Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba (49613 Views)

Emeka Nwajiuba: Striking ASUU Members Shouldn’t Be Paid – Education Minister / IPPIS: Some Lecturers Got Excess Salaries, Had To Refund – Emeka Nwajiuba / WAEC Conducts Exams In Chibok Schools After 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by SirWarlock: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
989900:
Please don't open schools until this subsides or a cure/vaccine is found.

Children can't observe the necessary, they are vulnerable, and some do have vulnerable parents/grandparents at home.

Even adults too grin
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by OgbeniSamm(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
And remember, Sch here are damn congested. Except few schs.
If USA, open sch now. Believe me you, Nigeria will also open asap undecided undecided undecided.
Comparing USA's steps to Niger steps is like comparing life to death undecided undecided undecided.
Their schs there are not as congested as we hv here, they are orderly..etc.
But here undecided undecided lipsrsealed, no think am at all.. I repeat, this step, na masses go suffer am most lipsrsealed undecided undecided

Stop spreading fear. Schools have been opened in UK, Israel, America was on the verge of reopening schools before the George Floyd protests, New Zealand, etc. Stop preaching fear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by SirWarlock: 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
God2man2again:
I see no reasons why schools are still under lockdown, all we need to do is to observe all the precautionary measures and we are good to go.

In this part of the world? grin. Well I too would like for them to reopen just to see them reshut angry. What are they doing so we reach our comfort zone cos the entirety of June doesn't speak safe undecided
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by SirWarlock: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Rockyrascal:
Proper preventive guidelines should be put in place before re-opening schools. Infact primary and secondary schools should be excluded for now.
what about higher institutions? They are as risky as the others
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by SirWarlock: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Oga, stop fooling yourself.

Ebola is far more deadly than covid.

We should thank God buhari wasn't in power then.
The fact that it's more deadly plays a role in limiting the spread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by EzzyCarter: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirWarlock:
But we aren't even through the first wave

Exactly. We go dey okay grin
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by iKingsley(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
DamZik:
Scamdemic! This unique Nigerian version of covid19 has come to stay in Nigeria just like Boko Haram. Governors will be using covid19 ATM to embezzle just as FG is using Boko Haram ATM to embezzle tax payers money. We should continue to expect higher and higher fake figures as the day after day. Governors have found their own ATM too.

My appeal to you our ever corrupt politicians and civil servants is to release us and open up the economy. You are smiling to the bank every day while citizens are dying of avoidable hunger and you are still calling it Corona virus deaths.

Repent or receive terrible judgement too much for you and your family. You can continue to scam us but please remove the unnecessary restrictions.. Plandemic!
see how you are addressing directly. Am I your problem? cheesy
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by SirWarlock: 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
OgbeniSamm:

Stop spreading fear. Schools have been opened in UK, Israel, America was on the verge of reopening schools before the George Floyd protests, New Zealand, etc. Stop preaching fear
Not fear but reality. You want to compare their response and containment measures to ours? If today there's a case reported in a school, those countries can act on it quickly but not here Nigeria where it's all 'let's see what happens'

