Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (72425 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by ifytrik(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2020
Am sure u are refering to ur mother
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Ayobami7(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2020
Seen
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2020
So lovely, looks like she hasn't dated him for long and the proposal came early.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by enochogaga(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2020
All women dream for is marriage.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Awoo88: 9:49am On Jun 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
After many years of kpanshing every tom, di.ck & afonja man, one mugu don fall.

Congratulations o see as she be like bag of beans afonja girls self. This one go explode after marriage o, Teni go dey learn

Na wa o, what of Davido & Chioma self, abi dat marriage dem do for 1 milli video na be the marriage? Chai

Na which Bible you te see that one?
E dey Koran. Check am
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Fucsheetup(f): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2020
Gforce2015:

Insanity in the display.....Are you in pain because of my comments? Are you in pain because my comments burst your babbles of deceit and cheat against guys who you are taking advantage of? Are you in pain because I just told you the bitter truth?

an old evening newspaper, a leech and never-do-well ladies like you will ever pick offences from ordinary comments on a thread because all your hopes and trust has been placed on guys who will rescue and deliver your lineage from abject poverty, penury, and long-age ridicule. And my comment is an eye-opener to them. So, why would you not be offended?

Your prompt response didn't surprise be at all. Probably your mumu bf is also on nairaland and you don't want him to gleans from my words of wisdom and be free from your shackles and manacles of your lineage responsibilities

A typical Naija lady with the ancient mentality and reclined intellectual faculty we not allow this enlightenment campaign to continue because it negates their leeching mentality towards men.
It is only those who haven't left the shores of the country that sees Naija ladies has the potential wife. You are not a potential wife, you are a package of disaster waiting earnestly to happen.

....wasted generation who have nothing significant to give to humanity except their butt and boobs. perverted generation who has nothing important to add to the existence of living except grabbing phone keypad and be typing gibberish. wasted generation who has nothing to offer the world expect makeup and artificial looks.

Except for some few virtuous women among you, a large number of Naija ladies are unsafe and unfit to be joined with.

You will agree with me; a lot of Naija ladies don't have what it take and sustain a relationship outside the country and that's the reason they run back home to convince and marry the mumu bf on the bases their archaic cultural tenets and beliefs.

Oloriburuku omo iran-ki-iran
E pain am. See epistle. But I love to read so I will address your folly.

P1. Your words have no emotional effect on me, you are extremely disrespectful towards Nigerian women, do you have female relatives?

P2. Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. All men have done to me in my short life is use me; eat my father’s money and dump me, so try again with your tired line. Most Nigerian men are the most untrustworthy men in the world especially the ones my age but I know better than to generalize.

P3. Oh shut up! What women do or do not do with their bodies is none of your business. Find one that fits your standards and stop being bitter on the internet. Most Nigerians have nothing to add to the world, especially men. All men do is run our country into the ground, sell drugs or do fraud. You no sabi which men add something to your generation?? White men So sorry bro. Black men are for reproduction and pussy alone, nothing else in your brains. Hypocrite.

P4. Hilarious! And Nigerian men are soo fit for relationships right? You all are so perfect! Loving gentlemen! In fact Nigerian women don’t deserve you, I mean just look at the North! Hausa women should thank God or Allah because they got a Nigerian man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Fucsheetup(f): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2020
MedicH:

You are exacttly the bitter thing i was referring to in my comment.

I knew a lost, worthless, no-brainer who is angry with the post will come to my comment to express frustration and exasperation.

Pls i am not the architect of your woes, neither did i design ur misfortunes but hey if u think it's too late then end it, jump off the bridge or throw your self infront of the train.

My point is damn your eternal soul to hell that's the way out for u scum... useless thwart be carrying every matter on an empty and equally worthless head.

this is a lot for this morning but you deserve it
Ewww.

It’s fun to see an illiterate try to sound comprehensible.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by dangoteinlaw: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
This one don Taya for house, set awon granny grin
lmao @ the meme, Donny the bunker bitch lol I swear I need him to win again he's been my source of laughter
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by dangoteinlaw: 10:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Onyi22:
My own turn is coming
come to zaddy baby. A civil engineer 31 tall dark Lagos island based. Should I drop my digits? Oh and lastly my breath is fresh.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by MedicH: 10:40am On Jun 09, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Ewww.

It’s fun to see an illiterate try to sound comprehensible.

haha illiterate indeed... you, my friend, is very stupid.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2020
A slay queen will give him a dirty slap
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by LudaChriz(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Onyi22:
My man must make all the money I need
Poor u
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by babaireti(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Chop & go loadinggggggggggggggggggggggg
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Fucsheetup(f): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
MedicH:

haha illiterate indeed... you, my friend, is very stupid.
*are very stupid.

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Beze992(f): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
Its really saddening the way most men (boys) in this forum, talk about women in such derogatory manner like they don't have sisters and mothers or even cousins who are females. How would you feel if other guys treats your female relative in such appalling manner, then again why do I even bother a lot of you have obviously lost your sense of humanity.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by MedicH: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Fucsheetup:
*are very stupid.

* lol she didn't see the "my friend"
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by kasee(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
ValCon888:
It hurts me when I see men fall for feminine fraud.

Marriage is the oldest scam in the world invented by Eve, the first yahoo girl that ever lived.

Adam was tired of her titties and wanted an extra pair of tits to play with. He knew he was going to get it because he was the favourite of God's creation.

