Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (72395 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by armyofone(m): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sit there and be asking questions - some flies do have dem tongue grin

saucecode:

Who dash you?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by evansjeff(m): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=Tanyabee post=90454742][/quote]
it's shocking to me too, not all guys are like that though

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by jaxxy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
fieryy:

Lool, same here to be honest, but her laugh is infectious grin

Ohh even u a lady wanted to shade aswell?? grin

Yes her smile and perhaps personality got my attention.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by melviniyke2002(m): 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
D guy seems rich n successfull.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by motherfucker: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
SirMichael1:
She's was vying for the position of a baby mama, but the young handsome and successful gentleman raised her position to a house wife. Congrats to her.
It is not easy for them oooo. I swear. E no easy...That excitement you see them displaying is not ordinary...
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by izubext007: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
thank God for her life
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
cheesy
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by LudaChriz(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Onyi22:

You can't buy my menstrual pads, so sorry I don't roll with broke ass guys

So u've settled to be a full time liability to ur husband? No hope of even making it on ur own?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Blackmiserable(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A lady could not contain her excitement after she received a marriage proposal from her boyfriend and resorted to expressing her joy in a very funny way.

A video making the rounds on social media captured the moment the man popped the big question and the lady became overwhelmed with excitement as she rolled on the floor and jumped to her fiance’s arms.

The boyfriend was spotted going down on one knee as he popped the question to her and slid the ring to her finger.

The pretty wife-to-be was so excited when she saw the proposal. She jumped off with joy. It is obviously a beautiful experience for the lady.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QFJG_buzsQ

Carefully staged lie! Kudos to the actors though; they did a very good job.

Beware of this and many more at the detriment of good sensibility
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by humilitypays(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lol, its not easy to be a mature single lady, respect kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by abimic(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Was she expecting the relationship to hit the rock before because this excitement seems strange?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Onyi22(f): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
LudaChriz:

So u've settled to be a full time liability to ur husband? No hope of even making it on ur own?
My man must make all the money I need
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Say what you must, but I think the pregnant lady deserves to be happy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by VirginSearcher(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Why was she overly excited?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by VirginSearcher(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Onyi22:

This girl, if u are really the one in that pics then u know u need Jesus grin
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Sniper101(m): 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Like someone on Nairaland once said...

"Men are actually doing these Women a 'huge' favor by deciding to marry them" grin

.....and, first of all, go argue with Chef Chi before you quote me o
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Chinomonkey: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
zuby4real10:
Y r women always celebrating marriage more than men? Y is marriage a woman's greatest achievement? The answer is simply because they are looking for an innocent man to shoulder their responsibilities. They enjoy free food, shelter, health care, pocket money and many more.After all these effort from a man they will still be looking for equal rights and start dragging for a TV remote with man. Is there anything that a man can enjoy in marriage that he can not benefit from as a bachelor. Show me one woman with a good career or doing well financially that is rushing to enter into marriage, this is simply because she no need a man. Nigerian men shine ur eyes. Marriage these days is a scam from women.
grin grin grin grin grin grin spot on man...you said it all

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Saintmary(f): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Chidonc:
Women and wahala, you date her for sometime and proposed, she satrts crying, shouting, rolling on the floor. Where was she expecting the relationship to lead, NEPA office or police station grin grin grin. As if she's even surprise.
She was expecting it to end in tears of pain
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Abikeade11(f): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Marriage is sweet, when you have a sweet man but ladies should stop seeing marriage as passport to heaven, it makes some men feel as if they are rendering you a favour, which sometimes aid their misbehavior.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Amhappy(f): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Congratulation . A lot of bad belle people here chai
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by tydi(m): 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
ifytrik:
After sleeping with hundreds of men and performing countless abortions, she taught no maga will fall but to her greatest surprise dis mugu still fall for her yakata

Funny,, but you took it straight to the gallows.
Wondered why she gave him yansh shaking before her finger grin
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by fairheart(m): 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You are mean! I cannot laugh anymore please. God have mercy on you!
timekeeper1:

Exactly.. Only God knows how many dicks she go Don fvck... Spit

Only a fool will propose to a lady that have had so many body counts.... The mumu even kneel sef... Chai

Tuehhh
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Friend22(m): 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
ValCon888:
It hurts me when I see men fall for feminine fraud.

Marriage is the oldest scam in the world invented by Eve, the first yahoo girl that ever lived.

Adam was tired of her titties and wanted an extra pair of tits to play with. He knew he was going to get it because he was the favourite of God's creation.

But Evil Eve got wind of his plans and connived with the Devil to give him an apple, and that's how this scam has persisted to this day.
Spits!

And that scam produced a scum bag like and those who liked your quote.

Report me for telling you the truth.
I know those busy body mods will want to ban me without investigation.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by ValCon888: 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Friend22:

And that scam produced a scum bag like and those who liked your quote.

Report me for telling you the truth.
I know those busy body mods will want to ban me without investigation.
I won't report you. You're not worth my time.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
fairheart:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You are mean! I cannot laugh anymore please. God have mercy on you!

grin
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Sanishu: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Something wet I dey Tell every girl b4i chop them. Ma him u come turt ceremony

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Angelacruz: 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
I tire
Chidonc:
Women and wahala, you date her for sometime and proposed, she satrts crying, shouting, rolling on the floor. Where was she expecting the relationship to lead, NEPA office or police station grin grin grin. As if she's even surprise.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Cheeryfeet: 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Chidonc:
You don't understand at all. Her village people tell am say she no go marry but she don conquer them hence her unspeakable joy���

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by TheSourcerer: 12:06am On Jun 09, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Oh please, is the guy any better? Why do you guys shame ladies and not men?
Society dear, Society !
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by sholay2011(m): 12:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Adura Shiloh gba...finally. grin

Congrats to them.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by zinaunreal(m): 12:29am On Jun 09, 2020
Highest lifetime achievement of African women
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Daniwak: 12:44am On Jun 09, 2020
ifytrik:
After sleeping with hundreds of men and performing countless abortions, she taught no maga will fall but to her greatest surprise dis mugu still fall for her yakata
una too dey talk nonsense on public forums

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss / raw stories that gets u Horney (raw confessions) / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.