2 Likes

Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by iKingsley(m): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirWarlock:
So you would accept another lockdown? I wish they was a way for survey here but not with skewed votes
the problem with you is that you read without understanding.
So, according to how you understood it, I want another lockdown; but my post says, 'the irony of life'.
Please, do not quote me if you have understanding issues
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by SirWarlock: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
iKingsley:
the problem with you is that you read without understanding.
So, according to how you understood it, I want another lockdown; but my post says, 'the irony of life'.
Please, do not quote me if you have understanding issues
I was barely asking a question seeing how people respond to calls for another lockdown here undecided undecided
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by SEKOTECH: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sure
Ebenezer2O2O:
God bless buhari and Boss Mustapha.
If it was a PDP government in power by now Nigerians would have gone extinct.
Even with new cases they only need one motto
"TO LOOT"
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Brothers and Sisters , schools are not reopening until white racist globalist have poisoned us enmasse. These news stories are just mind games to give false impression and false hope that school resumption is imminent. These are just stalling tactics until WHO perfects and executes their evil plan to depopulate black people especially us in Nigeria.
It is obvious PMB and his government has been likely overthrown or suspended and Nigeria is under the direct rule of white racist globalist New World Order government for Africa and other third world countries.
Make a survival plan for when the poisoning starts. Remember Coro is a hoax so if we start dropping dead in large numbers just know it is planned and intentional poisoning.
Please stay alert.
GenBuhari:
Livelyguy , StubbornGENIUS, paulolee , lorhema
careytommy37 odeebee,
MajorOvakporaye ndcide Dpharisee , Zoharariel
naptu2 , Jestin , Xlyad , Neoteny fortran12 ,
myenvironalert elonize nnaedozifeoma, olumike001
mvem
chatinent Pickieox Luckydubby7
Jeffyblaq , incogni2o , TASng Risingblue008 ,
Meritocracy , nsiba, Babatunde40 imam07 , Kyase
jadejay, MyParadise Samfloxin
universe26 APCLyingBastard, angelEmade , Snaagg
TallPck1 maggilove richAgnostic, LeOstrich,
garetz , StaffofOrayan KwaraRat , sirjerry
EjaikreTheViper sophiap , xyzindustreet,
Godswealth19 , danny56 HenryPenstuff
travelland loomer, deepwater Bizsquad,
ELEYINJUANU Wisefellow Pentasoft1978 ,
hopeforcharles igbowoman , Criptofxt10 ,
DonFreshmoney Amilli RealLifePsychic,
yvelchstores ZooOga , chinko4naija missjekyll ,
dirtydiva isalegan2 , mrcoolautofix June15
permit Tissaia Donaldoni, Omotokeoloye ,
Bemuda , InvertedHammer, BlackPikiN edi287 ,
lmm4real , vivaciousvivi agitator , Lostz lamalang
AdaoraNK , ud4u , Billionnegro , bunmioguns
mfm04622 , VillageHead , onecoder , jericco1
FuckAllTheMODs, slimderek loosecanon50
Metobime , naijanaso , SadiqBabaSani, agwom
bamvik olumuyiolaoluwa, saintokwuluora
llakes4real vikithor Dareypaul , nasstil,
kogiflame , yanabasee1 Lawly, Vortex369
snthesis petra1 Gombs bandol
SalamRushdie, fennels007 funmike83
hollywater, hunter21 Banmeallday, IbotNugida
bighorlus NwaNimo1 TheGiftedOne
Ebubenwa042 , flokii , Teejazy , Zenithpeak ,
suremanpatriot , jackymfon, JoshRocs Plut01 ,
Ayo8 CrestMan , Injera , Drabeey hotwax ,
IamPlato Wolgrace Lush100 , Zooposki,
Tboy1419 , astonished, Felimax , saaron
Masterclass32 , CoronaV, ghostofsparta tripplephi ,
sweetmelanin ideology Fibonacci88 ,
omega2128 dederocs Pierced
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI beamtopola , mployer
SweetJoystick cybertron88 , mii4u plessis,
Freedom34 , bluefilm , 2016easy2017 , photon3106 ,
byinks Pusyiter SaintHilary
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ Phut woke4eva , TheMan3 ,
aadoiza, fuckboys, Bevista , oalandAgents2 ,
Ihatefeminist Inventionalgeek , Casemiro
Oolawealth, nkeona greatiyk4u teejaymos
Kubernetes , Lordxeer kgr8mike OruExpress ,
Gamborima Cousin9999 , scully95 , BeansAndBread
justtoodark, Favor99 2packer
IamaNigerianGuy enlightenedmind, GuyfawkesAB
tsdarkside Lipscomb Chukazu, jakD,
jnrremedy codemaniacs , Horllamideh
maximunimpact Dongreat Clean2016 ,
Addy003 Proxy001 WORDWORLD,
Okoroawusa, NuclearWinter , Nafizzey , Masterchef
Loquacious bayulll011 lifezone247
williams20 Skii bigomoh , teniyi EVarn
mikolo80, perryy , LuckyLadolce Appleyard
Topman0001 mikron angelsing
LagosBoi2 baslone, Eisenhower Mohdadutse
, GogetterMD inereunwa1 , spyroxy1 Prophet , Brimmie
Balyz , gatiano
Papertrail11 bolaino , Caseless , yuzjet
Litmus, thoth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Bonnywest: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
God bless buhari and Boss Mustapha.
If it was a PDP government in power by now Nigerians would have gone extinct.
Even with new cases they only need one motto
"TO LOOT"

