
End time wife.
Two wrongs can't make a right!
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by christm386: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sir please if u are reading this, God saved u from a mentally deranged woman, thank Your stars that u are alive, please don't take her in ever again, and try not to slap the next one wink

4 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Kemimarch16(f): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Is she mad or what
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Abbeyme:
Igbo Amaka

Are you okay?
So everything here is now Igbo..
What nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
143WaZoBia:
Who knows how long he’s been abusing her?
Don’t say anything about the woman just yet until you hear her side of the story
Super Story undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by angelfallz(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Why isn't she in police custody? if it were a man that committed that criminal act there would have been melt down by now.

11 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by tyup(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kenturkey048:
Me!!! If I forgive you make I half...if I no bathe you back make I know wetin cause am...

aswear. if she even dey prison i'll do anything to bail her out just to seek retribution sad

9 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by erico2k2(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
143WaZoBia:
Don’t say anything about the woman just yet until you hear her side of the story
Even if she has been receiving abuse, there is no justification for what she did, she had the option of walking away, Now she is the fugitive.Also begging to be forgiven,
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by skylarr: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is terrible . The woman should however, consider herself single going forward. Any attempt to go back to that man may prove suicidal

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by ekerintee: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez post=90443810

My dear,women are unpredictable .some of them can allow the devil to use them.even the best behaved woman cannot be trusted .The whole problem we have in life all started with Eve,a woman can bring down the strongest Man on earth .fear woman,Bible self talk am say ,u need special wisdom to live with a woman

:

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
My wife getting on my nerves, I ain't going home embarassed

1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by dapsoneh: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

B c d e f g h I j

L m n........ X y z angry
opqrst
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by AfroKnight: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Our resident feminists are conspicuously quiet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by jericco1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:

You're doing yourself. The day her true colours will surface that's the day you'll know that you've been naive all along

17 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by ezekiel131(m): 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
tyup:
Getting to marry a lady from South east or South south is just a one suicide mission and not worth the risk either sad
mechie onu gi bros

7 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Boredasf: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
getting married is the worst mistake any 21st century man can make sad undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Chinomonkey: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
tyup:
Getting to marry a lady from South east or South south is just a one suicide mission and not worth the risk either sad
Like Mariam sandals who killed her husband in the north cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by FGonline: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Some idiots will still defend her

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by foolbuster: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:

No quarrel for 2 years in a relationship is a red flag.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by pamiku: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Wickedness
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by bluefilm: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Chai

Dis one na end time wife
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by liverpudian9(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
God don't make me marry a cruel wife
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by andyanders: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
143WaZoBia:

Robish. Should that be an option for her action? If there has been an abuse, why can't she walk out of the marriage?

She should be jailed and the guy should file for a divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Kennybus(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I fear who no fear woman. Abeg people, if u wants to marry, try marrying ur friend/bestie. I'm currently dating a girl that was once my bestie for 3years. Its 99% sure im marry her cos since we've been dating (for 2year), no quarrel whatsoever in our 'table of contents'.
. Watch your back o.... 3 years and no fight kwa, na them they marry finish turn to another thing o......

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.