Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear (7896 Views)

Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader / Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) / ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by optm(m): 7:34am On Jun 09, 2020
Thank you for this writeup
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by Austeeenxx: 7:35am On Jun 09, 2020
Painfully true.
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by Ikennablue(m): 7:37am On Jun 09, 2020
These are hard truths. I wish i can memorize every single one of them
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by LordIsaac(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2020
Insightful piece... Kudos!
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2020
Nice one
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by ruggedtimi(m): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2020
Amazing facts
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by Dreyton36: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2020
OP nice one
I don't Joke with number 3
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by aminusodiq(m): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2020
Lala will not will not see dis one ooo... Na so so snakes dem go dey seee... It won't surprise me if d push dis one to front page In 2025 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by Nickshrapnel: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2020
16. We rise only to fall
17. We fall so we can learn how to pick ourself up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by Buuks77: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2020
Life in itself is not even easy
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by Dovie1240(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2020
THANK YOU.
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by Agomuofavour01(f): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2020
Sagemind:
Life doesn’t come with an instruction manual, so here are some brutal truths which people never give enough time to address, these are the things most people tend to brush off under the carpet and pretend that these just don’t exist, because it’s easier this way.

The problem is, we live in an imperfect world, populated by humans of different faiths, different visions and values.

In the title of this article, we use the terms Brutal Truths in a particular fashion that’s meant to have you question the way you look at reality and at what you believe to be your own truth, because you see.. Truth is different than fact, while facts stay the same, truths are an ever evolving concept which have more to do with perception than anything else.

We know that an article like this one will not please everyone, it will probably offend a large portion of our audience, but the rest will benefit from it.

When putting it together, we did our best to find “truths” that have been in place from hundreds of years and will probably be true for hundreds more.

As an Aluxer, your job is to be honest with yourself, to understand reality the way it really is, not the way people want you to believe it is and then use it to your advantage.

Going through the following list will help you better understand your position in life and help you find the correct strategies for moving forward.

We recommend you ask yourself how much do you agree or disagree with the following statements and see which events and factors lead to that perception, maybe by the end of the article you will re-evaluate the way you perceive yourself and your life.

Try not to be emotional about this and do your best to be objective as the article continues, because you’re probably not going to like the information we’re about to share with you.

With that said, here are 15 Brutal Truths People Don’t Want to Hear

Having difficulty with selling?

I am prepared to help you get better sales! �

Discover a secret to make massive sales in your business!

Call or WhatsApp +2349011094534

Or

Click the link below to join my free masterclass �

https:///FKfbXRRbDRi49H079TRpYg
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by Agomuofavour01(f): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Having difficulty with selling?

I am prepared to help you get better sales! �

Discover a secret to make massive sales in your business!

Call or WhatsApp +2349011094534

Or

Click the link below to join my free masterclass �

https:///FKfbXRRbDRi49H079TRpYg
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by seanwilliam(m): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2020
This is the best input I have read on nairaland so far this year... emotions have done lots of bad than good..

Everything up there is the bitter truth..

3 Likes

Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by TheSourcerer: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2020
Hmm up-front 'Nothing matters' and everything matters''
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by Nmezor(f): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2020
Nice write up OP
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by GreaterFuture1(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2020
Sagemind:
Number 7: Money, Fame & Success can make you happy

The truth is your life would be a lot better if you had a lot more money in the bank than you have right now.

Your sex life would be a lot better if you were famous & you would feel a lot better about your life if you were a successful person, no matter what success means to you.

Anyone who says otherwise is lying or probably stupid. Money Fame & Success are tools which you can use to become anything you want. If you want to donate your wealth to the underprivileged and live as a monk in the himalayas, you get to do that, if you want to travel the world and discover different cultures, ideas & ideologies , that is also an option.

Success means you have options, you are not constrained by your reality, you can say NO or YES when you feel like it.

Although money doesn’t buy your happiness it can buy positive experiences for you and those you care about, which used correctly will evolve into personal happiness.

Stop vilainazing successful people just because they live better lives than you!
Money and Success, YES
Fame NO

1 Like

Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by KindleDesigner(f): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2020
Sagemind:
Number 10: The Poor Stay Poor Because they never try to learn

Being born in a broke environment is a matter of chance, but dying broke is a matter of choice!

