Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters (79687 Views)

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times / "You Have A Serious Weight Problem" — Trump Mocks Man At His Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Sprumbaba: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
OP and his sensational headline... how did he mock him for protesting?

people can’t even research, you should know mitt is doing this for clout if you’re in doubt, research bout Mormon (mitt’s religion) and how they treat blacks, you can’t be a Mormon and be campaigning for black rights, it’s like a Shia imam advocating for woman rights

That’s biden busing letter to the senate... research on it

Obama with an unidentifiable child inside a private yatch

Obama/Hillary destroyed Pan africanism
Large inflow of arms into Western Africa since Libya, a powerful country in the north was destroyed
Human trafficking and slave market in Libya since the country has been destroyed by them
Large inflow of Africans into Europe through the dangerous Sahara desert and Mediterranean Sea

I won’t mention other countries outside Africa

First question you should ask yourself is (why are the establishments attacking trump, even Collin Powell (bush sec) who lied that Iraq has weopon of mass destruction... trump criticized their military campaign in Middle East that time... maybe that’s the reason they’re hating on him

Don’t forget trump is not a politician that’ll soothe your nerves with sweet words... he says it as it is... and for your info, mitt used trump’s popularity to win his election into the senate if you’re in doubt, do your own research

How y’all hate someone that haven’t spend 4 years in politics still baffles me

Biden/Pelosi/Obama/Hillary/schummer/schiff countless of them have spent decades in US politics

Most cities and counties are controlled by democrats but trump is still the problem.. very anyhow human beings

In 2016 he was a misogynist
In 2020 he’s now a racist

Some people can be dumb sha, very very dumb
Nairalanders, tell me Anything racist bout trump and any country he has attacked

It’s not bout being Christian anymore, if you have common sense, you ought to support this man that has been puting bubu on his toes without a single shot, for your info, Hillary failed her appeal not to appear in court last week, by September 9 she’ll be defending her thousands of deleted emails that contained child sacrifice and phonography, Benghazi attack, don’t expect me to upload the pics or explain explicitly... do your own research

Trump is ahead of them, he’s being protected by the US Army and not State Security or else, he would have been killed

John f kennedy, Martin Luther king, Epstein and Floyd’s autopsies were done out by same doctor shocked grin

Canadian PM wore a black face, not once, not twice but thrice, Virginia governor wore a KKK dress, Biden is a close friend to segregationist, some of you don’t even know Pelosi family how they’ve been exploiting California (Hispanics, whites and blacks) but yes trump is the problem... I pray your eyes will be opened

Nothing to see here, go and do your own research

When you’re in panic, I’m in peace, sipping my henny cause I know their game plan
Peace

May God bless you. I though everyone was using 1k Naira internet and brainwashed by the media.

By the way, Epstein did not kill himself lol.
They want to protect Clinton that went to pedophile Island for over 22 times.

The world is mad my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by donmik: 7:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Abfinest007:
Trump u are finished .opponent must bring his a game to defeat an incumbent thats what ronmey is doing. Trump is becoming foolish fighting everyone
1)british prime minister
2)france president
3)germany councillor

What do u know?

When u stand for the truth, u stand tough.

U will see the end of your favourite like ever b4 now
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Sprumbaba:

May God bless you. I though everyone was using 1k Naira internet and brainwashed by the media.

By the way, Epstein did not kill himself lol.
They want to protect Clinton that went to pedophile Island for over 22 times.

The world is mad my brother.

Amen and you too
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by MisterRuk(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2020
I don't know what to say, it's happening in America, we have bigger issues here in Nigeria
Black lives matter this, White supremacy that, we the black race should stop acting like endangered species. All I know is that something fishy and political is happening, like George Orwell's Animal Farm, someone is trying to gain power by exploiting the emotions of the masses. Weren't police killing black men even when Obama was in power?
I'm not a racist or a Trump supporter, but the West is ironically the safest place for the average black man.
Let's be rational and not be swayed emotionally by what we know very little about. Something "not right " is going on and they want use the protest and the commotion to distract the masses or remove Trump.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by nurusystem(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2020
the boy Trump hate blacks

2 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by lexy2014: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2020
xenoo:
There are lot of corruption in the USA in which trump has vowed to expose. "That's what he meant by drowning the swamp".

Trump is the only president in the USA history that will become poorer after he leave office, so that should give you idea of why he ran.

Everyone is just playing along with the black life matter bullshit because if you back out you will be termed a racist.