Can some1 pls explain what he's trying to say
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by raphy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
that girl talking about Nat Geo wild up there like pet like me.am.sure. am a fan of Dr pol.

anyway God go help.us o.people are out of jobs since 3month now...
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Diamondplus1805(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
We are waiting
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by delvzy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
This government really needs a "Project Restart " plan which should be properly scrutinize.
The all news of test for vaccine has gone under the radar in the last couple of weeks which begs the question; Are the people going to see down and watch their mode of survival go down the drain.
The Ministry of Education hasn't even draft out phases of recovery of the educational sector yet and are saying they need to wait till interstate ban has been lifted up like seriously.
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Proudlytips: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
oh
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Psoul(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
And remember, Sch here are damn congested. Except few schs.
If USA, open sch now. Believe me you, Nigeria will also open asap undecided undecided undecided.
Comparing USA's steps to Niger steps is like comparing life to death undecided undecided undecided.
Their schs there are not as congested as we hv here, they are orderly..etc.
But here undecided undecided lipsrsealed, no think am at all.. I repeat, this step, na masses go suffer am most lipsrsealed undecided undecided

These ppl that always believe that whatever that is from America is from God directly.

Based on your opinion, if they can always do it right and we are good for nothing here, why are their number of COVID-19 mortality higher than ours?
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hello Uncle, the higher mortality rate con the virus is yet to be cleared by scientist, I believe they HV not yet study the virus yet, to know how it behaves..
And besides, did u see me mention America be God there undecided undecided.
It is just a truth that can't be hidden, you cant compare America to Nigeria.. you get that undecided undecided.. stop deceiving yourself, they are far ahead of us fifi.
And besides, they provide every necessary thing, incase they are to re-open schs.
Unlike here, where thay are busy playing politics with humans life.. hope am clear undecided
Th
Psoul:

These ppl that always believe that whatever that is from America is from God directly.

Based on your opinion, if they can always do it right and we are good for nothing here, why are their number of COVID-19 mortality higher than ours?
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by lenghtinny(m): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
That is because Ebola wasn't a pandemic and wasn't as viral and contagious as COVID-19
Your Mumu Na follow come....

Just so you know Ebola is even more fatal than Corona....
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Grateful02(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Oga be matured for once. Am still yet to get anything sensible from you
Ebenezer2O2O:
God bless buhari and Boss Mustapha. If it was a PDP government in power by now Nigerians would have gone extinct. Even with new cases they only need one motto "TO LOOT"
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Tom05: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ask federal government reason for lockdown they don’t even know it.. everything is copy copy no meaningful insights...
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Higher Institution students.

Prepare for a rushed session.

Lecturers no send. Plenty results go shake I swear

I pity students
as in eh.
You're 100% right on this
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2020
Observer131:
When are they lifting the interstate lockdown?
21st June
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Psoul(m): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Hello Uncle, the higher mortality rate con the virus is yet to be cleared by scientist, I believe they HV not yet study the virus yet, to know how it behaves..
And besides, did u see me mention America be God there undecided undecided.
It is just a truth that can't be hidden, you cant compare America to Nigeria.. you get that undecided undecided.. stop deceiving yourself, they are far ahead of us fifi.
And besides, they provide every necessary thing, incase they are to re-open schs.
Unlike here, where thay are busy playing politics with humans life.. hope am clear undecided
Th

My dear, your can't like America than I do.
I like America very well but they are not better than Nigeria in everything.

Have you bn following the events in America recently ranging from police brutality to the dirty politics going on?

If such happens here, most of us will be shouting; "If it happens to be in America, such a thing will not happen"

Worst things are happening over there, but their media is very selective on what to let ppl know.
We are better than them in some certain things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / 7 Of The Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Established By Churches / Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.