Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters (79693 Views)

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times / "You Have A Serious Weight Problem" — Trump Mocks Man At His Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by kudinkarfe: 5:49am On Jun 09, 2020
oluwamile:
.this guy is the definition of a racist,how he became president sef,na only God know
,He talks too much a president,talks anyhow
How I wonder what time he use in thinking and planning for govt when all he does is to tweet everyday
Yet he revive and improved the economy of America, your president that doesn't talk too much is busy borrowing.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Zendinho(m): 6:08am On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=RickTisci post=90460584]i will remind you, and quote you on November 5th. you'll go blind if Trump wins.

Who be this one....
Oga park well....my opinion is non of your business.

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2020
kelvindj98:

I have a message from Trump to you. Take this comment to the US embassy, there is a visa-stamped passport with your name on it waiting for u.
Trump really enjoyed the ass-licking you gave him with ur comment, and wishes to show his appreciation to you.

Ok Chief
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 6:44am On Jun 09, 2020
salford1:

Of course your attached picture mentioned diversity.
I don't care about strom. Never read anywhere that he was a KKK let alone a wizard.. that aside
That picture was from their time in the Senate. They were Senate colleagues.

Strom was a republican? Yes or No.
No suprise, All racists are republicans.

And his picture with Wallace?
Republicans freed slave
Republicans gave women their rights to vote
Republicans have citizenships to freed slave
Republicans stopped segregation in the 60s

All racists are republicans but most of racist issue happens in democrats controlled states

Do you even know what LBJ (a Democrat President) said bout blacks in America

What Biden said last 2 weeks bout black vote that if you do not vote for him, you ain’t black enough, is that not racist enough?

There are picture of biden holding Wallace hand, a kkk wizard, Obama called rioters in Baltimore thugs, I didn’t see any of you react, but because it’s trump, your brain have been programmed to hate on him

I bet you don’t know all this, enough of CNN, do your research yourself

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by larrysworld: 6:49am On Jun 09, 2020
salford1:
In other news:

You and your fake news media can lie for Africa.

Was it not Obama who said all the manufacturing jobs are gone and never coming back. He said Trump will need a magic wand if he wins the election to bring the jobs back. Do you know the unemployment rate in America before the PLANDEMIC? 3.5%. He has started doing it again with the latest jobs number, Fake News was expecting unemployment to go to 20% but it dropped to 13.5% and the were urinating in their pants when reading the news. Just watch how Trump will do it again.

Nothing good ever came out of OBAMA presidency; nothing. He is Muslim Brotherhood who came into power to destroy America and he's going to die in jail-Gitmo. He knows it hence all the desperate attempts you are seeing now.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2020
Mccullum:

Look at this slowpoke who doesn't understand his religion very well, even Abraham, Moses and Jesus and others worshiped their creator with their on floor...

You mean that they carry out gymnastics exercise in the name of praying cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Escobar7(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2020
I laugh when l read posts like this. The height of ignorance. The Democratic party is the enemy of the United States and the blacks. When you use reverse psychology to run a system over a long period of time, a little change distablilizes the status quo. Trump came to power mainly for one thing. Make Americans live like Americans. He is not a racist like they tell you, he rather wants black Americans to know and take their rightful place as Americans. Mind you he worked for Mime Tyson for more than ten years as his financial adviser, and he never was racially biased. The Democrats do one thing in common, use racism as a tool, make blacks feel like they deserve more from the system because they were enslaved. Now this is how they do it, they create a problem using blacks to fight themselves, destroy their neighbourhood and businesses, and take them into welfare programmes, to collect pittance, while claiming that they are looking out for the good of blacks. They go to other African countries and run them down, Libya today is in shambles because Hilary Clinton and her minions needs to gain from the oil at the expense of Libya, Ghaddaffi was demonised and killed, and Libya never became what it was again.
The latest riot going on in America is a democrat sponsored riot, why? White cops and extremists did more damage than the blacks themselves in black neighbourhood. A shame when l hear people say Trump ia a racist, he repealed the criminal law spearheaded by Biden meant to jail the blacks, he ensured more blacks got more jobs in the labour market, and speed up local businesses owned by blacks with the tax rebate he instituted.
Listen, dont believe everything you read on media. THINK. What are they after. The last riot on racism was four years ago when a black guy got shot, election period. The impeachment saga on Trump was because he told Zelenski the Ukraine president that he should investigate all corrupt officers and agencies including Biden's son Hunter, who alwas busy siphoning monies to Democrat leaders through the U.S oil and gas investment in Ukraine before he would release monies approved for Ukraine. Trump says it as it is and has never been fake with his feelings. He moved Israels capital to Jeruselem and proffered his idea of solution to the middle east crisis with monetary assitance to Palestine if they took the deal. Meanwhile all the years the Democrat leader fuel the middle east crisis by selling more weapons to them to kill themselves and fight Israel. Trump is the only person standing between the New World Order and our lives. Because once they succeed in taking him out, it is finished.
[1quote author=zeal22 post=90454981]In this time of crisis the President of the United States cannot even pretend to hate racism. He is busy fanning the flames instead of Uniting the country. I don't blame him, I blame his supporters that still see black people as slaves....oh I forgot Africans still love him.....hmmm that's says alot.