Much of what u have said is conjecture. Its been four years since Trump became. Pls how many corruption has he exposed since u say there's a lot corruption d US?

Did Trump run for president because he wanted to be poor? Have his businesses stopped running since he became president? Pls how much did bill Clinton have in his account after serving for 8years?

So black lives matter is bullshit? So d killing of unarmed black men in police custody is bullshit? So d killing of George Floyd is politically motivated? Who are d people protesting against d killing of George Floyd?
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by saxywale1: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2020
nurusystem:
the boy Trump hate blacks

miket2:

The stupidity of this post illustrates why the country is in the state that is , you are pathetic and you have no shame. Nigerians were wailing and complaining when the Chinese were beating Nigerians and throwing them out of accommodation in China .
Why is it that its only Africans that the Chinese did it to , not black Americans or black British. It is because they know Africans are cowards like you that will accept any abuse from a white person. thet is why they dont respect you and view you like a slave.

look at this bloody slave , Blacks abroard have pride and they stand up for their rights, which is why they arent treated like shit from the whites, and instead of you to be admiring them you are criticising them , shameless coward.

This bloody illiterate is telling me that Trump will leave office poorer because he hasnt drawn a salary , because Trump is president he has ensured that the hotels and retreats that he owns are being used to host white house functions , because of this he has made millions of dollars in profits far exceeding the salary he has donated , he has been criticised extensively for this .

Stupid illiterate do you know that Donald Trump is the only president that has never shown his tax returns and the matter is actually in court.

I live in London and I have lived in America , I visit Nigeria all the time , I have property there but will never move back to that awful place.

The reason why Nigeria is a zoo and will never progress is because of Nigerians like you , idiots like you will always blame the politicians because but it is Nigerians who are to blame.

Look at the history of America and England , when the politicians or police misbehave and feel they can treat us anyhow we demonstrate and we riot , we hold them to account , look at your history books and you will see, we hold them to account , and that is why the countries are not a zoo like Nigeria , do you think there arent useless politicians in the west also? We hold them to account ,. we give them hell until they perform

And yet stupid cowardly idiots like you , instead of looking at your brothers in the west who refuse to take any nonsense from the politicians, and praising them and taking inspiration from them you are criticising us.

You should be ashamed of yourselves, every week all idiots like you do is moan and complain from your laptop , not one single Nigerian politician respects any of you , because they know you are cowards that will never have the guts to confront them , all you do is complain, this is why they are stealing all the money because of mumus like you.

All the politicians over here are afraid of us , they know that when they mess up we will turn the whole place upside down, and this is why we are in a better position.

Cowards such as yourself have made Nigeria a laughing stock , you refuse to hold your politicians to account and have allowed them to destroy the country , and yet those of us that refuse to allow ourselves to be treated like shit from the politicians or police , those of us who physically fought with police because we refuse to be treated anyhow you have the nerve to criticise . YOU HAVE NO SHAME

People like you should please remain in that zoo and not come over to come and spoil what we have fought for over here. We do not want cowards like you who will never progress in life to join us .

Bloody bastards can you imagine the embarrassment cowards like you cause , we will be reading abroard that Indians and Chinese that have companies in Nigeria are physically beating their Nigerian employees and nobody has said anything , as a Nigerian try that in China or India , you will not leave the country alive.

They know that Nigeria is full of cowards like you that will allow anyone with a white skin to treat them anyhow , thats why they do it , They fear us over here so unlike you they treat us with respect. And you shameless bastards allow them to treat you like slaves in your own country

Let me give people like you a serious warning , we are fighters , we are warriors , we take our destiny in our own hands , we are men of action, we do not tolerate nonsense , keep your mouths shut and do not comment on how we handle our affairs, we are not like you and we do not respect your opinions , to be frank people like you disgust me , Stay there and continue to suffer , continue to happy to be treated like a piece of shit by anyone with white skin Nigerian politicians and Nigerian police.

Donald Trump will be abusing Nigerians freely and openly , idiots like you will be agreeing with him , he tried that with us and he cant go anywhere in peace , wherever he goes demonstration follows with him

Bastards like you have cursed yourself and Nigeria

Sad isn't. Up till today. The world is in 2020, but Nigeria is stuck in 1940.

What I can deduce from this thread.