But Evil Eve got wind of his plans and connived with the Devil to give him an apple, and that's how this scam has persisted to this day.
Spits!
.......CHAI!!!! .......WEEDSDOM.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Theophinio(m): 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
Very very funny lady
I was laughing like someone that smoked weed for the first time
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Brenn594(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Where did she xpect dier fvcktionship was headin to sef *congrats sha*

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Brenn594(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Where did she xpect dier fvcktionship was headin to sef *congrats sha*

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by maximusprime2000: 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
can u pls tell me the colour of ur problem..
undecided undecided undecided
Sir, not all girls possess all those bullshit attributes u listed up there undecided undecided..
Is just that 95% of them has it Ni . But there are still good ppl . Cleared undecided undecided

why are you pained if you are not part of the 95%
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2020
Fucsheetup:
E pain am. See epistle. But I love to read so I will address your folly.

P1. Your words have no emotional effect on me, you are extremely disrespectful towards Nigerian women, do you have female relatives?

P2. Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. All men have done to me in my short life is use me; eat my father’s money and dump me, so try again with your tired line. Most Nigerian men are the most untrustworthy men in the world especially the ones my age but I know better than to generalize.

P3. Oh shut up! What women do or do not do with their bodies is none of your business. Find one that fits your standards and stop being bitter on the internet. Most Nigerians have nothing to add to the world, especially men. All men do is run our country into the ground, sell drugs, or do fraud. You no Sabi which men add something to your generation?? White men So sorry bro. Black men are for reproduction and pussy alone, nothing else in your brains. Hypocrite.

P4. Hilarious! And Nigerian men are soo fit for relationships right? You all are so perfect! Loving gentlemen! In fact, Nigerian women don’t deserve you, I mean just look at the North! Hausa women should thank God or Allah because they got a Nigerian man!
Go back to my comment you rudely and abruptly responded to, you will see that it has attracted seven" likes" and "two" shares" and I'm sure a lot of people will still "like" and "share" this comment...

Lemme try to be civil this time....you see, we all have a different perspective towards issues in life and our perspective is formed base on our beliefs and religious affiliation, ethnic and tribal exposition, exposure and experiences, knowledge and skills, etc....and all these are the summation of what brought about our ideological and philosophical differences...differences like; religion, political, gender, spiritual, moral, etc and it is the differences that usually resulted to the argument, rancor, acrimony, bitterness, etc which you are having towards me.
And my philosophy and points are crystal clear; you will agree with me that there is nothing like gender discrimination or disparity anymore. so, the dispensation of housewives and the baby-making machine has passed, and since we are exposed to equal opportunities, rights, and privileges. That we should also have equal responsibilities and duties in relationship and Marriage. For so long, We have been losing a lot of our guys to an untimely death due to overburden and excess demanding from the female folks and we don't want such to continue anymore. Therefore, .... are propagating that all hands must be on deck to ensure the financially, morally, etc responsibility of marriage and relationship should be carried by both partners.

Then, some leech ladies like you then quoted my comments and be responding abusively to my comments...

We afford to let all these exploitations and exploration attitudes from female folks continue. We reject it in totality and that's the reason why we are using this platform to sensitize some of these guys that are crazy for pussy that they shouldn't allow sexual exploration from a lady truncated their prospects and destinies. ....
Enough is enough....

I'm writing this comment not to you alone but specifically to some guys who are still falling mugu for ladies in order to a change of attitude and to adopt this strategy in their relationships and marriages...

Babe, the campaign shall continue till eternity on family, Romance Forum, and all social media platforms...the way feel doesn't matter to our campaign. Good morning

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Fucsheetup(f): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2020
Gforce2015:
Go back to my comment you rudely and abruptly responded to, you will see that it has attracted seven" likes" and "two" shares" and I'm sure a lot of people will still "like" and "share" this comment...

Lemme try to be civil this time....you see, we all have a different perspective towards issues in life and our perspective is formed base on our beliefs and religious affiliation, ethnic and tribal exposition, exposure and experiences, knowledge and skills, etc....and all these are the summation of what brought about our ideological and philosophical differences...differences like; religion, political, gender, spiritual, moral, etc and it is the differences that usually resulted to the argument, rancor, acrimony, bitterness, etc which you are having towards me.
And my philosophy and points are crystal clear; you will agree with me that there is nothing like gender discrimination or disparity anymore. so, the dispensation of housewives and the baby-making machine has passed, and since we are exposed to equal opportunities, rights, and privileges. That we should also have equal responsibilities and duties in relationship and Marriage. For so long, We have been losing a lot of our guys to an untimely death due to overburden and excess demanding from the female folks and we don't want such to continue anymore. Therefore, .... are propagating that all hands must be on deck to ensure the financially, morally, etc responsibility of marriage and relationship should be carried by both partners.

Then, some leech ladies like you then quoted my comments and be responding abusively to my comments...

We afford to let all these exploitations and exploration attitudes from female folks continue. We reject it in totality and that's the reason why we are using this platform to sensitize some of these guys that are crazy for pussy that they shouldn't allow sexual exploration from a lady truncated their prospects and destinies. ....
Enough is enough....

I'm writing this comment not to you alone but specifically to some guys who are still falling mugu for ladies in order to a change of attitude and to adopt this strategy in their relationships and marriages...

Babe, the campaign shall continue till eternity on family, Romance Forum, and all social media platforms...the way feel doesn't matter to our campaign. Good morning
k
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by OLACHINONSO(m): 10:00am On Jun 11, 2020
thank God she didn't slap the guy..
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:
My own turn is coming

Personal text: Can any good thing come out from a Nairaland guy? YES

Time registered: November 08, 2018

Time spent online: 21 days

Signature: I ❤ rich, wealthy, famous guys because they turn me on
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Onyi22(f): 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
corike:

Personal text: Can any good thing come out from a Nairaland guy? YES

Time registered: November 08, 2018

Time spent online: 21 days

Signature: I ❤ rich, wealthy, famous guys because they turn me on
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda / Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. / Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.