Well I am not surprised when Nigeria is Tribalism capital of the world. It's even worse when you hate your kind.

Mitt Romney is 100times a man then fonald dump.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by larrysworld: 6:58am On Jun 09, 2020
salford1:

Of course your attached picture mentioned diversity.
I don't care about strom. Never read anywhere that he was a KKK let alone a wizard.. that aside
That picture was from their time in the Senate. They were Senate colleagues.

Strom was a republican? Yes or No.
No suprise, All racists are republicans.

Bros, you should take a quick course in history. It is obvious you are not well versed in the history of the USA.
Republicans are not racist, the party of racists is the Democrats. Every evil thing that happened to the black man in America happened under Democrats.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by salford1: 6:59am On Jun 09, 2020
larrysworld:

You and your [b]fake news [/b]media can lie for Africa.

Was it not Obama who said all the manufacturing jobs are gone and never coming back. He said Trump will need a magic wand if he wins the election to bring the jobs back. Do you know the unemployment rate in America before the PLANDEMIC? 3.5%. He has started doing it again with the latest jobs number, Fake News was expecting unemployment to go to 20% but it dropped to 13.5% and the were urinating in their pants when reading the news. Just watch how Trump will do it again.

Nothing good ever came out of OBAMA presidency; nothing. He is Muslim Brotherhood who came into power to destroy America and he's going to die in jail-Gitmo. He knows it hence all the desperate attempts you are seeing now.

JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

And his picture with Wallace?
Republicans freed slave
Republicans gave women their rights to vote
Republicans have citizenships to freed slave
Republicans stopped segregation in the 60s

I bet you don’t know all this, enough of CNN, do your research yourself
cool

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by salford1: 7:00am On Jun 09, 2020
larrysworld:

Bros, you should take a quick course in history. It is obvious you are not well versed in the history of the USA.
Republicans are not racist, the party of racists is the Democrats. Every evil thing that happened to the black man in America happened under Democrats.
Yes. As if all the crazies haven't moved to the Republican party grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 7:05am On Jun 09, 2020
salford1:

Your attached picture though. He got that award not for his stance on diversity but for his contribution to the city of New York via development projects. Why do you Trump followers like deceiving yourselfs grin

In addition, Trudeau wore a black face but he came out and apologized for his wrongs. Racists would never apologize. Big difference. Have you wondered why Trump never apologized for the new York racist incident i.e. central park 5? Because he is a racist. They don't apologize.

He wore it 3 times and he tendered an apology after he was caught, even Norman wore a black face, imagine trump did something like that

A racist donating your African American communities cheesy grin
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by salford1: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

He wore it 3 times and he tendered an apology after he was caught, even Norman wore a black face, imagine trump did something like that

A racist donating your African American communities cheesy grin
When is Donald Trump going to apologize for the false racist accusation he made concerning the central park 5? Oh! Racists don't apologize grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by larrysworld: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2020
salford1:

cool

Bros, don't be silly. All the twitter screen shots you put up are from 2015. How ridiculous can you get. Did you remember what the final poll was before the election in 2016? All media house said that Hillary has 98% chance of winning, Time magazine already printed their infamous cover for the next day; Madame President, but they were all wrong. They will be wrong again on November 3rd 2020.