Nigeria supporters of Trump: House Negroes

Black British, Black Americans, Black Canadians, Carribeans e.t.c: Field Negroes

The field negro has fought his way to some sort of freedom and is still fighting for more rights which translates to a better quality of life and higher standard of living. That is why a blackman is safer in obodo oyinbo compared to Nigeria. You now wonder out of the black race, what nationals gets the preferential treatment outside their countries? The field negroes of course. He has emancipated himself from both physical and mental slavery.

The house negro is like someone that is still imprisoned or in solitary confinement .i.e. He is in chains, but does not know. He is stuck in the master's house and has no idea how good the the field negro is having it. The house negro is a coward negro. Still subjected to slavery by their new masters (Nigerian politicians and slowly the Chinese). He is comfortable in his own dirt and filth. This is the reason why the country is in a mess. Nigeria that is meant to be a beacon of hope for the black race is a certified sh!thole, and it keeps getting worse. There is no end in sight. No other black race in the world wants to associate with Nigeria and for a good reason. It's a backward country with majority of people with a backward mindset with no desire to seek freedom despite being rich in natural resources. What good are the natural resources when the collective IQ of house negroes are low?

I don't usually comment on thread like this, but just had to after reading how Nigerians are siding with Trump, because he is triggered by people of different races fighting for more freedom for minorities.

Oh well. I don't see Nigeria getting any better 100 years from now. The truth is bittet,. The colonial mentality is just so strong.

Just a reminder: Nigeria is now the poverty capital of the world. Let black Americans fight their own battle. They are being supported the world over. They are now rising to become CEOs of fortune 500 companies. There are now tons of Black American millionaires and the numbers keep rising. The protests are sure working for them 100%.

Nigerians keep supporting Trump with your poor status and your Chinese tecno and Infinix phone with #1000 pay as you go data, while the filth in your own house keep expanding.

Goodluck to you all.

*spits and walks out of thread*

2 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by michoim(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2020
Up Trump
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by larrysworld: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2020
salford1:

They are as stupid as they come, and this one takes the crown. Fine people on both side grin
End of story. Never knew KKK and white supremacists had fine people. Fooking ruckus.

You keep mentioning CNN, yet your orange turd was happy when CNN gave him good ranking grin

Are you this outdated?
Why keep giving me Trump's tweet from 2015.
In case you don't know he became the PRESIDENT since then and you are still FAKE NEWS!
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Johnny1013(m): 8:41am On Jun 09, 2020
Sprumbaba:

If your leader is bastard, you are a bastard too. You are the reflection of who is ruling you.
Including you also mate!!
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:03am On Jun 09, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

And his picture with Wallace?
Republicans freed slave
Republicans gave women their rights to vote
Republicans have citizenships to freed slave
Republicans stopped segregation in the 60s

All racists are republicans but most of racist issue happens in democrats controlled states

Do you even know what LBJ (a Democrat President) said bout blacks in America

What Biden said last 2 weeks bout black vote that if you do not vote for him, you ain’t black enough, is that not racist enough?

There are picture of biden holding Wallace hand, a kkk wizard, Obama called rioters in Baltimore thugs, I didn’t see any of you react, but because it’s trump, your brain have been programmed to hate on him

I bet you don’t know all this, enough of CNN, do your research yourself
You have said it all many Nigerians are too lazy to research and also to gullible.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Alexpetra: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2020
oluwamile:
.this guy is the definition of a racist,how he became president sef,na only God know
,He talks too much a president,talks anyhow
How I wonder what time he use in thinking and planning for govt when all he does is to tweet everyday
he used AMERICANS FIRST to pack their stew, not knowing that he meant White first
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Teebilion: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2020
RealEzee:
mtcheeew una never fit comot buhari na another man country una dey show gra gra to use poll, wisdom is far from u and all who participated in the poll guun,set awon keyboard protesters
Attention seeking Mumu , get a life
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Smartypant: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2020
foleskay:

Werey. Wishful thinking. Who's your father?? You're yet to answer that question. Go tell your mom to suck your dad dick. Omoale jatijati

Awon iran di ran baba e ni omo ale. I have voted in at least 8 US presidential elections since the time of Bush SR.
Je ki mo ran si ile. Awon baba n la babe e ati awon ebi iyalaya e ni omo ale. Oloriburuku, ode, ole, atole, amukunmeko, dindinrin.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by fortran12: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Favoritedealer:

