Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters (79685 Views)

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times / "You Have A Serious Weight Problem" — Trump Mocks Man At His Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by DexterousOne(m): 1:14am On Jun 09, 2020
salford1:

What we have in Nigeria is tribalism which is closely related to racism. Difference is that in the US or other countries like south Africa during apartheid era, they protested against Injustice, but in Nigeria, we are very comfortable living with injustice.

Well said

Nigerians seem to be comfortable with the status quo injustice against certain ethnic groups in Nigeria
.what has happened in Nigeria will elicit revolt elsewhere

But Nigerians largely being "not good people" and "hypocrites" like things as it soothes their ego

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by DexterousOne(m): 1:17am On Jun 09, 2020
Favoritedealer:

You're just jumping the gun,perhaps you should look before you leap.
I'm sorry but people like you make it embarrassing for me to call myself part Nigerian sometimes. When I show my friends comments like yours they marvel at how far you people degrade yourself as a person.many people include whites even protested against that development here, A president segregated you because of your skin color and religion going as far as calling your country a hut and you stand here and defend him,I mean don't you guys have any self respect .people there call nigerian trumpers asslickers/doll-witted and as much as it pains me I have to admit it's true.
Every country in the world knows the man for what he is,but you Nigerian youths that has been on the receiving end for a couple of times still don't understand.
Sometimes I think it's because your country's government is too bad that you see anything outside your country as gold.
A man walks in and slap you in the face then you bow down to him and apologize for the trouble it took to slap you. I don't mean any insult bruv,I'm just telling you how the outside world portray you guys.
They dont understand

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by DexterousOne(m): 1:18am On Jun 09, 2020
salford1:
Those images below are Trump's. Check him giving CNN accolades and calling others to CNN when the polls on CNN were favouring him back in time grin
Once the polls does not favour him, they instantly become fake news.

Trump na real comedian.

Werey ni bobo yii sè

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by salford1: 1:23am On Jun 09, 2020
DexterousOne:

Werey ni bobo yii sè
grin
The guy is a smooth talker. It's no suprise most of his support base are majorly white males with no higher education..

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Ykc2(m): 1:24am On Jun 09, 2020
oluwamile:
.this guy is the definition of a racist,how he became president sef,na only God know
,He talks too much a president,talks anyhow
How I wonder what time he use in thinking and planning for govt when all he does is to tweet everyday
you did not ask why your president buhari was elected but your more interested in trump,how many farmers did herdsmen in america killed in a year?
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Ykc2(m): 1:26am On Jun 09, 2020
Lubumbashi:
He has got to go.
are you going to vote in your street?in america 12 years almajiri dont vote oo

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by salford1: 1:27am On Jun 09, 2020
In other news:

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by zeal22(m): 1:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Favoritedealer:

You're just jumping the gun,perhaps you should look before you leap.
I'm sorry but people like you make it embarrassing for me to call myself part Nigerian sometimes. When I show my friends comments like yours they marvel at how far you people degrade yourself as a person.many people include whites even protested against that development here, A president segregated you because of your skin color and religion going as far as calling your country a hut and you stand here and defend him,I mean don't you guys have any self respect .people there call nigerian trumpers asslickers/doll-witted and as much as it pains me I have to admit it's true.
Every country in the world knows the man for what he is,but you Nigerian youths that has been on the receiving end for a couple of times still don't understand.
Sometimes I think it's because your country's government is too bad that you see anything outside your country as gold.
A man walks in and slap you in the face then you bow down to him and apologize for the trouble it took to slap you. I don't mean any insult bruv,I'm just telling you how the outside world portray you guys.
You nailed it when u said cos Nigerian government is so bad everything outside is gold! I will copy this quote.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by miket2(m): 2:15am On Jun 09, 2020
xenoo:
Many, remember trump was never a politician and doesn't know how to play ball like the rest. There are lot of corruption in the USA in which trump has vowed to expose. "That's what he meant by drowning the swamp". The democrats and the radical left are so much afraid of him because he doesn't fit their narrative. Trump is the only president in the USA history that will become poorer after he leave office, so that should give you idea of why he ran. Everyone is just playing along with the black life matter bullshit because if you back out you will be termed a racist. The working class Americans love the guy. Joe biden with his dementia doesn't give him a chance against trump. Just wait for the presidential debates and see roasting. Everything you see now is politically planned by the democrats. Don't be surprised to see Michelle Obama has his VP.

