Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Cure For Loss Of THIRST And SMELL SENSE - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Loss Of THIRST And SMELL SENSE (307 Views)

Recent Loss Of Taste And Smell / Loss Of Taste And Smell / How Can I Recover Back My Sense Of Taste And Smell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Loss Of THIRST And SMELL SENSE by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hello NLs.

Greetings!

We have noticed the wave of Malaria in the nation lately. It seems to be visiting us door to door. But there is one different thing about this kind of malaria. It comes with symptoms that is quite different from what we know. These symptoms are:

1. Loss of thirst sense
2. Loss of smell sense
3. Painful feeling in the brain that seem as if fluid entered your head from the nose.
4. Headache that affects the left or right eye.
5. Total weakness of muscles.
Etc.

I'm not a medic, but I love researching on issues that is of major concern. Few people I came across that attests to having these symptoms, already felt they had contracted COVID.
THATS FALSE PLEASE!

THE CURE
The cure for this kind of malaria is CHLOROQUINE.
No malaria pills or syrup can handle this effectively. So don't waste your money on malaria drugs or tests.

Just get chloroquine and take it. Usually, adults takes 3-4 tabs as one dose and children takes 1-2 tabs.
Buy chloroquine that will last for 2-3 days. Take 3 or 4 tabs in the morning and same at night. The sickness will vanish even before the 3rd day.

If you always have effects like scratching the body after taking chloroquine, kindly buy Ampiclux to bypass the scratching.

#bless�
Re: Cure For Loss Of THIRST And SMELL SENSE by myforty68: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
You said it you are NOT A doctor
Readers beware
Seek professional advice

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Begins Mass Production Of PPE For Trial Resumption Of Schools / See Why An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away / Why You Should Know Your Blood Rhesus Factor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.