Mexicans,Chinese etc has more illegal immigrants than Nigeria coupled with their misunderstanding with the USA they still didn't face any ban.the truth is bitter bruv.
But it becomes a nuisance when you look the truth in the face and go with another thing because it hurts.
He is racist to the citizens of the country he governs what more y'all that have no affiliation whatsoever with him.
It was not only Nigerians he banned, and how has he been racist to Americans? He also does not allow Mexicans to cross the border. Nigerians can still travel, just that they have to apply and enter legally. No more entry on a visit/ student visa and over stay.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Hoodgod(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2020
Kekereekun123:
the same way buhari won again na him trump go win
the weird truth most people don't know about politics.. Is that the incumbent is a strong political figure that can't be boycott easily..he will still win
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by oluwamile(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2020
kudinkarfe:

Yet he revive and improved the economy of America, your president that doesn't talk too much is busy borrowing.
Spain,France,UK,they all have presidents and prime minister respectively,so there economy is dying because dey are not noise makers abi?
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by MrOwonikoko: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2020
Abfinest007:
Trump u are finished .opponent must bring his a game to defeat an incumbent thats what ronmey is doing. Trump is becoming foolish fighting everyone
1)british prime minister
2)france president
3)germany councillor

Even

4) Nigerian president grin
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by DexterousOne(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2020
Empiree:
Bush opened Iraq/Afghanistan fronts. Obama inherited them and opened new front,s Syria and Libya and still open. Trum inherited Iraq/Afghanistan/Syria/Libya but significantly winds down all of the above and did not open a new front at least for now. Now compare ALL 3, who is more peaceful?

Obama declared an end to the war in Iraq

But all three are war mongers and criminals
Trump almost leading America into a disastrous war with Iran
And working tirelessly to remove the govt in Venezuela and install a counterfeit there

The list goes on and on

Trump is just a war criminal
Just like the predecessors before him

2 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by DexterousOne(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2020
saxywale1:

Sad isn't. Up till today. The world is in 2020, but Nigeria is stuck in 1940.

What I can deduce from this thread.

Nigeria supporters of Trump: House Negroes

Black British, Black Americans, Black Canadians, Carribeans e.t.c: Field Negroes

The field negro has fought his way to some sort of freedom and is still fighting for more rights which translates to a better quality of life and higher standard of living. That is why a blackman is safer in obodo oyinbo compared to Nigeria. You now wonder out of the black race, what nationals gets the preferential treatment outside their countries? The field negroes of course. He has emancipated himself from both physical and mental slavery.

The house negro is like someone that is still imprisoned or in solitary confinement .i.e. He is in chains, but does not know. He is stuck in the master's house and has no idea how good the the field negro is having it. The house negro is a coward negro. Still subjected to slavery by their new masters (Nigerian politicians and slowly the Chinese). He is comfortable in his own dirt and filth. This is the reason why the country is in a mess. Nigeria that is meant to be a beacon of hope for the black race is a certified sh!thole, and it keeps getting worse. There is no end in sight. No other black race in the world wants to associate with Nigeria and for a good reason. It's a backward country with majority of people with a backward mindset with no desire to seek freedom despite being rich in natural resources. What good are the natural resources when the collective IQ of house negroes are low?

I don't usually comment on thread like this, but just had to after reading how Nigerians are siding with Trump, because he is triggered by people of different races fighting for more freedom for minorities.

Oh well. I don't see Nigeria getting any better 100 years from now. The truth is bittet,. The colonial mentality is just so strong.

Just a reminder: Nigeria is now the poverty capital of the world. Let black Americans fight their own battle. They are being supported the world over. They are now rising to become CEOs of fortune 500 companies. There are now tons of Black American millionaires and the numbers keep rising. The protests are sure working for them 100%.

Nigerians keep supporting Trump with your poor status and your Chinese tecno and Infinix phone with #1000 pay as you go data, while the filth in your own house keep expanding.

Goodluck to you all.

*spits and walks out of thread*

Well said

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by DexterousOne(m): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2020
larrysworld:

You and your fake news media can lie for Africa.

Was it not Obama who said all the manufacturing jobs are gone and never coming back. He said Trump will need a magic wand if he wins the election to bring the jobs back. Do you know the unemployment rate in America before the PLANDEMIC? 3.5%. He has started doing it again with the latest jobs number, Fake News was expecting unemployment to go to 20% but it dropped to 13.5% and the were urinating in their pants when reading the news. Just watch how Trump will do it again.

Nothing good ever came out of OBAMA presidency; nothing. He is Muslim Brotherhood who came into power to destroy America and he's going to die in jail-Gitmo. He knows it hence all the desperate attempts you are seeing now.

Nothing good came out of Obama presidency??