The stupidity of this post illustrates why the country is in the state that is , you are pathetic and you have no shame. Nigerians were wailing and complaining when the Chinese were beating Nigerians and throwing them out of accommodation in China .
Why is it that its only Africans that the Chinese did it to , not black Americans or black British. It is because they know Africans are cowards like you that will accept any abuse from a white person. thet is why they dont respect you and view you like a slave.

look at this bloody slave , Blacks abroard have pride and they stand up for their rights, which is why they arent treated like shit from the whites, and instead of you to be admiring them you are criticising them , shameless coward.

This bloody illiterate is telling me that Trump will leave office poorer because he hasnt drawn a salary , because Trump is president he has ensured that the hotels and retreats that he owns are being used to host white house functions , because of this he has made millions of dollars in profits far exceeding the salary he has donated , he has been criticised extensively for this .

Stupid illiterate do you know that Donald Trump is the only president that has never shown his tax returns and the matter is actually in court.

I live in London and I have lived in America , I visit Nigeria all the time , I have property there but will never move back to that awful place.

The reason why Nigeria is a zoo and will never progress is because of Nigerians like you , idiots like you will always blame the politicians because but it is Nigerians who are to blame.

Look at the history of America and England , when the politicians or police misbehave and feel they can treat us anyhow we demonstrate and we riot , we hold them to account , look at your history books and you will see, we hold them to account , and that is why the countries are not a zoo like Nigeria , do you think there arent useless politicians in the west also? We hold them to account ,. we give them hell until they perform

And yet stupid cowardly idiots like you , instead of looking at your brothers in the west who refuse to take any nonsense from the politicians , and praising them and taking inspiration from them you are criticising us.

You should be ashamed of yourselves , every week all idiots like you do is moan and complain from your laptop , not one single Nigerian politician respects any of you , because they know you are cowards that will never have the guts to confront them , all you do is complain, this is why they are stealing all the money because of mumus like you.

All the politicians over here are afraid of us , they know that when they mess up we will turn the whole place upside down, and this is why we are in a better position.

Cowards such as yourself have made Nigeria a laughing stock , you refuse to hold your politicians to account and have allowed them to destroy the country , and yet those of us that refuse to allow ourselves to be treated like shit from the politicians or police , those of us who physically fought with police because we refuse to be treated anyhow you have the nerve to criticise . YOU HAVE NO SHAME

People like you should please remain in that zoo and not come over to come and spoil what we have fought for over here. We do not want cowards like you who will never progress in life to join us .

Bloody bastards can you imagine the embarrassment cowards like you cause , we will be reading abroard that Indians and Chinese that have companies in Nigeria are physically beating their Nigerian employees and nobody has said anything , as a Nigerian try that in China or India , you will not leave the country alive.

They know that Nigeria is full of cowards like you that will allow anyone with a white skin to treat them anyhow , thats why they do it , They fear us over here so unlike you they treat us with respect. And you shameless bastards allow them to treat you like slaves in your own country

Let me give people like you a serious warning , we are fighters , we are warriors , we take our destiny in our own hands , we are men of action, we do not tolerate nonsense , keep your mouths shut and do not comment on how we handle our affairs, we are not like you and we do not respect your opinions , to be frank people like you disgust me , Stay there and continue to suffer , continue to happy to be treated like a piece of shit by anyone with white skin Nigerian politicians and Nigerian police.