And I can see your post talking about trump supporters being uneducated. I always thank God for the demonic left because one thing I know is that they don't ever learn from their mistakes. Hillary called Trump supporters Deplorables in 2016 and they showed her. Same will happen in 2020. You will realise that Trump supporters cut across board and all you need to support him is commonsense.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by salford1: 7:12am On Jun 09, 2020
larrysworld:

Bros, don't be silly. All the twitter screen shots you put up are from 2015. How ridiculous can you get. Did you remember what the final poll was before the election in 2016? All media house said that Hillary has 98% chance of winning, Time magazine already printed their infamous cover for the next day; Madame President, but they were all wrong. They will be wrong again on November 3rd 2020.

And I can see your post talking about trump supporters being uneducated. I always thank God for the demonic left because one thing I know is that they don't ever learn from their mistakes. Hillary called Trump supporters Deplorables in 2016 and they showed her. Same will happen in 2020. You will realise that Trump supporters cut across board and all you need to support him is commonsense.
Argue with your orange turd.
cool

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by larrysworld: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2020
salford1:

Yes. As if all the crazies haven't moved to the Republican party grin

You are obviously challenged. just try to learn your lesson before it is too late. Republicans are the party that help Black America. KKK, Antifa, MS13 etc are the militia arm of the democratic party. Democrats will suffer their biggest loss in 2020 because blacks have awoken. #BLEXIT #WALKAWAY

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by salford1: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2020
larrysworld:

You are obviously challenged. just try to learn your lesson before it is too late. Republicans are the party that help Black America. KKK, Antifa, MS13 etc are the militia arm of the democratic party. Democrats will suffer their biggest loss in 2020 because blacks have awoken. #BLEXIT #WALKAWAY
I know my real brothers when I see them. A few coons supporting the orange turd means zilch.
Who would you rather match with? The guy that calls your country a shyte hole and it's inhabitant HIV infected grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by larrysworld: 7:20am On Jun 09, 2020
salford1:

I know my real brothers when I see them. A few coons supporting the orange turd means zilch.

Did you know more blacks were killed during Obama's regime than any other president in the history of USA. grin

Obama's orange jump suit is ready. He will die an inglorious death and when writing the history of Presidents of the US, he will be skipped because he was illegitimate............. grin

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by salford1: 7:24am On Jun 09, 2020
larrysworld:

Did you know more blacks were killed during Obama's regime than any other president in the history of USA. grin

Obama's orange jump suit is ready. He will die an inglorious death and when writing the history of Presidents of the US, he will be skipped because he was illegitimate............. grin
Black on black crime just as Latinos on Latinos crime and white on white crime.
The crux of the matter is a protest against the so called superior race from killing minorities especially black men like you via police brutality and white supremacists.

According to your commander in chief, the orange turd:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by larrysworld: 7:28am On Jun 09, 2020
salford1:

Black on black crime just as Latinos on Latinos crime and white on white crime.
The crux of the matter is a protest against the so called superior race from killing minorities especially black men like you via police brutality.

According to your commander in chief, the orange turd:

Since you refuse to complete the statement in your meme because you are lying like your mentors at CNN, i will complete it for you

VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES

16 People (blacks) were killed in Chicago over the weekend and you are here praising Obama. How stupid does one get?
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by coruso(m): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2020
Favoritedealer:

Mexicans,Chinese etc has more illegal immigrants than Nigeria coupled with their misunderstanding with the USA they still didn't face any ban.the truth is bitter bruv.
But it becomes a nuisance when you look the truth in the face and go with another thing because it hurts.
He is racist to the citizens of the country he governs what more y'all that have no affiliation whatsoever with him.
the Chinese, the Mexicans look at wat the have achieved in their respective countries, would you say the same about Nigeria? Fix yourselfs, others will then respect you.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by ChristineC: 7:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Favoritedealer:

You see why I said you're unintelligent, they call black trumpers like you asslickers over here because you relentlessly disgrace the African in you by supporting a white supremacist who waste no time in showing his disgust for your kind.
so where has my comment said I'm a supporter of a politician? the question is why all the vigorous analysis about American politics when your home country continue to produce donkeys for decades?

