Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba (49846 Views)

Emeka Nwajiuba: Striking ASUU Members Shouldn’t Be Paid – Education Minister / IPPIS: Some Lecturers Got Excess Salaries, Had To Refund – Emeka Nwajiuba / WAEC Conducts Exams In Chibok Schools After 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by photon3106: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
GenBuhari:
Brothers and Sisters , schools are not reopening until white racist globalist have poisoned us enmasse. These news stories are just mind games to give false impression and false hope that school resumption is imminent. These are just stalling tactics until WHO perfects and executes their evil plan to depopulate black people especially us in Nigeria.
It is obvious PMB and his government has been likely overthrown or suspended and Nigeria is under the direct rule of white racist globalist New World Order government for Africa and other third world countries.
Make a survival plan for when the poisoning starts. Remember Coro is a hoax so if we start dropping dead in large numbers just know it is planned and intentional poisoning.
Please stay alert.

First, how do you manage to mention such a huge crowd. It's like you mentioned everyone online?

Second, aren't you tired already with all these posts of yours?
grin
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
photon3106:

First, how do you manage to mention such a huge crowd. It's like you mentioned everyone online?

Second, aren't you tired already with all these posts of yours?
grin
I can teach you how, but I would have to charge you. Get tired of writing same thing? Hell no!, I am writing the truth and it doesn't vary. grin
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Olayetan(m): 2:35am On Jun 11, 2020
Temysteve:
what you people don't know is that the virus has come to stay just like any other viruses I.e scoliosis, HIV etc, so there is no point in keep locking the whole Nation.

Scoliosis ain't a virus
Go online and read about it
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by thoth: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
A lot is already underway...One seriously needs to think out a way to organise our people and do it fast.
GenBuhari:
Brothers and Sisters , schools are not reopening until white racist globalist have poisoned us enmasse. These news stories are just mind games to give false impression and false hope that school resumption is imminent. These are just stalling tactics until WHO perfects and executes their evil plan to depopulate black people especially us in Nigeria.
It is obvious PMB and his government has been likely overthrown or suspended and Nigeria is under the direct rule of white racist globalist New World Order government for Africa and other third world countries.
Make a survival plan for when the poisoning starts. Remember Coro is a hoax so if we start dropping dead in large numbers just know it is planned and intentional poisoning.
Please stay alert.

Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
thoth:
A lot is already underway...One seriously needs to think out a way to organise our people and do it fast.
Indeed. Nice seeing a comment from you. I think everybody should consider relocating to a village, people in villages are more organised with holding of regular village meetings.
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
BTW today is 21st June, how far with lifting of travel ban and resumption of education?
Didn't I tell you all school won't resume and travel ban would remain?
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
BTW today is 21st June, how far with lifting of travel ban and resumption of education?
Didn't I tell you all school won't resume and travel ban would remain?
In fact if they reopen schools whilst the hoax is still running I will advise against sending your children to school because there may be a plan to poison them in school in name of giving them vaccination or having them tested for coro
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by CryptoBo: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Yes, in some countries kindergartens have already been opened, but schools will be closed at least until the next school year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures / Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) / These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.