Donald Trump will be abusing Nigerians freely and openly , idiots like you will be agreeing with him , he tried that with us and he cant go anywhere in peace , wherever he goes demonstration follows with him

Bastards like you have cursed yourself and Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 09, 2020
Favoritedealer:

Over there caucasians call you guys asslickers with a classic case of Stockholm syndrome

Keep being a sellout. It's a matter of time before your so-called friends start questioning your decisions.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 09, 2020
salford1:

grin
Not surprised you love cartoons. Most Never-Trumpers are babies and undeveloped minds.
As long as you can get a good laugh, you'll take it as reality.

Now go get some more memes and allow capable minds that get things done discuss how we'll MAGA.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Favoritedealer:

It was later reported he got a $60.7m loan from his father. As at 2018 he received at least $418m from his father's empire.

Who reported this?
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 09, 2020
salford1:

This is one of the things I try hard to understand. If one observes closely, alot of Nigerian trumpets hate Buhari. If one passes a point across, that person would be termed a Buharist.

However, when Buhari unleashed operation python dance on Igbos, this same people shouted and protested. When Trump unleashed the national guards on protesters in the US, they hailed Trump and gave him kudos. If that is not hypocrisy, then I don't know what it is.

Is it news that you don't know what hypocrisy is. When you're busy looking for the next cartoon to watch instead of facing reality. Look at you at your age comparing apples and oranges.

Anarchists that can't differentiate b/w peaceful protests and looting shops, razing buildings, and killing a black ex-officer. Y'all should be arrested for the potential danger you pose to society.
Of course Never-Trumpers can't understand the value of something built from scratch to greatness hence it means nothing to destroy people's livelihood.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by DexterousOne(m): 3:26am On Jun 09, 2020
miket2:

The stupidity of this post illustrates why the country is in the state that is , you are pathetic and you have no shame. Nigerians were wailing and complaining when the Chinese were beating Nigerians and throwing them out of accommodation in China .
Why is it that its only Africans that the Chinese did it to , not black Americans or black British. It is because they know Africans are cowards like you that will accept any abuse from a white person. thet is why they dont respect you and view you like a slave.

look at this bloody slave , Blacks abroard have pride and they stand up for their rights, which is why they arent treated like shit from the whites, and instead of you to be admiring them you are criticising them , shameless coward.

This bloody illiterate is telling me that Trump will leave office poorer because he hasnt drawn a salary , because Trump is president he has ensured that the hotels and retreats that he owns are being used to host white house functions , because of this he has made millions of dollars in profits far exceeding the salary he has donated , he has been criticised extensively for this .

Stupid illiterate do you know that Donald Trump is the only president that has never shown his tax returns and the matter is actually in court.

I live in London and I have lived in America , I visit Nigeria all the time , I have property there but will never move back to that awful place.

The reason why Nigeria is a zoo and will never progress is because of Nigerians like you , idiots like you will always blame the politicians because but it is Nigerians who are to blame.

Look at the history of America and England , when the politicians or police misbehave and feel they can treat us anyhow we demonstrate and we riot , we hold them to account , look at your history books and you will see, we hold them to account , and that is why the countries are not a zoo like Nigeria , do you think there arent useless politicians in the west also? We hold them to account ,. we give them hell until they perform

And yet stupid cowardly idiots like you , instead of looking at your brothers in the west who refuse to take any nonsense from the politicians , and praising them and taking inspiration from them you are criticising us.

You should be ashamed of yourselves , every week all idiots like you do is moan and complain from your laptop , not one single Nigerian politician respects any of you , because they know you are cowards that will never have the guts to confront them , all you do is complain, this is why they are stealing all the money because of mumus like you.

All the politicians over here are afraid of us , they know that when they mess up we will turn the whole place upside down, and this is why we are in a better position.