Dafuq? lipsrsealed ?

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by DexterousOne(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2020
coruso:
the Chinese, the Mexicans look at wat the have achieved in their respective countries, would you say the same about Nigeria? Fix yourselfs, others will then respect you.

That is NOT the point

Many of you just dont get it
Very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by DexterousOne(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2020
salford1:
It seems Nigeria is awake. It's almost 1am here. I am off to bed now. There is work in the morning. All you Trumpers can argue amongst yourselves grin
It must be hard living as a Trumper under Buhari's regime grin

Lmao

These Trumpers dey hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by CONFAMA: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Favoritedealer:

The problem with nairalanders is a low self esteem and a desperate attempt to belong, any african with a brain will not support trump and by the way 99.9% of them have never being to the USA so they just rely on the hogwash they hear from the media.trump has been openly racist for as long as I can remember.
A man purposely placed your country on a immigration ban in an attempt to deny you from entering his country and you're singing his praise,that is a new form of low self esteem.

Ipob
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by CONFAMA: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
FLYFIRE:

What a JOKE grin grin grin You still watch CNN
Trump WILL WIN LANDSLIDE...Mark THIS POST

Ipob

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by CONFAMA: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
Biden that can't remember anything.
Trump 2020

What have you personally gained from Trump?

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
CONFAMA:

What have you personally gained from Trump?
better economy
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by CONFAMA: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
better economy

Better economy in a pandemic grin

Talk another one please

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
fortran12:

go on twitter and search for pizzagate , pizzaparty and obamagate

Since u went to twitter& u found "pizzagate , pizzaparty and obamagate", then it shouldn't be a problem sharing d contents of these as it relates to d dirty secrets
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by lexy2014: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
RealMrNigerD:

Google deep-state. Their behind all the undermining of Trump presidency through media majorly because he's ruining their dirty money gains.

And seriously y'all should stop watching CNN. It's a failed propaganda station as well as all leftwing media.

Since u have seen "deep-state", I was expecting u to tell me what u saw there after googling it. I was expecting u to outline d CNN propaganda & provide information that negates it
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Washington • President Donald Trump on Monday mocked Sen. Mitt Romney for marching with Black Lives Matter protesters here, falsely asserting that the Utah Republican’s poll numbers have sunk at home.

“Tremendous sincerity, what a guy,” the president tweeted. “Hard to believe, with this kind of political talent, his numbers would “tank” so badly in Utah!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9wYf6uesAQ

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1269970024908894209

Some 56% of Utahns support Romney, a freshman senator and the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, according to a poll earlier this month by UtahPolicy.com and KUTV. About 42% of Utah voters disapproved.

Trump, meanwhile, is only a few points ahead of the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden in Utah. An April poll showed 44% of Utahns would support Trump in the election while 41% said they’d back Biden in the deep red state.

A January poll by The Salt Lake Tribune/Hinckley Institute of Politics found most Utahns would probably or definitely not vote to reelect the president.

Romney, who has been the most critical Republican senator of the president and who voted to convict Trump of abuse of power in the impeachment trial, joined the thousands of people marching Sunday in the nation’s capital to protest police brutality of people of color.

Source: https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/2020/06/08/president-trump-mocks/
Trump, Mr tremendous!
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Favoritedealer: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nooil:

"Billionaires don't care about odds. They don't listen to common sense or do what's conventional or expected."- Think Like a Billionaire by Donald Trump

You should probably read that book to understand a bit about him.

Now, I'm not excusing Trump's behavior, but that's just his personality. In every human, their personality is visible in their policies.

But when you learn to separate the personality from policies, you'll come to understand a person for who they truly are.

Make no mistake, someone who has saved his business multiple times from bankruptcy is not a dullard.

" Billionaires are persuasive and have strong social skills. Their charisma helps them make sales." - Another quote from his book.

When it is time to really contest for the election, you'll see that none of these things he has been saying, counts.

Now, for the reason, I had to quote you.

His father may have helped him with some money. But his father helped him more with his confidence.

When Trump was facing huge financial problems that spelled doom for his business, his father didn't just throw a bundle of cash at him. He told him, "I know you can pull through this, you're a king."

Trump saved his empire, not because his father loaned him money, but because his father believed in him, and he believed in himself. Don't underestimate a man that has such confidence.

And before you make bold assertions about a person's history, try to do some objective research. Real estate is not the only thing Trump has ventured into.
Learn to look before you leap ,how difficult is it to comprehend things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) / I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.