Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters (79753 Views)

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times / "You Have A Serious Weight Problem" — Trump Mocks Man At His Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a dotard USA have as President.
Its a shame some black Africans are supporting him because he holds a Bible after calling us "Africans Sh!t hole countries".
Its high time some tell Dump Trump he is too naked for our liking.
Black Africans lives matter in America, so also every life matters on earth.
Trump reduced the unemployment in black community.
Trump building a wall and preventing illegal immigrants, will provide more jobs for black people.
Trump prison reform is helping majority of black people to come out of prison.
Trump improved the economy better than Obama.

How on earth can you call Trump racist.
Trump 2020 landslide.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Smartypant:
[s][/s]

Pls go to bed Kid.
Trump for 2020. grin

4 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
This man is not always good with his choice of words.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
I like someone like trump who doesn't hide reality in any circumstance because of personal interests not like others who would smile at your face and laugh behind you. Racism isn't only in police brutality, racism is even more severe in employment, social security, salary - wage earnings, equality etc don't be deceived these white protesters are white democrats who want trump out of office, they usually use black people to get into office because they're minority that face racism . White people feel threatened by blacks population uprising in USA because of job, security, equality, freedom the same way south Africans feel threatened by Africans from Africa taking jobs, women, equality etc. We need to fix Nigeria so that we don't cry of ill treatment from people who think they're more superior just because you live in their country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Bamz(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
remember in 2016 Hillary won all the polls and nobody gave Trump a chance. So remember 28k is not the total population for USA.

Trump 2020 !!!

Well I'm apolitical but it's interesting to see how it plays out. Someone even stated that both candidates have dementia, and then another person responded saying:

"Agreed.
Difference is 1 of those men will likely surround himself with competent, highly intelligent people that have the country's best interest at heart.
The other is a lunatic that wants to place family members and his cronies in charge and lead by the seat of his crazy pants."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Abfinest007:
Trump u are finished .opponent must bring his a game to defeat an incumbent thats what ronmes is doing. Trump is becoming foolish fighting everyone
1)british prime minister
2)france president
3)germany councillor

I think Angela Merkel should resign and the German people should vote her out, Theresa may had everything Angela merkel had but unfortunately she wasn't in Germany, so I urge the Germans t do wat absolutely best for them and show Angela Merkel the way out, I really respect all Angela has stood for but we need new people, New ideas, New faces t charge t German front and make a better Germany than it is, I know Germans feel Merkel is d best.of d best but.it.isn't true,.is like saying because Putin fits Russia that Putin is d best person for.Russia which isn't true, Russia has remained stagnant becos of.Putin, Russia should change leadership that would move them t becoming a world economy not just a military state because that's not all it takes t be a world power, both d Germans and Russians should learn from the Chinese and know that each of them has wat it takes t be a world power and best economies but that can only be possible if.u let New people change the focus of.d country from wat d vision of.Putin and Merkel only sees Germany and Russia as a military base for storing sophisticated weaponry and drones to a robust economy that can take care of their citizens cos at the end the most gov't dat cares.for its citizens is all dat matters

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by KanwuliaExtra: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
❤️

2 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Favoritedealer: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
[s][/s] so banning a lawless country is now racist.
What do you know,go and read jamelle Bouie piece on the travel ban and you'll get your answer

In 2017, The New York Times reported on a meeting between Trump and several members of his cabinet in which he raged against foreign visitors to the United States. Citing a memo from Stephen Miller, the president’s chief immigration hard-liner, Trump complained about the pending arrival of thousands of people from Muslim and predominantly African nations. They “all have AIDS,” Trump reportedly said, about immigrants from Haiti. As for Nigerians? Once they saw America, they would never “go back to their huts.”

People from another continent understand how issues better than us which is just disgraceful and shows how unintelligent our youths are.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bamz:

Well I'm apolitical but it's interesting to see how it plays out. Someone even stated that both candidates have dementia, and then another person responded saying:

"Agreed.
Difference is 1 of those men will likely surround himself with competent, highly intelligent people that have the country's best interest at heart.
The other is a lunatic that wants to place family members and his cronies in charge and lead by the seat of his crazy pants."
Trump 2020
Trump is the greatest American president ever

4 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by salford1: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
siraj1402:
This guy is bad at it!
grin grin grin
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by uunwanaobong3: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
I think this protest is becoming political everyday.......... From attack on Trump to defunding of police ( let me ask, how can a society survive without adequate funding of police.... Can u even sleep at night or walk on the beach, street freely without being attack?), Infact the protest should be about more funding of police for effective training and Mobilization to combat racism, police reform, Constitutional amendment, transparency and openness in police recruit and police missions, persecution of defult police officer etc.
The media is turning it to Trump vs protesters....... The narrative has changed from freedom and Justice to 2020 election.... I feel so sad for everything

It is very easy to organized a protest..... But the problem is " how can you disperse the people after the protest"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Favoritedealer: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
Trump building a wall and preventing illegal immigrants, will provide more jobs for black people.

Trump 2020 landslide.
I bet you've never been to the USA even once,because you don't sound like you know anything about what you're saying.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
POTUS... T... is going over the board.. his talk is becoming trash day in and day out... They say person who never taste WAR does not know what PEACE is....