Cowards such as yourself have made Nigeria a laughing stock , you refuse to hold your politicians to account and have allowed them to destroy the country , and yet those of us that refuse to allow ourselves to be treated like shit from the politicians or police , those of us who physically fought with police because we refuse to be treated anyhow you have the nerve to criticise . YOU HAVE NO SHAME

People like you should please remain in that zoo and not come over to come and spoil what we have fought for over here. We do not want cowards like you who will never progress in life to join us .

Bloody bastards can you imagine the embarrassment cowards like you cause , we will be reading abroard that Indians and Chinese that have companies in Nigeria are physically beating their Nigerian employees and nobody has said anything , as a Nigerian try that in China or India , you will not leave the country alive.

They know that Nigeria is full of cowards like you that will allow anyone with a white skin to treat them anyhow , thats why they do it , They fear us over here so unlike you they treat us with respect. And you shameless bastards allow them to treat you like slaves in your own country

Let me give people like you a serious warning , we are fighters , we are warriors , we take our destiny in our own hands , we are men of action, we do not tolerate nonsense , keep your mouths shut and do not comment on how we handle our affairs, we are not like you and we do not respect your opinions , to be frank people like you disgust me , Stay there and continue to suffer , continue to happy to be treated like a piece of shit by anyone with white skin Nigerian politicians and Nigerian police.

Donald Trump will be abusing Nigerians freely and openly , idiots like you will be agreeing with him , he tried that with us and he cant go anywhere in peace , wherever he goes demonstration follows with him

Bastards like you have cursed yourself and Nigeria

You have said it all

Something seems to be wrong with many Nigerians
The mentality is just awful

3 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by salford1: 3:36am On Jun 09, 2020
RealMrNigerD:

Is it news that you don't know what hypocrisy is. When you're busy looking for the next cartoon to watch instead of facing reality. Look at you at your age comparing apples and oranges.

Anarchists that can't differentiate b/w peaceful protests and looting shops, razing buildings, and killing a black ex-officer. Y'all should be arrested for the potential danger you pose to society.
Of course Never-Trumpers can't understand the value of something built from scratch to greatness hence it means nothing to destroy people's livelihood.
Hahahaha.
What about the burning of police station and killing of police officers by Igbos?
Your hypocrisy shines bright again cheesy

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Favoritedealer:

He's father was worth billions of dollar,he didn't have to work for anything, he just ran their family estate.
So dude is a brat

"Billionaires don't care about odds. They don't listen to common sense or do what's conventional or expected."- Think Like a Billionaire by Donald Trump

You should probably read that book to understand a bit about him.

Now, I'm not excusing Trump's behavior, but that's just his personality. In every human, their personality is visible in their policies.

But when you learn to separate the personality from policies, you'll come to understand a person for who they truly are.

Make no mistake, someone who has saved his business multiple times from bankruptcy is not a dullard.

" Billionaires are persuasive and have strong social skills. Their charisma helps them make sales." - Another quote from his book.

When it is time to really contest for the election, you'll see that none of these things he has been saying, counts.

Now, for the reason, I had to quote you.

His father may have helped him with some money. But his father helped him more with his confidence.

When Trump was facing huge financial problems that spelled doom for his business, his father didn't just throw a bundle of cash at him. He told him, "I know you can pull through this, you're a king."

Trump saved his empire, not because his father loaned him money, but because his father believed in him, and he believed in himself. Don't underestimate a man that has such confidence.

And before you make bold assertions about a person's history, try to do some objective research. Real estate is not the only thing Trump has ventured into.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by olumide4christ: 4:10am On Jun 09, 2020
Kingdomcome:
Trump is God's candidate. Elohim is with him. Nothing any mortal can do to remove him. Trump 2024.

Says who? Face your Christian faith and race... leave politics alone!