KEY TAKEAWAY!! I love this!!!
What a wonderful read!
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by GreaterFuture1(m): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Sagemind:

The irony is, poor people stay poor because they’re acting like they’re rich and the rich get richer because they keep acting like they’re poor
How? Why do you say this?
Some poor people put in a lot of work and Creativity, Master Discipline and are open to knowledge but still struggle to come out of poverty. It is not really as You say @bolded
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by Kasdemetria: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2020
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD PAYING JOB

FOLLOW FOR JOB VACANCY UPDATES, CV TIPS AND INTERVIEW TIPS.
Facebook:@anyjob.ng

Twitter: @anyjobng

Instagram:@anyjob.ng

LinkedIn: Anyjob.ng
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by Godwin2019(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2020
Nice Write Up, God Bless Op
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by HMarshal(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2020
Sagemind:
Number 15: You are a tiny organism, on a rock, floating through space

On our final item on this list, we want to double down on this idea that daily struggles steal away your life from you without giving much back.

The truth is you are not special, you are an organism which shares this floating rock with another 8 billion who are just like you and another 70 billion living things who don’t even know you exist.

There is a concept which we truly find fascinating called: THE OVERVIEW EFFECT

It’s something that astronauts get to experience when leaving Earth and looking back at it from a distance. Once you’re in space, you can see how tiny the entire world is, how we’re all in conflict for things which do not matter, and from a nihilistic point of view, individuals don’t matter.

You are part of an entire living colony which doesn not care about the problems of the individual because they don’t really matter. They matter to you, but not the colony.

It’s one of those things we plan on experiencing before we die, because the overview effect changes the way you look at things, at worries, at problems, at disappointments and more.

Look at the screen right now, this is our planet viewed from space, you are somewhere on this rock a tiny dot that worries about the smallest details which from this far up are non existent.

Try to run this experiment on your own and see what you can uncover about yourself.

It’s time we all stopped thinking so small, faced the harsh truths of life, accept those which we can accept and do our best to live a life that’s valuable.

Which of these do you believe will actually make a change in your future actions?

I don't agree with all stated above esp the part with the money & success (been there).
There's always a problem fit for every level of success.

Y do u think most successful folks end up abusing drugs & some end up commiting sucide?

The are basic rules of life faam,life & death
Wat happens btw them is ur choice.
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by GreaterFuture1(m): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2020
Nice one OP a Lot of Salient points. One of the best points is about us just being tiny organisms in a Very Vast Universe.
But some are not as simple as the way you put it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by KrazzyAndy(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Money and Success, YES
Fame NO
Same thing i was thinking bro...lately i deleted my social media accounts cause I'm really tired of the way everyone expects me to live to each and every of their expectations cry

5 Likes

Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2020
KrazzyAndy:

Same thing i was thinking bro...lately i deleted my social media accounts cause I'm really tired of the way everyone expects me to live to each and every of their expectations cry
Are you sooooo Popular on Social media?
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by ProfAmaben(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2020
Good research, we are not equal. Whites are superior to blacks no matter how it makes them feel. The best thing to do is to embrace your life and make the most of it.

1 Like

Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by blingxx(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
(16) we are smarter than the previous generation (our parents ) ..spare me all the religious and superstitious crap they made us believe when we were young life is too short for all that nonsense undecided ..African parents will make life look like hell on earth because of lack of exposure

1 Like

Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by KrazzyAndy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Are you sooooo Popular on Social media?
lol to an extent bro but the fact is I'm getting a lot of psychological stress from a lot of people smiley
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by blingxx(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

How? Why do you say this?
Some poor people put in a lot of work and Creativity, Master Discipline and are open to knowledge but still struggle to come out of poverty. It is not really as You say @bolded

hardwork doesn't pay , but smart work does ..I've watched alot of youtube videos about skill learbing and most of them also end up with those lines
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by samilly(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nice write up
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by DeusMagnus: 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
KrazzyAndy:
lol to an extent bro but the fact is I'm getting a lot of psychological stress from a lot of people smiley
it's your mindset. You choosed to be stressed psychologically. Nobody actually cares.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Advice For Over All Band Score Of '8' In Your Ielts Exams / Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 / Etx-ng Is A Major Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.