He lacks experience.. and this is bad... you still remain a bloody civilian... some days back your insulted a *4 star General* retired and other generals... just because u are in the seat of power... #bunkerboy#... I call this power drunk...

....... just a pity...!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Favoritedealer:

What do you know,go and read jamelle Bouie piece on the travel ban and you'll get your answer

In 2017, The New York Times reported on a meeting between Trump and several members of his cabinet in which he raged against foreign visitors to the United States. Citing a memo from Stephen Miller, the president’s chief immigration hard-liner, Trump complained about the pending arrival of thousands of people from Muslim and predominantly African nations. They “all have AIDS,” Trump reportedly said, about immigrants from Haiti. As for Nigerians? Once they saw America, they would never “go back to their huts.”

People from another continent understand how issues better than us which is just disgraceful and shows how unintelligent our youths are.
was Trump wrong on Nigeria being a sh!thole country?

7 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Favoritedealer:

I bet you've never been to the USA even once,because you don't sound like you know anything about what you're saying.
I live in USA. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
IJEYdiamond:
POTUS... T... is going over the board.. his talk is becoming trash day in and day out... They say person who never taste WAR does not know want PEACE is....

He lacks experience.. and this is bad... you still remain a bloody civilian... some days back your insulted a *4 star General* retired and other generals... just because u are in the seat of power... #bunkerboy#... I call this power drunk...

....... just a pity...!!
Trump 2020

2 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Favoritedealer: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
was Trump wrong on Nigeria being a sh!thole country?
If you were intelligent you'd understand better,he sighted terrorism as the reason he included Nigeria, from 1971-2019 no Nigerian has been involved in any terrorist act in the USA.
Nigerians are among the most successful immigrants to the United States, surpassing native-born Americans in income and educational attainment. What matters is that they’re black and African and, for Trump, at the bottom of a racial hierarchy.
And he equally said all african muslims have aids.
Let me stop here because it seems you're just throwing banters and you don't really know anything about the subject of discuss.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Favoritedealer: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
I live in USA. undecided
Where do you live in the US

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Favoritedealer:

If you were intelligent you'd understand better,he sighted terrorism as the reason he included Nigeria, from 1971-2019 no Nigerian has been involved in any terrorist act in the USA.
Nigerians are among the most successful immigrants to the United States, surpassing native-born Americans in income and educational attainment. What matters is that they’re black and African and, for Trump, at the bottom of a racial hierarchy.
And he equally said all african muslims have aids.
Let me stop here because it seems you're just throwing banters and you don't really know anything about the subject of discuss.
what about fraud? Nigerians are famous for their fraudulent activities. There is nothing racist about banning a lawless country like Nigeria that has no database for her citizens.

Trump 2020

6 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by favour32(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Any difference between Nigeria president and USA president?
Herdsmen carry AK 47 and knife dey butcher people over the years,this president nor make pim.
Trump nor make pim for racism matter but na to talk nonsense.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by FLYFIRE(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
Well, the difference is clear. Trump is not a leader, he is good in talking than being proactive.
You are right grin grin grin He married a man now called Michelle

3 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Favoritedealer:

Where do you live in the US
I am not telling you. Counter my points with facts and stop asking me where I live.
Queenkofoworola:

Trump 2020 landslide.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
favour32:
Any difference between Nigeria president and USA president?
Herdsmen carry AK 47 and knife dey butcher people over the years,this president nor make pim.
Trump nor make pim for racism matter but na to talk nonsense.
this is why Trump banned Nigerians. Because her citizens can't seek information.
Trump for 2020

4 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Favoritedealer: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
I am not telling you. Counter my points with facts and stop asking me where I live.
As at February/March you were still writing shell internship exam here so you're lying. Busted
Infact all that is even by the way,like Biden said if you're voting for Trump in America then you're not a black person

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lubumbashi:
He has got to go.

He has to go where exactly??

Forget Trump and let's face Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by ajebuter(f): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
The president Americans troll for pleasure..

I enjoy reading Americans replies to his tweets just for laugh..

Since he was moved to the White House underground safe Bunker to protect him from the ire and anger of the protesters, His nicknames have become:

Bunker Bitch
Bunker Don
Bunker Boy
Bunker King..

And these are the nicest...

With nasty memes and pics to accompany..

Mr Trump Don buy market I swear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by favour32(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
this is why Trump banned Nigerians. Because her citizens can't seek information.
Trump for 2020
Make e dey forever...hand go meet am.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Bamz(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
Trump 2020
Trump is the greatest American president ever

Lol okay, say no more grin
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by seunmsg(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
onyechez:
I like someone like trump who doesn't hide reality in any circumstance because of personal interests not like others who would smile at your face and laugh behind you. Racism isn't only in police brutality, racism is even more severe in employment, social security, salary - wage earnings, equality etc don't be deceived these white protesters are white democrats who want trump out of office, they usually use black people to get into office because they're minority that face racism . White people feel threatened by blacks population uprising in USA because of job, security, equality, freedom the same way south Africans feel threatened by Africans from Africa taking jobs, women, equality etc. We need to fix Nigeria so that we don't cry of ill treatment from people who think they're more superior just because you live in their country.

Mitt Romney is a democrat?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
onyechez:

you are reasonable.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram / UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets / Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.