"black like me over there" grin grin you are "over there" and "over here with your family on holidays" at the same time. barely smart enough to remember your own lies hours apart. _bitch ignore the beards on your face, you are a kid. I hope you don't pass on this shallow genes.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by salford1: 7:31am On Jun 09, 2020
larrysworld:

Since you refuse to complete the statement in your meme because you are lying like your mentors at CNN, i will complete it for you

VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES

16 People (blacks) were killed in Chicago over the weekend and you are here praising Obama. How stupid does one get?
They are as stupid as they come, and this one takes the crown. Fine people on both side grin
End of story. Never knew KKK and white supremacists had fine people. Fooking ruckus.

You keep mentioning CNN, yet your orange turd was happy when CNN gave him good ranking grin

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Sprumbaba: 7:33am On Jun 09, 2020
Abfinest007:
Trump u are finished .opponent must bring his a game to defeat an incumbent thats what ronmey is doing. Trump is becoming foolish fighting everyone
1)british prime minister
2)france president
3)germany councillor

Another one on lose. Everyone you mentioned were against him before he was elected the president including you.

So shall it be in 2020. You are finished
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Sprumbaba: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2020
Lubumbashi:
He has got to go.

Come and push him out
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by redsun(m): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2020
larrysworld:

You and your fake news media can lie for Africa.

The jobs were not lost. They were temporarily relieved of their jobs because placing workers on furlough scheme would have been too anticapitalism for uncle Sam to contemplate. Money still has to be made by the illusive creditors, irrespective of whether the whole world is burning down or not.

There is no ingenious scheme there to create jobs. COVID lockdown is relaxed and things are going back to normal. Those that have been out of jobs will be recalled but will have to catch up with accumulated debts.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Skmoda360(m): 7:37am On Jun 09, 2020
oluwamile:
.this guy is the definition of a racist,how he became president sef,na only God know
,He talks too much a president,talks anyhow
How I wonder what time he use in thinking and planning for govt when all he does is to tweet everyday
When I said he was a spitting fire president, they were castigating me on Nairaland ....now everybody eyes don dey open small small.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Sprumbaba: 7:37am On Jun 09, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a dotard USA have as President.
Its a shame some black Africans are supporting him because he holds a Bible after calling us "Africans Sh!t hole countries".
Its high time some tell Dump Trump he is too naked for our liking.
Black Africans lives matter in America, so also every life matters on earth.

Where were you during Obama when BLM gained ground and many blacks were killed? You must be racist.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Sprumbaba: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2020
Johnny1013:
I used to be a firm believer of this man's style of governance but right now this man is nothing but an upgrade to the bastard we have as a president......Very 'elderly' child
If your leader is bastard, you are a bastard too. You are the reflection of who is ruling you.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Sprumbaba: 7:41am On Jun 09, 2020
etibaba:
Trumps talks too much for someone holding such position. He should respect his office.

That is why we elected him.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Sprumbaba: 7:41am On Jun 09, 2020
Racoon:
Donald Trump-you have lost it Mr.President.

How? Is he your president? Did you vote for him?
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Sprumbaba: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2020
Zendinho:
Pride goeth before fall.....

A global racist....

I see a new president in the white house comes November.

China and North Korea to fast track this prophesy.

How can a blind man that did not see Buhari in Nigeria, see America. You must be seeing Xi Jinping because you have too many Chinese junks around you.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by salford1: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2020
It seems Nigeria is awake. It's almost 1am here. I am off to bed now. There is work in the morning. All you Trumpers can argue amongst yourselves grin
It must be hard living as a Trumper under Buhari's regime grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram / UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.