God can never be dragged into political activism!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by miket2(m): 4:11am On Jun 09, 2020
DexterousOne:

You have said it all

Something seems to be wrong with many Nigerians
The mentality is just awful

Nigerians abroad detest them with a passion , they are a disgrace , and they feel no shame

There is a saying in politics, You get the government you deserve ,

Buhari and all the politicians are treating them with contempt , and these cowardly bastards do not have the guts to do anything , they will be wailing and complaining like the cowards they are

Trump messes up and we give him hell , the guy had to hide in the white house bunker , and these shameless slaves who will allow anything with white skin to abuse them want to try and criticise us

The amount of times I have heard from other nationalities that the Nigerians in UK and America are different from those in Nigeria

Look at these backward idiots afraid because Trump is a billionaire , we dont give a flying Bleep , look at them listing achievements , with all that he has we are still abusing him anyhow , people that will sell their dignity because of money

The richest man in the world Jeff Bezos is in full support of everything we have done , so they can go and sit down with their slavemaster Trump and keep quiet

when those slaves have the guts to go and confront Buhari about the conditions in the country then they can comment , other than that they should shut up
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by olumide4christ: 4:19am On Jun 09, 2020
Favoritedealer:

I bet you've never been to the USA even once,because you don't sound like you know anything about what you're saying.

... she's sounding more like a broken record!

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by salford1: 4:20am On Jun 09, 2020
Not suprised a bit.

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by raphy(m): 4:25am On Jun 09, 2020
president trump is the president that uses twitter too much. and uses it to look for troubles for himself.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Hunterovo: 4:29am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:41am On Jun 09, 2020
Trump is a killer hahahahahaha I love this man die... Haters go chop stone
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by pdata: 4:55am On Jun 09, 2020
You don't know what you are saying sir, if one african country should have trump , the world power will almost shift hand, forget twitter , the guy dey perform. Go and check his records...
festacman:
Having divisive and irrational Donald Trump as president has been a humbling experience for United States. Just fours years and they are close to tears.

Meanwhile, most African countries have Trump-like presidents in office for as long as 30 years. African deserve some accolades.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Leonbonapart(m): 5:11am On Jun 09, 2020
Abfinest007:
Trump u are finished .opponent must bring his a game to defeat an incumbent thats what ronmey is doing. Trump is becoming foolish fighting everyone
1)british prime minister
2)france president
3)germany councillor
all Anti-Christ and Antichristians are going down. #TRUMP2020
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by AsabaIjaww: 5:17am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:

Normal!

He will blame Obama.

Obama has 1 acre inside his head
[/s]
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Empiree: 5:23am On Jun 09, 2020
DexterousOne:

Trump is In cahoots with the saudis to prosecute an illegal war committing genocide In Yemen, and Trump dropped over 7000 bombs in Afghanistan just last year

Peaceful president indeed.

Make una tall wetin una sabi

Obama declared the war in Iraq OVER
But Obama was still a war mongering president
Same as his predecessor Bush
And now his successor Trump

They are all war perpetrators
Bush opened Iraq/Afghanistan fronts. Obama inherited them and opened new front,s Syria and Libya and still open. Trum inherited Iraq/Afghanistan/Syria/Libya but significantly winds down all of the above and did not open a new front at least for now. Now compare ALL 3, who is more peaceful?
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by AsabaIjaww: 5:27am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:

Joke!

Trump himself knows he is finished!
[/s]
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by AsabaIjaww: 5:29am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:
It's official!

US entered recession in February!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/recession-in-u-s-began-in-february-nber-panel-says-11591636626?redirect=amp#click=https:///Sq1ibdAd2d

Told all you Trump supporters Trump fails in everything. History has it in records!
[/s]
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by PericomaNwankwo: 5:42am On Jun 09, 2020
Abfinest007:
Trump u are finished .opponent must bring his a game to defeat an incumbent thats what ronmey is doing. Trump is becoming foolish fighting everyone
1)british prime minister
2)france president
3)germany councillor

Very obvious

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) / I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.